Comming back

The Murders in Busan

The next week that passed, Himchan had been sleeping in Yongguks house. He and his brother had been taking care of him like real brothers would do, but when Himchan thought about it, real brothers didn't spoon each other at night or kiss now and then. They wouldn't touch each other he and Yongguk did. IN a ual way. But Himchan still felt loved. Like he belonged here.

The weeks had been going smooth. Yongguk holding Himchan at night, kissing him when he went to work, leaving his princess sleeping.  Himchan would wake up hours later to the smell of coffee Junhong had made for him. He started to get fond of the kid. He was smart and pretty. Many would like him. Then when Yongguk came home again, he often brought dinner with him. They all three ate by the TV, laughing at some stupid show. 

But all that stopped when Daehyun and Youngjae started to leave messages on his phone. He knew he was needed on the case. He knew he was needed back in again. And now even Jongin and Luhan had started to call. He didn't want to go back. He didn't want this dream to end. But all good things come to an end right?

And so, one morning when Yongguk woke up, he was gone. He had made his way over to the office and had looked over the stuff Daehyun and the boys had found and done while he was away. By 9 am Daehyun came into his room. He leaned against the door frame and gave a small smile. Himchan notice him and chuckled. He had actually missed that smile. And that face. 

"Hi Dae! Missed me?"

Daehyun smiled bigger and sat down at the chair in front of his boss's desk. Himchan did the same and they looked through the file together. They had found more proof that Mun had an accomplish. They had even found DNA of him, and had a name and a face. Lee Minwoo. Adress: Dogokdong-gil 5a, Gangnam, Seoul.

Himchan groaned as his body started to hurt again. He put his hand on his chest and slightly leaned over. Daehyun imedeately stood up and went to his side and put his hand on Himchans back. He asked if he was ok and if he should call someone and Himchan should maybe go home again but Himchan just shrugged it of and sat up again, pain evident on his face.

"I'm ok, Dae! 'm ok..."

He stood up and went out of his room heading to the cellar and Kai, Luhan and Lay. He needed to talk to them. Pronto!

~~

"Kai!"

Kai looked up from the DNA he was looking over and saw Himchan by the door. He smiled and went over to hug him but stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed the bandage slightly sticking up from his shirt that was placed over his chest. He got a concerned look on his face and lead him to a chair, which Himchan happily accepted. 

"Do you need anything, sir?"

Himchan shook his head and leaned back, one of his arms around his chest. Luhan and Lay joined them and Luhan, being the oldest and the one with most experience within the work, looked over the hurt officer. Himchan, although grateful, turned him down, saying he had been in hospital and home for two week already. 

"I...only need the evidence...."

His breath was starting to get heavier as the pain increased and Luhan wanted him to lay down and take the pills the doctor had given him, which Luhan knew he didn't carry with him. But he still wanted him to be ok. Kai gave him the DNA and argued with him to go home and rest. Lay was just standing quite, watching them from one of the tables, already knowing Himchan wouldn't do as they said. No need to argue right?

Himchan looked over what he had been given and once again leaned back, a satisfied look on his face. And just as he opened his eyes again and was about to say something, Daehyun appeared. Himchan looked over at him and smiled. Daehyun went over to him and now they were three men around him, all with their arms folded over their chests. 

"We got him... we got him...."

He closed his eyes and took slow and rigid breaths. Lay closed his eyes, Kai shook Himchan, Luhan nearly panicked and Daehyun stole HIcmhans phone to call the one person he knew could help, calling Youngjae after. They all prayed the young officer would be ok...


Heheheh, don't hate me ok ._.