Jung Siblings

My Only

"Ah! My name is -------" she was cut off by a curly blonde girl opened the door. 

"NOONA!" Yonghwa's eyes widend.

"Unnie?" the girl's face became light pink and became shy causing her to hug Yonghwa to hide her embarassed face.

The blonde girl gave the both of them a smirk and gestured them to go inside. "Why are you here, dongsaeng?"  she shot a glare to Yonghwa. "Uri Hyunnie~ Why are you here? What hapenned? Did my brother do something to you?" she bombared her with questions.

"BWO?!  You know each other?!" Yonghwa asked in confusion while putting the girl carefully in the bed. The two girls could only nod while Yonghwa was gving a confused face.

"I dont know you work here unnie" the girl said trying to change topics, which she knows a very useless idea.

"Yah! Seo Joo Hyun," she started, "tell me why on earth are you here or else i'll call Taeyeon unnie and Sora unnie and the rest!" she said camly but with a bit of warning tone. 

"Unnie, I was.... uhm... bumped by that man," pointing at Yonghwa who was sitting on a chair while starig at the clock, "I was reading a book while walking to my lokcer and was so engrossed with the book when someone bump at me and i fell down with my ." she explained.

"How peculiar, you rarely go to nurse's office. Except for accompanying your classmates here." the blonde girl said as she went to get some ice. Yonghwa approaches the girls and bowed 90 degrees, "Cheonmal mianhaeyo." he said.

"Gwenchana and thanks for carrying me all the way here"

"It's nothing!"

"Uhmmm... Am I heavy?" she asked out of curiousity.

"Ani," he shake his head, "I'm Jung Yonghwa and that's my sister---"

"Jung Jessica," she cut off him, "I'm Seo Joo Hyun, my friends call s me Seohyun." she smiled.

"Where did you two meet anyway?" he asked while pulling a chair and sat infront of Seohyun.

"Taeyeon unnie was one of her friends, she introduced her to me since I sometimes accompany her at the house while waiting for Taeyeon unnie." she said. Jessica came back holding an ice bag and gave it her. "REST" she demanded, when Jessica was about to speak Yonghwa's stomach talked first.

"GRRRRRRR"

"Ah-hem.... Im sorry, I-I-Im just too hungry and according to the time, lunch is already done." he said.

*KNOCK KNOCK / RING RING*  [The knock and the ring of the bell came together]

A handsome man made his entrance with 2 big paper bags.

"Hae! You're late" Jessica pouted.

"Mian Sica~" gave the bags to Yonghwa and hugged her.

On the other hand, Yonghwa's curiosity caused him to open the bag and "YEY!!! FOOD~~~" shouted like a elementary kid, "will noona give his dongsaeng and friend?" he used some aegyo because he knows that his noona can't resist his aegyo.

Jessica went closer to him and patted his head. "Get the other paper bag, its for the two of you."  And went back to Donghae.

The two watched the whole scene, [HAESICA] became silent and awkward. Little did they know, Haesica has a great plan.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At Last! Finally! 

I Updated! <333333