Different Points of Veiw

Dazzling JongKey

Jin-Ki:

     As he saw Jonghyun walk past him without saying a word, Jin-ki felt a twinge of sadness in his heart. They had been friends since Jonghyun’s first day here, that was about two years ago. 

 

     Recently Jonghyun had seemed more distant, he had ups and downs, one day he could be all smiles and the next really moody.  Also, he hadn’t really been as busy as he normally was, and he wasn’t on the phone talking to Hyosung every other minute either (personally, Jin-ki thought this was an improvement) but he was starting to get worried. In all the time they’d been friends, Jonghyun never acted this oddly.

 

     Jin-ki started going though the photos that were recently taken. There were only three photographers in the studio (not counting himself) he personally thought that Jonghyun wasn’t the best out of the three, but he had been here the least amount of time.

 

     As Jin-ki went through the stack that Jonghyun had taken, he was amazed. It had started with that photo shoot of Hyosung in that pink dress; ever since then, Jonghyun’s photos had something extra in them. He wasn’t sure what it was, it was barely noticeable, but to Jin-ki’s well trained eye it made all the difference.

 

     Jin-ki was at a loss, Jonghyun was getting harder to understand. But he knew one thing, whatever Jonghyun was going through, he would always be there for him, because if Jin-ki was honest with himself, Jonghyun was the closest thing to a real friend that he’d ever had.

 

Taemin:

     As he walked out of Minho’s styling area, Taemin decided he would go visit Key. He and Key were best friends, they’d grown up together. Other than Minho, Key was the only other person who really understood him.

 

     Key saw past the cute exterior and behavior that Taemin used frequently. Taemin recalled one of his oldest memories. He must have been around four or five years old which meant that Key was six or seven. Their parents had taken them to the park, and Taemin was really excited because he had never had the courage to go down the slide, but today Key had talked him into it.

 

     “Go on Taemin. It will be really fun, I promise!” Key said to a nervous but excited looking Taemin.

 

     “O-ok if Hyung says so, it must be alright” said Taemin as he made his way up the ladder to the giant plastic slide. As he looked down he felt really scared, until he saw Key waiting patiently below. Seeing his Hyung waiting for him gave Taemin the extra push of courage, and he went for it. He slid down the twisting slide and started giggling.

 

     And then he landed on the ground smiling and laughing, but then Key noticed something.

 

     “Oh no! Taemin! You’ve got a scrape on your knee!” Key said as though Taemin was dying of some horrible disease.

 

     “It’s alright Hyung. I’m fine I promise. It was really fun!”

 

     “No! Taemin it’s not alright, or fun because you just got hurt because of me! Come on lets go get a band aid from my Umma so it doesn’t get infected!”

 

     Taemin tried to protest but Key grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to his Umma.

 

     Taemin realized two things that day. He realized that Key would be a great Umma. And he realized that he would always have someone to look after him no matter what.

 

Hyosung:  

     She had just gotten home from a big banquet in honor of B.A.P’s newest album One Shot. She was quite bored during the whole thing, but she knew that she had to make a good impression on other idols, so she didn’t even complain when her manager told her she had to go.

 

     As Hyosung checked her phone to see if she had any messages she felt anger rise as she saw none from Jonghyun.  “Oh, that stupid boy!” she said to herself as she threw down her very expensive new phone.

 

     “Is something wrong Hyosung?” asked Ji-eun, as she came out of the other room.

 

     “No” Hyosung said bitterly, “Nothing.”

 

     “Oh, okay. Well you should get some sleep we’ve got a long day of recording ahead of us tomorrow” Song Ji-eun said patently, not wanting to upset her diva friend.

 

     When Ji-eun left, Hyosung walked around the living room. “Hugh! I do everything for him! I went out with him even though I could go out with anyone I choose! I got him a job! I'm even willing to sleep with that idiot!” Hyosung mumbled to herself as she paced the room.

 

     “Yah! Am I not attractive to him!? Does he think I’m ugly or something!? That’s it: I’m calling his boss, he’s never going to work anywhere near TS again!”

 

     As she reached to pick up her phone that she threw, it started ringing.

 

     “Hello”

 

     “Hyosung. I’ve made up my mind.”

 

     “What? Jonghyun? So you finally remembered that you have a girlfriend waiting for a decision!”

 

     “Yeah, well I never forgot. But anyway, that’s not the point. Meet me tomorrow in the rose garden at the park; I'm ready to tell you what you need to hear.”

 

     “Hmph! Finally! Okay, I’ll be there, but you don’t know how close you were to losing everything.”

 

     “Believe me, I know.”