I know it’s my fault

A Fools Only Tear

 

My body was still shaking. I wonder how I managed not to fall from the floor, “Come on In hye you can do it. You have to do it. It is the time to talk to him so you can have closure.”  I told my self all over and over again. Yeah we really need it badly. I need it so badly coz honestly I am not yet over with him. I still love him. The feelings were actually never gone it was all in my heart and there’s nothing change. God knows how I tried to forget him, how miserable I am that time and now that I’m seeing him after two years and 8 months I guess my feelings is getting deeper but I should end it here. I should stop thinking that there are second chance with us coz he really hates me as hell.

 

 

 I breathed before decided to come inside. A very luxury sight assaulted me as I get in his hotel room. I found him sitting on couch stiffen; his right foot on his left thighs. I stood over him, facing him. I kept standing there since I couldn’t move my feet. I gulped nervously and took a deep breath as I met his gaze. There was something when he looked into my eyes as if he really misses me. In my dream.

 

We staring at each other and It seems like we are contented that way and then after a long moment he broke the ice.  He stood up. He had his both hands in the pocket walked towards me with a blank expression on his face.  The fear of not knowing what kind of challenge I’m about to face is making my heart pound like crazy.

 

I gaze down avoiding his eyes. My heart pounds even louder that could actually broke my ears as his step closer. I felt the sudden urge to gaze into his eyes, though it embarrassed me to do so. He cupped and lifted my face. I close my eyes thinking something good will happen. His smell intoxicating me and his breath playing on my hair driving me crazy then he smirked.

 

That sound of his smirk woke me up into terrible reality. I saw him gazing at me with a bashful smile playing on his lips. “You thought I would kiss you huh?” he said teasing me.  I just want to run or eat by the floor to escape from embarrassment.

 

 It took me a second to get back to my senses. “What.. No..no.” I could feel myself blushing and he just chuckled.  I wanted curse myself for being stupid. I raised my brow at him trying to figure what is he up to. “What so funny?”  Then his face back to serious. I tried to maintain eye contacts with him though it’s getting me jelly.

 

“What exactly the hell are you doing Sehun?” I hissed at him, causing his dark brows draws. He was too serious for a moment. “What the hell am I doing?” I could tell in his glare the fuming anger inside that terrifying me.

 

 

“Nothing. I’m just having fun. I just want to make fun of you like what you did to me.“ The quiet anguish in his voice scared me. “So you’re up to revenge with me. That’s what all drama about?”

 

He step closer and down his head into my ear, “You messed up with a wrong person. I’ll make sure you’ll regret this, and make you suffer until you beg me in pain.” There was an anger in his voice when he spoke, then chuckled dully. It seriously made my body tremble with apprehension.

 

“Se… Sehun” Suddenly the tears fall down. Hearing those words from him is like stabbing my heart a hundred times . I have no rights to curse him coz it’s absolutely my fault. I hurt him big time and I deserve all the hatred but I never thought he would come up to something really ridiculous revenge. “You really hate me that much?”

 

 

 

“I hate you more than what you think” I was fighting hard not to breakout, trying to hide my emotion is really the hardest thing to do. 

 

If you know my reason will you still hate me? I wanted to ask but I commend my self not to. “I’m sorry. I know I hurt you. I’m really sorry.” It was all I managed to say then sobbing. 

 

The look on his face changed from indifferent to somber when he saw me tearing or perhaps it’s just my imagination. “Why are you crying? Are you afraid of my revenge? Are you now guilty? Stop crying. Stop making me bad here. Stop your y drama Nam In hye. I am not the stupid Sehun you knew.”

 

 

 

Dang Dang Dang Done!!! Ok first of all I wanted to say sorry for not updating so soon and for giving you a short update. 33333 I promise I’ll try to update every week from now on and also I wanted to long this chapter but I don’t know how and if I push perhaps it will be boring so I ended up here. So how do you find this chapter? Lemme know what’s your opinion please.   

 

AUTHOR MOMENTS~~~

 

It’s just 3 days ago when DKFC (the kpop fantasy concert here in Philippines) happened. It consists of 6 group performers (Girls Generation, EXO, Infinite, Ukiss, Tahiti and Tasty) and I’m proudly to say I was there. The concert was a blast really blast. .  I am really an Infinite fan so I didn’t expect so much from EXO and Holy I love EXO so much now. They are so great no words can express my emotion that time. They performed really well, they gave us so much fan service and they sang a Tagalog song “Hawak Kamay” which everyone didn’t expect. Imagine the idol singing a song in your native language. ASDFGHJKL!!! Oh goddamn Sehun is so MAPOGI (handsome)!! All of them actually and Girls Generation is a living dolls especially Yoona.  And the encounter in the lobby of the hotel with Sunggyu, Woohyun and L. Damn I was a few step away from them and I was just like statue. I got freeze on my place only my eyeballs were moving. XD Diesssss.