Girl at the Coffee Shop

Girl At The Coffee Shop

Jeongmin's P.O.V

 

"Aish, why do I have to buy them coffee? My birthday was just yesterday!" I mumbled. "At least give me some slack." I wrapped my coat around me as the cold breeze blew and scurried to Starbucks.

 

Respectfully removing my beanie, I huffed at the awfully long line. I whipped out my phone and adjusted my reddish hair, staring at the handsome reflection of myself. Once satisfied, a beauty caught my eye and for once, it wasn't me. 

 

She was reading, with some books aside, and sipping her coffee. Headphones and glasses were on. Her simple and gentle image was beautiful. I didn't know what to do, but stare. I wanted her to cross my path, just so I could get a better look at her. 

 

My body moved along with the line but my eyes never left her. She got up as I ordered, threw her trash away, and stood behind me in line. My heart pounded, I was afraid it would escape my chest. 

 

Waiting for my 6 orders, I overheard her speaking to the cashier. "A caramel frappe with extra cream and a cookie on the side." Her voice was sweet and soft, like the coffee she ordered. 

 

As she strolled over next to me, I couldn't even glance at her. I was afraid I would blush and she'd notice. Since her order was quicker, she grabbed them, arms going past my face. She smiled at me and walked away. I stood dazed, surprised at her smile, which illuminated the room. 

 

As soon as my coffee was ready, I exited the shop. My hand was over my heart and I could feel it was pounding again. Starting to head home, she was on my mind. I don't know her name, yet she's what I'm thinking of. Never thought I would fall for a stranger. 

 

I could've asked for her name and possibly her number. I had a chance that I missed. Maybe she's still there. I turned around and ran back to Starbucks. Peering through the window, I couldn't spot the one I admire. Drooping my shoulders, I began going back. 

 

I had really fallen for her. Never would've guessed that I would fall for someone like her. I regret not going up to her, not even speaking a word. I hope one day I can see her again, the girl at the coffee shop
 

 

 

 

------

 

 

Hope you liked it! 
Sorry if it was too short~