Chapter 3

Stubborn Love Between A Diva and A Nerd

Minyoung's POv


3 weeks went by since me and Pretty Boy danced like chickens in the kitchen,
Me and Pretty Bo-I mean Sungjong have become friends...
Well he's still the same pain in the butt and much more annoying.
For some reason we've become close whilst fighting.
Hea told me that we look like such a cute couple, and I keep telling
her me that was so funny even the dead would laugh.
I mean seriously who would like that Diva!
He acts like a girl sometimes and shallow girls fall for him like water falling from a waterfall.

~~~

The Bell rang
I attended to the customer who just came in.
"~~~? Is that you?" the customer asked, I stared at him in disbelief.

Oh no!
He found me!

I thought for sure no-one would recognize me...
"I-uh...Wh-what are you doing here?!" I cried, he smirked.
"Who'd have known that the infamous yankee would be working in a cafe and look so nerdy
after a couple of years?" he asked sarcastically.
"Shut up Dongwoo! Leave me alone! I don't want to lead them anymore..." I muttered, shooing him out the cafe.
He smirked even more, and refused to be moved.
"You still remember me?! You're still as respectful as always, we need you back!" he cried, then
he got on his knees and bowed.
"Get up idiot..." I hissed, he stayed on the ground.

"~~~? Is something wrong? What's he doing?" Sungjong came out of the kitchen and laughed at Dongwoo.
Dongwoo got up and walked towards Sungjong dangerously.
"Why are you laughing, you gay mothe-mmmmmf!" I covered Dongwoo's mouth before he could say anything bad.
"Dongwoo...I need to talk to you outside..." I whispered in his ears, Dongwoo gave Sungjong a look
before walking out the cafe.

"Well...that was scary! Who was that guy?" Sungjong asked me, I laughed nervously and scratched my head.
"I don't know...I'll be back in a few minutes..." I cried and ran out the door.

Sungjong's POV

"I don't know...I'll be back in a few minutes..." she cried before running out after the guy.

What's up with ~~~?
Is that guy threatning her?!
I have to protect her!
She's too delicate to handle a guy like that
Is he an ex?

I felt a pain in my heart.

Honestly...
I kind of have a small crush on ~~~...
She doesn't know that though...
And I don't have the courage to confess...
I mean...I don't want to make things akward between us.

"Auntie! Me and ~~~ will be having a quick break! We'll be back in a while!" I shouted before running out after ~~~.

I caught a glimpse of her uniform running around a corner and into the direction of the park.

I quickly ran to catch up with her, Lucky I have long legs.

I stopped when I heard her voice round the corner.
"What the heck are you doing here?! I told you guys I quit being you're leader!" she screamed.

"Bu ma'am-" a boys voice cried.

Who is that?

I peeked around the wall, it was the guy from earlier.

"I'm not you're leader anymore! I'm now jus a normal teenager now!" ~~~~ cried, I stayed where I was and watched her.

Leader?

It's bad to eavesdrop, but why is he saying that ~~~~ is his leader?

I peeked around the corner, the boy's voice belonged to the boy from the cafe earlier.

"A nerdy one at that..." the boy muttered loudly, ~~~~ turned to him and punched him in the stomach hard.

He fell back and onto the ground clutching his stomach.

"At least I'm not part of that stupid way you call life anymore..." she replied, her expression was of anger and disgust.

"But we need you back!" he cried, ~~~~ stared at him darkly.

"I said no..." she replied.

"Fine! Go back to that dump and to that gay basta-argh!" ~~~~ had kicked him on the side, he flew back onto a nearby lamppost. 

Remind never to get her angry...

"Don't say that about my Oppa! And that place is better than that freakin mansion!" she shouted, then she walked towards him and picked him up and glared.

"You like those type of boys? What'll happen to you're fiancee you're dad chose?" he asked, she let him go.

"I don't care about Junhyung...I don't need my dad's money to keep me alive, I can take care of myself better than him and his money I refuse to marry a person I don't love and someone who treats women like theyr decorations for his -beep-self!" she shouted, her eyes watering.

The boy was speechless, is this the first time he saw her crying?

I clenched my teeth, no-one's allowed to make my ~~~~ but me!

But I won't make her cry!

Only annoy her...

I walked out of my hiding place and went and hugged ~~~~.

She turned to look at me and gasped.

"Su-Su-Sungjong oppa! What are you doing here?!" she cried then she pushed me away.

"It's ok ~~~~, I don't care if you're a gangster or whatever, come on..." I grabbed her hand and walked away from the boy and headed back to the way to the cafe.

"I'm not a gangster oppa...Do you know about the Kim Company?" she asked me, her eyes were still watery.

"I don't care about what's happening right now, even though I'm curious but it's you're business, and it's not mine to know unless you'll tell me!" I replied smiling at her, she had a small smile on her face.

"Oppa you'll be my friend right? Don't leave me..." she was about to cry but I hugged her.

"Hey ~~~~-ah, do you want to know a secret?" I asked.

Now is the time to tell her how you feel, Sungjong!

"Who's secret?" she asked, curiously.

Then I let go of the hug and wiped away the tears from earlier from her face.

 

I stopped and sat down on a nearby bench, She stared at me curiously.

"I hope we can still be friends after this..." I muttered, she looked at me and the smile on her face vanished.

"So you are leaving me..." she muttered, I shook my head and looked away.

My face was burning up.

"I-I-I've li-liked you for awhile now...Not as a friend but as a man..." I muttered, I looked to see her reaction.

"O-oppa...how long?" she asked, her face red.

I grinned sheepishly.

"Well...Since the first time I met you...No girl ever stood up to me before and told it to me straight rather than being all shy like my fangirls...So does this mean you like me too?" I asked, she smirked.

"I dunno...I'll have to think about it!" she replied grinning, I stared at her.

"YAH! Do you how nervous I was telling you, and now you're telling me that you'll think about it! Just give me a yes or no, woman!" I cried, she laughed.

I stood up angrily and walked away.

"Oppa wait!" she cried, I ignored her and kept walking.

"This is my answer!" She cried, I stopped and turned to look at her.

"Oppa! I LOVE you too!" she shouted before turning red, and covering her face shyly.

"I-I-I  WHAT?!" I stood there shocked, she stood on the same spot staring at me.

I ran to her and back hugged her.

She turned around and hugged me.

"This is one weird confession...\how do you think my Auntie will take it?" I asked, putting my head on top of her head, I put my arms around her.

We stood for awhile in this position.

I can't believe a person like me would fall for a girl like her...

Is this what they call a miracle?

But then again...

You can't choose who to love, it just comes.

 

"Yah! I have two words for you!" I shook her and she looked up.

"What?" she asked curiously.

"I Love You~!" I grinned, she stared at me confused.

"Isn't that three words?" she asked again.

"No because you and I are one..." I grinned and kissed her on the nose.

"Wah! Who knew you'd be so cheesy oppa!" she blushed and closed her eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The end~!

Mwahahahaha! This story was soo COOL!

Im sorry if it was short!!

Should I continue it or not?

Should I add another chapter about what happens to them?

Thakn you for reading! ^O^