CHAPTER 3

Falling In Love with Kim Ryeowook

I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT A VERY LATE UPDATE...*BOW 90 DEGREES* AND SORRY TOO IF MY STORY THIS TIME ARE SO BORING BUT I'M STILL HOPING THAT YOU'RE ENJOY ABOUT IT....SO LET'S CONTINUED THE STORY AND SORRY BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE TITLE OF EACH CHAPTER SO THAT'S WHY I JUST WRITE THE CHAPTER....*peace*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING....

Dani POV

I opened up my eyelids and took my phone in my pocket...hmm...5AM....WHAT???IT'S ALREADY 5 AM??HOW COULD I CAN SLEEP THIS LONG HOURS??I JUST WANNA TAKE A NAP BUT I ALREADY SLEEP.....I muttered to myself as I opened my eyes widely,lifted up my body automatically and pushed away the blanket that wrapped all my body and put plushy nemo away...I sat up on my bedside and rubbed my eyes.....WAIT A SECOND! the last thing I remembered last night is I just lied down on my bed without wrapped my body with blanket and I didn't know that my brother has this plushy...*take the plushy again and squeezed it*

anyway,I don't really care about it.I put the plushie toy on my bed and looked at the other bed.hmm...theres was no one...maybe he already wake up early.Donghae told me that my roommate was the leader of Super Junior,Park Jung Soo or we can call him Leeteuk-hyung.he always take care of all his dongsaengs including Wuhan guy,Zhoumi and Canadian boy,Henry,two members from Super Junior M.if Suju were family,he will be umma.appa of this family is Kangin-hyung but right now he's on military services.so Leeteuk-hyung will be both our umma and appa.he always wake up early in the morning to wake up the members that have any schedules today.he always check on their schedule including his own schedule so we never late for our works.

suddenly,I heard the sound that the door was opened by someone and it was Leeteuk-hyung."morning Hae.how's your sleep?any nightmare?",he asked and give his warm smile.I called it because I feel so warm when I see he smiled like that."emm....nope.",I shook my head,yawned and stretched my body.oh yeah! I have something to ask him since he was my roommate..I mean Donghae's roommate."oh yeah....hyung,I wanna ask you something.who wrap my body with the blanket?and give me my nemo?",I can imagine how my face was really confused.and I think it was funny because Leeteuk-hyung chuckled.he stop chuckling and said,"okay....first,you can catch cold if you stay your position like last night and second,you look so cute when you're with your nemo plushy".

He bursted into laugh when I pouted."aigoo.....you're so adorable when you make your face like that!!",he said as he pinched my cheeks so hard."HYUNG!STOP THAT!IT'S HURTS.....",I said as I pushed away his hands from my face.I can say that my cheeks was really red because of him.then he patted my head,"okay...i'm just kidding.just go take a bath and eat your breakfast.ryeowook is still work on it at the kitchen.then we'll go to the practice room to rehearse Boom Boom and Miinah.about your things...",he stopped awhile and pointed at my baggage.OH NO!I totally forgot about it."...just do it after rehearsal ok??",once he patted my head and leave.so I guess I finally got the answer for my question and I should go to the bathroom before the other members wake up.*sigh*

When I finished my shower,I put on my cloth on my body in the bathroom since I didn't want anyone know that I'm just a fake Lee Donghae.when I opened the bathroom's door,someone just popped up in front of me and that was enough to give me a heart attack."AHH!" and I fell down on the floor.I groaned in pain."YAH!DON'T JUST POP UP IN FRONT OF ANY PEOPLE LIKE THAT.AISH YOU REALLY GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!",I said without look up to the person who just popped up in front of me.I rubbed my as it was really hurt because of the impact.

He giggled and it was enough for me to heard."sorry for make you shock like that.I didn't know that you can be like that.need help?",he lend his hand to help me to stand up.I just took his hand without looked at his face.when I stood up and look at him,I gasped."Zhoumi???since when you're come back here??I didn't even saw you yesterday....",I smiled and slap his arm lightly.He giggled again and I found it really cute."actually it was last night.when Henry and I was arrived last night,you're already in your dreamland and we decided to not disturbed you since you also just come back here from Canada." He smiled and continued,"emm....i'm really sorry because I suprised you like that.I didn't know that you will get a heart attack because of that",he said as he rubbed the back of his head and it really cute.

let me make a confession,actually my first favourite biased in Super Junior is Zhoumi.I like him because he always smile,laugh like there was no tomorrow(CUTE!),funny and always be nice with everyone and always let himself get bullied by members.I'm wondering how was his face when he was pouting.hmm....I hope ELF's who was his antis can accept him and Henry.they were really nice,flawless and they were talented just like the other members.okay!enough with that.....continued with my conversation with him.

"owh...no,gwaenchana Zhoumi.it wasn't your fault at all.i'm sorry too because I shouted like that at you and thank you because you're still help me although I really mad at you at that time.hehehe....",I said as I looked at his face.it was an awkward silence until I realized my action."emm....I wanna go to my bedroom first.so,see you at breakfast",I give a sweet smile to him and leave him.when I entered my room,it was Leeteuk hyung who just sit on his bed and looked at the ground.he looked really sad and without wait any moment I asked him,"hey hyung!what's wrong with you?",I sat on the floor,in front of him and look up to see me and what I saw just his pale face."HYUNG??ARE YOU OKAY?YOU LOOK SO PALE!",I was really panicked at that time but Leeteuk-hyung calmed me down."i'm fine.just a little tired but it's okay.I can continued our practice today",he tried to deny it.

at first,I want to protest him but he cut me off."i.m really find.really!",so I just stay silent and said,"okay if you said so but tell me if something wrong ok.don't let me worry about you.don't keep it inside." He just nodded with my words and get up from his bed."hey fishy!let's have some breakfast that Wookie just make before the other finished their bath",I just nodded and follow him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pretty sorry for the most boring chapter....i'm promise that the next chapter will be a little bit more interesting.....*bow 90 degrees* hope all readers take care of their health and don't forget to leave some comments.