Welcome Back to Korea!

Falling In Love with Kim Ryeowook

when Dani go outside the aeroplane,she covered herself by wearing a red cap,sunglasses,white hoodie and covered her head,blue jeans and white shoes.she walked while look forward because she didn't want anyone look suspiciously to her.she walked cooly but a little quick while dragged her luggage.for several times,she pulled her cap down.right now,she was listening to her iphone.she walked quickly to the exit and waited for the taxi.

Dani looked at the outside of the window and sighed.she still didn't take off her sunglasses because she didn't want anyone know who she is.'am I do a right thing?',she asked herself.

*flashback*

"can you be 'Lee Donghae' for a while?"

"what??!!!"

"please......it's for our good.I didn't want anyone know about the accident because I didn't want everyone worried about me especially my members and my fans and I didn't want anyone know about us.just please.....disguised as me for a little while until I fully recovered....",Donghae said as he hold Dani's hand tightly.he pleaded and if you didn't know the reason,you will say that he was making aegyo but he's not.he say it with a serious tone and looked into his twin's eyes.

"hmm......okay...just tell me what should I do when I arrived there.what I must do,what I need to know about Super Junior,what I need to know about your fans and all about you.Lee Donghae that all people know...",she say with one breath.

"REALLY??YOU REALLY WANT TO DO IT FOR ME???OH THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH MY LOVELY DONGSAENG!!",he claimed as his eyes were shining and hugged Dani tightly until she can't breath.

"emmm....hae...."

"yeah??"

"just...let...me...go....I...can't....breath...."

"oh...sorry sorry....okay I will tell you everything and the things that you need to do.firstly,when you arrived there,you go to the buildings that was a miles away from my dorm and then...."

Dani listened carefully to Donghae's words.every single words that she needs to know and she didn't want miss any detail

*end of flashback*

'hmm....well....this is my decision and I can't turn back time.welcome back Dani!welcome back to Korea',she talked to herself slowly as she didn't want the taxi driver hear it.the taxi driver looked at Dani suspiciously.

********

after she pay,take out the luggage,thanked the taxi driver and bow,she waited the taxi go first.when the taxi dissapeared from her sight,she take out her cellphone to see the address of Donghae's dorm.she take off her glasses and recall what Donghae say.this building was a mile away from his dorm.just walk straight and she will find the dorm.she ever come to Seoul before but it was about a year ago and she ever walked pass through his dorm and fortunately the building didn't change at all.

as she arrived in front of the door,she think that she didn't ready yet to meet the members of Super Junior.'okay...let's do this...you can do it...hwaiting!',she tell to herself.she take in and let out a heavy breath.as she was about to knock the door,someone already opened the door.a cute and innocent face and a little shorter than her was appeared in front of her.yes!believe it or not,her height is 175 cm,just 1 cm shorter than Donghae.no wonder if they say that she was Donghae and no one would notice about that.she stunned.'I think this is Kim Ryeowook,Hae's favourite dongsaeng.'

"oh!DONGHAE HYUNG!YOU'RE BACK....WE REALLY MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!how are you?",he exclaimed as he hugged Dani tightly.once again,she can't breath.but she hugged him back and say,"yeah...i'm back and I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS ALL OF YOU!!!".he let go the hugged and allowed her to go inside."just go inside first because I need to buy some ingredients for dinner.everyone are waiting for you",he winked and give a light hug.

when I entered the dorm,no one noticed me.they're watching tv.no wonder why they didn't noticed at all.they didn't even hear that Ryeowook exclaimed just now.before she could cleared ,someone was hugging her waist from back.she get a little shock but try to cover it.she know who it is because of 'baby's' hands.she must acting normal.she smiled and say,"hey sungie-hyung....long time no see....".she said it loud until all the members turned around to see that Yesung was backhuuging her."YEA!!I'M THE FIRST PERSON WHO WAS FIND HIM AFTER TWO WEEKS....",he sing.'what a weirdo',she thought.

"actually you're the second person who find me.the first is Ryeowook.we're just met in front of door",I correct his words and point at the door.when Yesung want about to his mouth to say any words,Eunhyuk come and separate them."watch out hyung....donghae only belongs to me!",he said as he was backhugging her."I miss you a lot Fishy Hae",he whispered to Dani's ears and kiss her cheeks.suddenly her face become red by his action and shivered.'fishy hae??that's his nickname??well,it sounds funny and cute'.then,all the member go to her a brother hug.Eunhyuk let her go to allow all the members greet and hug her.

after greeted them,talked to them she excused herself to go to the room and pack up her things.when she entered the room,she can't believe her eyes.it was so tidy.not like a boy's room.she was amazed but she realized that she was disguised as Donghae and she must act like Donghae.after she finished unpack the things,she lay down on the bed and want to take a nap.she just say to the members that she's still full and not hungry.so she just skip the dinner and rest at the room.