Black And White

Late Spring

 

"Hyung, there is no way going home to Korea. It's summer's break. I want to spend this holiday with my friends."

"I know you don't want to be here. But aboeji (father) needs you." Jaejoong said as rubbed his face frustratingly.

"And tell me to join you two, no way!" the guy shouted.

Jaejoong sighed, he couldn't help it. His brother was so stubborn.

 

"Anyway, how is Sohyunnie?"

"She is fine, but sometimes throw tantrum if everything doesn't go like she wants."

"That freaking father, I really hate him for making our sister in that stupid halfway house. She even isn't crazy."

"It's better than when he put her in mental hospital like that time, Myungie~"

"She is his bloodie daughter, hyung. He should treat her well."

 

"I'll handle it for sure."

"By being his robot to make money and do what he wants? Hyung, I'm tired seeing you like that. Can you just go to Canada, live with me here? We can bring Sohyun too."

Jaejoong chuckled hearing his brother nagging that didn't look like the real Myungsoo.

"Yah, you said Canada?" he laughed.

"Waeyo?" Myungsoo stuttered being afraid that something could be revealed right now.

"I knew you aren't in Canada anymore right? You aren't using international phone call now, Myungie. You are in Seoul." Jaejoong stated with his serious tone.

"Hyung, yah, don't tell aboeji please."

"Why should I?" he tried to .

"Promise me. I don't want to be like you." Jaejoong asked his secretary to search some informations about Myungsoo since everything his brother told was so suspicious. And as he suspected, his brother wasn't in Canada anymore, he was back to Seoul already.

Kim Myungsoo was his blood-related younger brother. He lived in Canada to study. He was cold yet loveable, but he wasn't that cold, he just didn't like being around with people so much, and he was loveable with his dorky side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jaejoong pressed his temples with his thumbs, it was so stressful, there were many papers he should sign it.

The sky turned dark as he grabbed the suitcase and went through the corridor.

"Mr. Kim. There is a phone call from the house Sohyun nursed at." his secretary whispered and handed in an office's phone.

"Ne, thank you noona." he said, "Good evening, doc. Something happened?" he asked the doctor, he felt something insecure about his little sister.

"Is that so? Okay, I'll go to there."

"What's wrong, Jaejoong?" his secretary who was still beside him, asked.

"Sohyun asked about me for a whole day, I should go to there noona."

"Okay, be careful." That woman named Lee Jiyeon patted his shoulder to give him a spirit, she really knew he had many things laid on his shoulder for a long time, a burden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Aish, I ruined it again." she cursed as put her phone in pocket of her coat. It was random, she was failed on a game she played a while ago when she waited for a bus to come.

"Where is it? It never comes late." she mumbled titling her head to the road.

"What are you waiting for?" someone asked her, sitting down, a guy she never knew who he was.

"Nuguya? (Who are you?)" she shifted her body to make a bigger space between them.

 

"I'm waiting for the bus too." he chuckled.

'Weird' Heewon said in her mind, examining the weird creature beside her, he was wearing a plain T-shirt and grey cardigan, and there was a travel bag with him.

Something she wasn't really sure, yet he looked familiar, but not all. Who was he?

The bus came and she was rushed to go into the bus before that weird followed her.

"Oh my, was he the one who threatened me that day? The thief?" she mumbled, widening her eyes, 'How come? His sharp jaw line, his black hair, his eyes weren't as deep as the thief, he looked younger, or he might be look different?' because she saw his hair was shorter?

She was going insane. 'It was stupid.

 

Why am I like a detective to reveal his profile?' She sighed, decreasing her curiousness about that unknown guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Heewon ed her uniform, and went to bath room to take a warm bath.

"Unnie-ya, I buy fish cakes. Hurry up!" Eunji shouted cheerfuly, not be aware that they lived in a not-big flat, even not shouting, Heewon could hear her.

 

"YE, ARASEO!" she shouted back while fastened her bathing.

When she came to the living room, there were one big plate fish cakes and other street foods, also a big bottle of coke on the table.

'Woaw, are we celebrating something?" she joked as sit down on the floor.

"No, In Guk oppa and I just hang out around the street, and I bought these at food stand." she giggled, "Let's eat before it's getting cold." she hurriedly took some foods and placed in on Heewon's plate.

They ate in silence, the weather was warm, it was summer.

"Unnie, actually I have an invitation to hold an charity event in halfway house, a place that nurse many people having mental disorder for two days."

 

"So? You won't go home for two days?"

"YES! And also, can you come with me too, unnie? I need accompanion." she begged, "Please unnie."

"I have to go to work, Eunji-ya. I think I can't go." she tapped her finger on the table.

She was attached to this girl as her own sister. Little did she know that she wanted to protect Eunji as Eunji did to her.

 

"I'm sure that Park Yoochun-ssi will allow you to take holidays, unnie. You've worked hard since the first day you were there."

"I'll consider it." Heewon gave her an assured smile.

"It's on saturday and monday, this week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Their life was so different.

Kim Jaejoong's life felt like in a dark place, which no light, all black. He even couldn't see the light that looked so little in a far, yet he still could feel a place to save himself and his brother also his sister to get a better life, with much money yet no happiness at all around them.

While, Park Heewon's life was so pure, there were many light brightening her life with much love and happiness from her so called sister and her friends or anyone around her. It was as so pure as a white paper.

Can be their life mixed? Black mixes with white? Can it turn into colorful? Or just a grey dot which can't change anything to them?

 

__________________________

Just finishing one of my assignment in college, that's why I just update this story.. I'm so sorry.. :-(