Initiation

Kpop Illuminati EXPOSED

CL sauntered into the empty practice room, surprised to find a small circle of candles lit in the center. She had forgotten her shoe and had come back to get it, only to come across this strange scene.

Out of nowhere, a strong muscular man put his hand over and used his other hand to hold a knife to . "We must wait for the others. Don't say anything," he whispered in a raspy voice. 

The man pushed CL onto the ground with a shove and quickly whisked through the door. G Dragon walked through the door shorty afterward. "CL, gurl, I din't spect u 2 b here," he swagged.

CL looked at GD confused and unable to form words.

Behind G Dragon came Seohyun. "Aight Seo, ur here!" GD exclaimed as he brofisted Seohyun. The two took seats around the circle of candles and GD patted a spot on the floor next to him, indicating CL to join him.

She began crawling over to GD, and on her way she was slapped on the back by Kyuhyun. "CL, what are you doing here?" he asked

CL found herself mute, still unable to form any words. She sat down in between GD and Kyuhyun and tried to figure out what was going on.

Next through the door came Hyuna, Eli, and Eunji. They did their usual dog whistling and hoots before also taking seats around the circle of candles.

The mysterious man from before came into the practice room and slammed the door shut behind him. He began to whisper something, it was so quiet CL could barely pick up on it. "As you have undoubtedly all observed, we have a new addition to our little family."

All eyes went to CL, but her eyes were glued onto the man.

The seven started to whisper in something that sounded evil and like tongues and all slowly surrounded CL, gently ing her.

CL woke up the next day, in her bed at home, still missing a shoe. She tried contacting everyone she had seen the previous night, but none of them answered. As CL left her home to walk to work, the man from last night pulled up to her and asked her if she wanted a ride. She really really wanted to say no, but something in his eyes made her say yes. 

She clambered into the car and the man played irritating white noise, which made CL fall asleep.
When she woke up, she was at work and she understood now. She had been chosen. She had completed initiation. She was now part of the Illuminati.

A/N:
Chapter two will come soon, please anticipate it 
This was more of an introduction than anything.
tbh I don't know what I'm doing with my life or anything