Invite Them(Plan A)

My Only

               Haesica planned everything, they will personally invite them. They will do everything even if they will act like fighting. They are planning to invite the girls and they are now in their way to their compound. 

-------Girls Side------

It is a fine Saturday afternoon in SoHyoSeo's house. (A/N: They stay in one house, thier own house aside fron thier family houses.) They were watching TV in their living room in the second floor. Haesica arrived in fornt of their house, still amazed by their house. It lookes like this:

*Ding Dong*

Sora opened the door and saw Jessica and Donghae, "Annyeong" said they said while cutely.

 

"Hello unnie! What are you doing here so early in the morning?" she said, puzzled. "Ah! Come in!" while gesturing them. 

"Unnie! Maknae! Haesica is here!!!" she shouted

 

 "With that, two ladies went down with their nighties. Donghae's eyes widens with amusement, his mouth hang wide open.

Hyo

Seo

Sora

"Mr. Lee Donghae~" Sica said which made Donghae shiver from head to toe. He became frozen and slowly turned his head, he felt like his ice princess became jealous princess. He felt happy at the same time, scared because he knows what will Jessica do when she's angry. Slowly, Donghae turned his head to Jessica who was smiling angrily. 

*SILENCE*

"Unnie, what are the two of you doing here? Seohyun broke the silence. 

"Yah! If the two of you are just going to fight, might as well go to another place." Hyoyeon said while scratching her haid in annoyance.

"Unnie, lets have some snacks first. Let's discuss it while eating." Sora suggestedwhile walking to the dining room where their maids had prepared.

*DINING ROOM*

SoHyoSeo and HaeSica were eating some American snacks which Jessica really enjoyed and signalled Donghae to tell them.

"Noona," he started and bites a bread, "we actually came to invite you ----" he was cut off by Sora.

"Where?!" 

"To Jeju", Jessica said. Seohyun's eyes widens, clapsed her hands together, and gasped. She cannot believe thet she'll be going back to her favorite place in Seoul again. Hyo and Sora saw her reaction, they looked at each other then agreed to go.

"We are also going to invite 3 of our friends so that we'll have more fun! Remember, the more, the merrier!" Jessica said spontaneously, Donghae panicked and nudged Jessica, "We'll see you in the airport after 3 days. Annyeong!" She said and they leave hurriedly.

-------Boys Side--------

The two were still thinking who will thwy invite when they saw LeeEunYong sitting in the Fantastic Cafe(made up), a bright idea came up and hurriedly run to the three.

The boys were busy talking when they arrive, they were planning to go and have some fun in the amusement park.

"Hey! Hyung!" Donghae said.

"Annyeong!" Jessica said with her icy tone. The three were not anymore shocked with it, they got used to it.

"Hyung. Jessica and I were planning to go to vacation and we invited some friends, so mind if we invite you guys?" Donghae said confidently, but he was praying inside hoping that they will agree.

"SURE!", the three said excitedly.

"See you in the airport in 3 days. That's all! Bye-bye!" Jessica said and leaves with Donghae holding his hand.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

ATLAST!!! FOR HOW MANY CENTURIES! I FINALLY UPDATED! FINISHED MY CHINESE THINGY!

 

XIN NIAN KUAI LE! GONG XI FA CHAI!!