O n e

A Pair of Eyes

 

 

She walks faster as she heard her friend screams histerically from far ahead of her. I'm ing late! She thought. She run and run again just to get into the bus. What a bright day to have such a nightmare! She thought while running and sometimes taking glances over the beautiful sky.

"How many times do I have to remind you don't forget to set up your alarm clock before dozing off?!" Jieun turns to the opposite side of Jiyeon who was babbling about her alarm clock just to avoid eye contact with the angry Jiyeon. She did set up the alarm clock but her ears are deaf enough to hear such things who disturb her beauty sleep. Her eyes wander out of the window staring at the beautiful view around. She then checked her sweet pink watch. Damn,it's 6.55 already and five minutes more! She hides her worry feelings by looking out of the window again. One thing caught her eyes. Looks like me and Jiyeon are not the only last person to be arrived at school. Her evil thought says as she found out a guy wearing the same uniform as he walks without speed on the way to the school. That guy looks so unfamiliar. Nah,whatever! She thought as she landed her head on Jiyeon's shoulder.

This is why I've always wish Mister Im would be in the ICU or maybe me myself because that'd be better. She says in her mind after taking glances at how evil Mister Im made up a smirk on his lips. "Oh,why hello there Miss Jieun and Miss Jiyeon. You both are my customer that I've to serve this morning," Mister Im let out a proud talk to them. "The two of you are late!"he continued. Both of them flinched at how loud he screamed. Where the hell did the guy go? She thought before taking a look around to search the guy earlier. Hearing Mister Im talks randomly in front of them can make she doze off again but one question was asked. "Are the two of you the last to be arrived here?". She smirked.

"How did you know there's another person out there after us,Jieun-ah?"Jiyeon asked after getting released from Mister Im. Jieun smirked. Well,at least we're released already...Just because we're not the last! She giggled while thinking about earlier. Jiyeon who was asking question let out a small groan. "Tch,there you go again with your crazy thoughts."

"Hey there,how 'cha doing?" Wooyoung stopped walking when he heard the voice coming out of nowhere. He then smiled. Oh,no wonder. I'm here already. Mister Im seems to get more angrier with the look Wooyoung gave. Hey,I'm the boss here and you're late and you still can smile?! Mister Im says in his mind. "What is your name and which class are you in?" Mister Im questioned him. He smiled once again. "My name is Jang Wooyoung but I'm a transfered student so,I don't really know which class I'm in." Mister Im widen his eyes after knowing the fact that Wooyoung is a new tranfered student. ,Lee Jieun this time I let you go.

Jieun walks happily to the library. There she goes,happiness is waiting with racks full of books. Jiyeon keep on screaming behind her asking her to wait for her. How happy she is. She is a bookworm,so,no wonder for that. "You know what,Jiyeon-ah? I'm lucky because library is here!" She shouted. Jiyeon rolls her eyes, and I'm lucky to have a bookworm like you,so there's no need for me to get a dictionary anymore because you've known enough.

Jiyeon took a sit while Jieun went straight to a random rack to search for new books. Her hands move,touching every books sitting at the rack until one thing stops her. A pair of eyes. A pair of her ideal eyes! She took a random book and put it on her hands,positioning herself as a reading girl. The books sitting on the rack covers almost everything except for her ideal eyes. The eyes that melt her,the eyes that stops her from doing anything. She has always been dreaming about having someone close to her with that type of eyes. She stares at the eyes. Without further notice,the eyes look straight to her eyes too. At first,it was seems to be shock but then,relax fill the eyes. Both of them stare just like that without knowing how straight would their nose to be,how rosed would their lips to be because if any of them removes the books just to see who is it,it would be obvious enough. These eyes are what I've always wanting..Who own them?

 

 


 

There you go,the first chapter. Sorry if it's a bit too
messy,I guess I forgot how to write again?! hehe~~
Hoping for you to leave comments?? Thanks!!! ^.^