Yongguk's POV (FINAL)

Why be happy when you can be normal?

"I love you."

I waited a couple of seconds to think about my reply. In those few seconds, I thought about the consequences, what would happen if I accepted your feelings, how we would end up if I rejected you. I wanted to reply, but instead I ran away. I beat you and ran away, like a coward, a fool. I left you alone that day. I selfishly looked back, only to see you staring at me. You whispered something that I didn't want to hear, however the wind carried it to my ears.

 

I still hear it. I hear those 4 words and your voice, even in my dreams. I can't escape it, the pleading voice filled with hurt that whispered,"But I love you.."

You don't come to the skatepark anymore, and I barely see you at school. I see you around sometimes, though. Your hair is a boring normal color now, your eyes have dulled, and the shine that was once there is gone. I tried to talk to you once, but all I heard was an unfamiliar, mechanical voice. Did I do that to you? Of course I did. I remember the terrible things I said to you, and I don't know why I said them. I wish I could take it all back, but I can't. I wish I had the guts to say what I wanted to actually say, but I didn't. Because on that day, I ran away.........

 

 

... Not telling you I loved you too.

 

 

 

 

I know, this is even shorter. 

 BUT I felt like the story was left a little incomplete, so I did a bit of a sequel from Yongguk's POV. I hope you liked it! Please comment and tell me what you think~