Its Begun

Politics

 

 At Donghae's place

His Dad: *coming out of the car* Where's Donghae?

His Mom: He's gone out to play football. Why? What happened? What's the hurry?

Dad: Our master's younger son, Jongin has come all the way from America to meet his family. And anyways, his father's health is deteriorating day by day. I have to go pick him up.

Mom: Oh

*Donghae enters into the scene*

Donghae: Mom, my team won our local football tournament

Mom: Oh that's really good, son. I'm proud of you!

Dad: Ya ya now I'm getting late. Lets talk later, bye!

*he leaves*

Donghae: *sigh* Dad never appreciates me. He's always behind his master and their sons

Mom: But that's how we get our daily bread and butter, son. Please try to understand

Donghae: Its not because of them that we get our daily bread and butter. Its because of our support that their party is still managing to function smoothly.

Mom: Hey don't say that

Donghae: Whatever!

__________________________________________________________

 

 *After picking Jongin up from the airport* 

In the car,

Jongin: This is for you. *hands him an expensive watch* Your current watch has become really old now

Donghae's Dad: You never forget all this, young master. 

Jongin: Hmm.. Of course! I've been so far from all of you, for so long. I keep remembering you all.

Donghae's Dad: Even I keep remembering you a lot, young master. Good you came! Hardly a few days away from the festival

Jongin: Hey no no, uncle. I have just come for Dad's birthday. Next week anyways we have to file the papers.

They realise a car is following them, honking loudly.

Jongin: Who's that person honking so loudly?

Donghae's Dad: I guess its Seohyun madam.

Soon that car overtakes their car and reveals an angry looking Seohyun

Seohyun: Couldn't you wait for me, you idiot! 

Jongin: How would I know you're coming to pick me up

Seohyun: You should have known, understood? *smiles and hugs him tightly* Do you know? I've come all the way at 200 speed

Jongin: And who gave you the liscence?

Seohyun: Liscence for what? To drive a car... or to kiss you? Haha!

Jongin: *rolls his eyes* You're crazy, seriously!

Seohyun: Yes I am crazy. Crazy about you! *hugs him* I missed you a lot! 

Jongin: *awkwardly hugs her back*

__________________________________________________________

 

They reach Jongin's place 

Eun Joo: Oh you've come, my son. After so long! Oh Seohyun dear, you've come as well. *smiles*

Seohyun: Yea to deliver your precious son safely. Btw, I have to go to the parlor. Meet you in the evening, aunty. 

Eun Joo: Yes yes good bye. Don't forget to come for the birthday party. Haha this girl is a storm!

 

Kim Jaebeom and his younger brother, Kim Joongsu captured the seat to the Parliament, conseqeuntly for three terms. Elder brother's charismatic personality and younger brother's political management made a great impact on the people.

In their last election, when they didn't really get much of a support from the netizens, Young-woon got them the majority support from outside, which resulted in their unpresented victory. Now they weren't going to resign just like that. As matters like these were taken care off by Kim Jaebeum's son, Kim Young-woon (Kangin). 

 

Today was the day of the final Parliament meeting.

 

To be continued...

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok incase you guys are confused, Jongin is Eun-Joo's and Joongsu's son who has come from America to spend some quality time with his family.

The other characters will be revealed tomorrow for better explanation and for this whole story to make sense.

:)