one - i don't usually allow myself to be kidnapped

Exotica

 

There are plenty of logical explanations for why Oh Sehun allowed himself to be literally dragged to an unknown restaurant by a stranger. Or at least, that's what he tells himself.
 
He was pretty sure one of the main reasons was that he was following the advice of his so-called friends at school who told him he needed more excitement in his life. Although, he was sure they didn't mean for him to allow himself to get kidnapped. He probably should have thought this out a little more. 
 
Which brought him to his other reason. The stranger that supposedly "kidnapped" him was absolutely gorgeous.
 
His name was Luhan and he was basically the best-looking person Sehun had ever set his eyes on. He'd barely managed to stutter out his name when Luhan asked for it and his lisp didn't make the situation any better. 
 
But, in the end, Luhan had grabbed his hand and took him to what Sehun guessed was a fine dining restaurant by its appearance. The place was completely empty when they walked in except for a very absent-minded looking guy staring into space behind a fancy podium near the entrance.
 
Luhan immediately skipped up to him, happily, completely ignoring Sehun for the moment. "Lay!" And proceeded to give the guy a very enthusiastic hug.
 
Sehun was not amused.
 
But, Lay didn't seem very amused either. Or he was still in La La Land. Either worked fine. 
 
Luhan frowned and snapped his fingers in front of Lay's face. "Lay? Lay! Are you in there? C'mon!"
 
After some time, it seemed Lay came crashing back to Earth. He turned to the hyperactive Luhan who was practically bouncing up and down next to him, and then offered him a soft smile.
 
"Luhan," he said. "When'd you get here?"
 
Wow.
 
"Just now!" Luhan replied. "And I brought someone with me! Lay, meet-"
 
But, Lay interrupted him with a shake of his head. "Luhan, what did Kris tell you about bringing riff raff here?"
 
Riff Raff?! Sehun knew he was kind of emotionless and seemed kind of poor in his extremely unfashionable school uniform, but at this, he was completely flabbergasted. And angry. A great deal of that too.
 
Luckily, Luhan came to his defense. "Hey, he's not riff raff! I brought him here to try out for a job. I remember you saying that you needed someone to help Tao with serving."
 
Lay looked unconvinced. "Yeah, I said that, but-"
 
And then Luhan gave Lay the cutest look ever. Sehun's heart immediately sped up and he was sure that he was blushing. While Lay just frowned deeply. Sehun wasn't sure how he could resist that. 
 
Lay sighed. "Ugh, fine. But don't come crying to me when Kris says he can't stay."
 
Luhan didn't seem worried at all. He cried out in joy and gave Lay a bone-crushing hug. "Yay! Thanks, Lay~! I love you so much!"
 
"Yeah, yeah. Just let go of me." Lay said, but he had an amused smile on his face.
 
Sehun decided that he didn't like that look. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Luhan came bouncing back over to his side, and grabbed his hand once again. "Come on, Sehun! You should meet everyone else!"
 
And he proceeded to drag Sehun further into the restaurant. Lay watched with a smirk as he was taken away into an unknown area.
 
"I feel bad for that poor kid."
~~
 
The next people Luhan wanted Sehun to meet were the higher-ups themselves. Sehun regretted ever being born as soon as he they began opening their mouths to discuss his possible employment.
 
It wasn't Suho. Suho was nice, an angel even. He spent most of the conversation standing with a warm smile on his face in silence. It was Kris. Who might as well have been Satan himself. Sehun was pretty sure Kris wanted to kill him, and he didn't even know anything about him yet.
 
"Do you even know if he has any waiting exprience?" Kris spat out.
 
"None at all as far as I'm concerned!" Luhan chirped.
 
The smile on Suho's face widened. "Well, isn't that nice. Lay can train h-"
 
"No, no, no." Kris said. "We run a respectable business here and-"
 
"The guy out front was basically asleep with his eyes open and that's called respectable?" Sehun asked. 
 
Big mistake.
 
Kris glared at him with the passion of a thousand (maybe even a million) suns. Sehun was in the midst of seeing his life flash before his eyes, when Luhan decided to intercept once again, thankfully.
 
"I think he can handle it," he said. "Doesn't he look hard working?"
 
Both Suho and Kris examined him. "Ye-" Suho began before being interrupted once again by Kris. "No, he looks kind of scrawny. And very lazy."
 
Sehun kept his mouth shut. He was kind of lazy.
 
Suho smiled. "That's exactly what you said when you first saw Tao and Kai. And look how far they've come. Don't you think we should give him the same chance?"
 
Kris gave an annoyed sigh. "It's not like they've done anything special. Tao still acts like he owns the place, and Kai is still half- most of the time."
 
Suho's smile only got wider.
 
"But fine. You got one week to prove your worth, kid. Or I'll fire you."
 
And with that, he stormed out of the room. Suho immediately held out his hand to Sehun, which Sehun took and shook. "Welcome to Exotica, Sehun. I think you'll like it here."
 
Sehun turned to Luhan who was clapping his hands in excitement and then back to Suho.
 
"I think so too, sir."
 

a/n

Wow, talk about cliche chapter ending. Sorry, I . 

But, omg, you guys are insane. D:< 23 freaking subs? Let me love you all. Come into my arms. -spreads arms wide- 

Alright, I'll stop being a creep.

Seriously though. Thanks so much for the positive response to this, guys. ;___; I hope I didn't utterly disappoint you with this first chapter prologue thingy.