T w o

A Pair of Eyes

 

 

Jiyeon clearly knows something has changed in Jieun's mind. She might be crazy too. See? She don't even read her books yet! Jiyeon yelled in her mind. Did I missed something? She thounght again. Suddenly Jieun turned to her,smiling so bright like an idiot. "What?" Jiyeon asked.

Park Jiyeon widen her eyes. "Seriously? Are you kidding me?"she asked,almost screaming. Jieun pats Jiyeon's shoulder,telling her to calm down as she says,"Do you think I'm kidding with this kind of happy face?" Jiyeon continued arguing,"But,it is impossible to find a perfect one! Even me,myself couldn't find them! You can just lie to me right now." Jieun's face palmed,"How could I lie to you? I saw it with my own eyes at the rack with books sitting on it!"."Okay,fine. Then,tell me who own those ideal eyes?"Jiyeon asked,backing off. Jieun slowly shrugged,"Mwolla.That's why I'm telling you this so that maybe you know who own them?" Jiyeon sighed,"See?Maybe it was just your imagination,you know. I know how long have you been hoping to find your ideal eyes,but this is just not it.." 

The petite figured girl slowly laid her body onto her cute pinkish bed. She let out a heavy sigh. Maybe Jiyeon is right. For the past 10 years ever since I'm 7 I've been hoping too much for this...I was hoping too much. In a sudden her phone rang. With a lightning speed she pick it up,hoping it would be Jiyeon. But,nah it's not her.

"Hello? May I help you?"Jieun says.

" Yah! Lee Ji Eun! Couldn't you remember me?!"the other line shouted.

Jieun keep the phone a bit distance after hearing the scream. "I'm sorry,who are you?"

"How could you,Yoo-yoo-ah?"the voice whined.

Wait,isn't this..."Yah,Hara-ah! Omo!"

"I'm sorry,who are you talking to?"the voice from the other line joked.

"Omo! Hara-ah,mianhe! Seriously,I'm sorry!"Jieun apologized.

"Fake-coughed..You should fetch your guests who came so far at the door now,you know."

"What?! Are you really out there?" Jieun asked,running to her front door.

"Surprise!" It shocked her. Am I dreaming? If so,please don't ever wake me up.

Hara laughs the way she has always do. Jieun giggled hearing her laugh from the kitchen. The way Hara so friendly to her makes she feels so useful to them. It wasn't Hara only who came. Gikwang,Thunder and Junhyung also came actually which makes Jieun's quiet house become so hilarious with the four coming as guests. "Yoo-yoo-ah,we will be staying here for one month since grandma and grandpa asked us to do so because they have to go outstation doing their business,can we?"Hara asked with her glimming eyes. Jieun chuckled a little,"I'm okay but mom and dad's answer is what I don't know." Hara turned to Jieun's parents,"Yes,of course you guys can!"

"You should make a call with Jiyeon to have a sleep over with us here!"Gikwang suggested. Without further second Hara grabbed Jieun's phone and called Jiyeon to come over with them. Jieun was left there silence and chuckling actually with their funny attitude. Suddenly silence filled the room. It was Hara who started a new conversation after the call. They was actually wating for Jiyeon to come. "So,Yoo-yoo. How's life? Met your ideal eyes yet?"Hara asked while somehow laughing after the word 'ideal eyes'. Jieun pouted. Hara then patted her back,"You'll find one later. Just keep on dreaming because my father taught me that if we don't dream nothing will happen as a quote says nothing happens unless first a dream." Jieun fake a smile. "You know that now it's been more than a decade I've been rejecting boys just because of the ideal eyes and now somehow I think it's such a loss you know. Until now I don't even have a crush!"she complained. Should I tell them what happened? Thunder stretched her eye-brows. "This is not Lee Ji Eun we know,usually you never downhearted on your dreams. What happened? Don't lie to us,we've been friends since kindergarten days!" Jieun sighed.

Last night was awesome. She told them everything then Jiyeon came and then as always laughing until the morning. The thing about Hara and the boys that has always make Jieun feels good is they always back her up. Even after what Jiyeon says about the ideal eyes,Hara and the boys still keeps on saying "Jieun-ah! You finally got it! Go for it!" which makes Jieun's smile become widen. Anyway,Hara will be in their school together with Gikwang and Thunder! Awesome,right? But for Junhyung,Hara's boyfriend,he will be working as a waiter at a cafe near the school. "Gikwang and Thunder,as always melt the girls heart,okay? This will gain our popularity!"Hara cheered. "For me,I will be giving the boys' heart a melting session too! Yeah!" Hara cheered more. Gikwang and Thunder laughed together with Jieun. Tch,tch,tch..Hara will always be with her crazy imaginations,but I believe she will be popular as she just said with the appeareance she made. Man,so hot! Jieun thought. "Yah,Lee Jieun you will be doing a mission with us. A new mission more clearly. Which is 'To find the Ideal Eyes of Lee Ji Eun'!Woohoo!"Gikwang said out loud. Oh no,there they go again.

"Let see. Omo! That guy is also handsome,Yoo-yoo-ah. That one too!" Hara seems to be so happy with the presence of handsome guys in her new school until one guy caught her eyes to keep open. She stopped from walking. Gikwang,Thunder,Jieun and Jiyeon turned as they realised that Hara wasn't with them. They saw Hara's eyes widen. Hara then turned to Jieun as she whispers,

"I guess you weren't dreaming at all,Lee Jieun."

 

 


 

Omg. Finally the second chapter!
Yeay! Glad that I finally published
it! For God sake I'm sorry for being
such a late updater.But,enjoy. LOL.
It still a boring chapter wait,kay? ;)
See ya again next chappie!