Get Into Accident

Falling In Love with Kim Ryeowook

Donghae sighed heavily.this taxi was too slow and he really need to hurry to meet his twin sister,Dani at amusement park."excuse me sir....can u drive faster?i have something important to do",he said in English.he can speak in English since his sister is an English master but fluent yet."i'm sorry,this is the fastest...we can't drive more than 30 miles per hour",the taxi driver said politely.Donghae leaned his back and looked at the view of the outside of the window.it's raining....not a heavy rain....

When he get bored,he put his blue headphone to his ears,plugged it into his Iphone and listen to his favourite songs.he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the song,Marry U(chinese version) by Super Junior M.the taxi driver took a glance at Donghae and when he looked in front,there was a long truck.he tried to avoid it but unfortunately,the road was too slippery because of the rain and the car was rolling down into the chasm.the car was in upside down condition.a woman who saw that accident immediately call the ambulance.

As Donghae opened his eyes,he couldn't see anything clearly because it's a lot of blood on his face.he find himself was lying on the ground.he want to sit up but his head was really hurt and his legs were overlapped by a long and big wood which don't let him to move at all.....a few minutes later,the ambulance was coming and then all black.....

**********

Dani was waiting for his brother,Donghae.Donghae is her five minutes brother.YES! she was born five minutes after him and they were identical twins but no one notice that his face was really like Donghae.her fair skin,her face,her puppy and innocent eyes,her lips,her beautiful smile and also her talent.she also can dance just like Donghae but she didn't show it to anyone.believe it or not,she remember all the Super Junior's dance move and she can do it,just like Donghae although no one teach her.she also can sing well like Super Junior's magnae,Kyuhyun and everyone would melt by watching her dance move and her beautiful voice.even her brother didn't know about this but their attitude was really different.

Sometime Donghae was like a little brother to her because he still immature although he was already 24.his attitude was like a 5 years old kid.Dani was more mature than Donghae but sometimes she become immature because of her twin's attitude.she smiled as she remembered Donghae's pouting when he couldn't get what he want or get scold by her.then she will pinched his cheeks.she admitted that he was UNBEARABLY cute when he distended his cheeks....however,they have a very strong bond and no one can't separate them even though they were far apart.....if something bad happened to one of them,the another could feel it....

where is Donghae?he always in time but it's already 50 minutes late and he never being late like this.that's weird,Dani thought.'hmm...I should call him,maybe he forgot about it....' when Dani took out her cellphone,unlocked it and stared at the wallpaper of her cellphone.the wallpaper are the picture of her and Donghae were smiling with sakura's background.she ever went to Japan when it was spring and the same time Super Junior were helding their concert at Japan.suddenly,she feel like something wrong.something bad happened to Donghae.'NO!it can't be....you're too paranoid Dani..' she tried to brush it away.

Oh my Super Girl
 Ni shi wo de Baby Girl
Ta kan bu jian ni de mei li ping fan bei hou de mo li

her cellphone suddenly ringing and she was a little shock.it was Donghae.without wasting time,she pressed the green button."HEY!WHAT TOOK YOU LONG???YOU'RE NEVER BEING LATE LIKE THIS....DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY FORGET OUR MEETING TODAY??!!",she said it in one breath."hello,who is this?",this is not Donghae....it was woman's voice and she speak in English."I'm really sorry but where is the owner of phone?",i asked her politely."actually the owner of this phone were at the hospital.his condition was really bad right now.he's unconcious."before the woman could continued her words,Dani already cut it off."WHAT??WHY??HOW???",she only can asked like that because she was really shocked."he was involved into the car accident just now.I call you because he call you frequently.no matter who are you,I hope you come here quickly." after Dani got the address of the hospital,she immediately rushed off to the hospital by taxi and tears started flowing.

As she arrived at the hospital,she immediately rushed off to the counter to asked about Donghae."excuse me,there's a victim of car accident arrived just now,right?his name is Lee Donghae.where is his room?",she asked with one breath and the nurse show her way and then she thanked her.all she think about is Donghae,she doesn't care about what happened at her surrounded and what people thought about her.all she want to do right now is to see Donghae.although she still has his eldest brother,Donghwa and her mother,she still can't lose Donghae just like how she lose her father.

When she arrived at Donghae's room,she immediately opened the door and only find that the doctor was telling something to Donghae.his sad expression.there must be a serious one.Dani walked slowly towards them and heard the doctor's words and she can't believe it."i'm really sorry Mr.Lee.your leg bone have been broken.both of them.you can't walk anymore or we can call it paralyzed but don't worry.it's not forever.you can recover and walk like a normal person",the doctor give a sweet smile.fortunately,he can speak in Korea so Donghae would not trouble by that.Donghae frowned in confusion.when he was about to opened his mouth to ask,Dani make a first step."how long it would take?",both of them was suprised by her present."i'm sorry because I have been interrupted your conservation but how long,doctor.....?" "Dr.Kim.Kim Chae Hwan.I'll answered your question",he flashed his sweet smile that can melt anyone who see it."it was about several months...maybe 4 or 5 months....the longer is a year but if your....." "my brother...",,she say it coldly."if your brother was strong and hardworking,he will recovered fast."

there were silence and no one dare to say any words.then,Dr.Kim broke the silence,"so I guess that's it.any question?",both Dani and Donghae were still silent."okay,if you need anything just meet me at my office." he smiled before he left the twins alone."WAIT!",Dr.Kim turned to face Dani."just don't tell anyone about this especially the media.it's only our secret and I didn't want anyone know about us.it's only you who know about this.we have own reason.please....." she pleaded Dr.Kim.he smiled and say,"I will".then he left the twins alone.then Donghae speak first to break an awkward silence between them.they're never been silent like this.

"Dani dongsaeng....."

"hmm......"

"can you do a favor to me?"

"I will do anything for you,Hae.just say it and I will do it if I can."she say it as she walked towards Donghae and squeezed his hand softly to give her strength to him.

He sighed heavily and make an eye contact with Dani."look...actually I didn't want you to do this but I have to.I didn't want anyone know about my condition especially my hyungs and dongsaengs and also my fans.I already think it deeply and it's for our good."

"just tell me what should I do and I will do anything including it will risked my life",she really mean it.once again,he sighed heavily before he say....

"can you be 'Lee Donghae' for awhile?"