Chapter 2

With the heart

Chapter 2 - Leaving for trip 

 

After the incident from last night, Kai couldn't get rid of the girl and Shin In out of his mind. He was sure that it was Shin In and the feelings was right but how can Shin In still be at the party and be dressing like in an average girl with a different attitude and personality at the same time? Kai bite his lips and click the end of his pen back and forth while he tries to think. 

"Kai?" Shin In's voice from ahead come and interrupt Kai's thought.

"Yes." Kai answer, trying to focus on Shin In who had just enter his office with a cup of coffee for the day. "Are you okay? You seems to be unable to focus." Shin In ask worriedly as she walk closer to Kai and caress his cheek. With no feelings, Kai gently move away and give her a faint smile. "I'm okay, just a little tired from all these works." Kai lied and said with a small faint smile.

"Don't over work yourself. I'm here to help you with anything, so if you need a hand, ask me okay?" Shin In said with her kindness as Kai give her a nod and a small smile. 
 
2 weeks after

Each day's are going by as Kai have no time to waste for the incident and busily focus on his business. In just 2 weeks, he will be the CEO, and be the one to take after his family. 

Kai fixed the tie on his neck and walk out of the room with his self fully dress in a black and white suit. He was ready for the conference today to talk about what he will do to their Diamond mall in the future and hotels. It is his only chance to prove to everyone that he deserve to be the next CEO and he is someone that will not let his family down. 

"Good morning everyone" Kai try to sound as calm as he can as he enter the meeting room. 

"Good morning, Mr. Kim" everyone in the room greet back and stand up, waiting for Kai to be seated. 

"Everyone can be seated." Kai said with a small smile and turn on his iPad that is full of his new business information. 

"How do you feel Mr. Kim?" A man name Mr. Lee next to Kai ask as he shrug and smile. "I guess great?" Kai said and open a file. 

Just as soon as Kai open his file and is shown on the wall, the room went silence and everyone in the room waited for Kai to start. 

"For the past few months, I have been looking at our Diamond mall and I have notice that our profit are not going anywhere. It does not increase nor decrease, which we can consider it good thing." Kai said while he click on his iPad and shown the next slide of the profits. 

"Mr. Kim are you trying to say that not earning or increasing any profit is good?" Mr. Sun, one of the assembly man from the mall ask. 

"If it's not good then are you saying bad? For the past years, we have not been earning profit nor losing. We are staying at the same spot which is good. I rather prefer for us to not lose anything then losing something." Kai answer Mr. Sun as he nod his head of understanding Kai's meaning. 

"Talking about the profit, I have came up with an ideas for us to increase our profit. The first thing for us to do is lowering our prices. We are doing business here, not talking about earning money. Money is business but before we get to money, planning has to come first. Once we have lower the prices, pretty sure more citizens and people out of the state would love to shop here. Why? Our products are good and even the prize are lower. For example there are 3 buyers buying a dress that is $99.00. In total, it would be $297 but if we have lower the price to $70 or $60 and there are 6/7 buyers, the price would be higher to 300 or 400. Everyone see the difference?" Kai ask, looking from one person to another as everyone look amazingly shock at his ideas and ways of thinking. 

"Continuing on, lowering the price will give us higher chance of having more customers. If I went to a mall and the store prices are low with such a great product, I would want to go there again and tell friends and families. When I'm telling friends and families, friends and families would be telling their friends and families and this would go on and on. For sure, this will get us somewhere higher and be heard." Kai continue on as he move to the next slide where he wanted to add things. 

"Starting the next year, where new year is, I want us to change things. We will have reporters come and make news about giving gift to every customer who had been with us for at least longer than 5 years and lowering our price. We will be giving them a paper for them to choose a product that they want and we will give it to them. Any questions?" Kai ask as he finish with the Diamond Mall and wait for others opinion. 

"When you mean expensive things, do you mean expensive things such as our diamond accessories and gold?" The woman in glass ask Kai as she seems to dislike the ideas. 

"Of course but those will only be given to customers that had been with us the longest." Kai said as he give more specific answer.

"But doesn't that mean that we'll just lose more?" The same woman ask again. 

"Not exactly because to gain 1,000,000 customers and have them buy our product for a year is already more than the cost of what we're going to lose." Kai explain and waited for others to question him. 

"What if the plan doesn't work?" Mr. Ju ask.

"Then plan B. Let's not say anything about that yet, we don't want that to happen." Kai smile and goes on with the hotel. "For our hotel, I wanted to add to new things such as 3 swimming pool. 1st pool will be on the outside where anyone can enjoy the warming weather, 2nd pool in the inside so that if others don't want to be outside, they can be in the inside and 3, not a big or small pool but just a pool that others can rent for them and their families." 

It took almost the whole day as Kai was talking about changing his hotel and mall. He didn't know if he actually like being the CEOS or not but for sure he likes how he can actually helped his family now. Kai walked out of the conference room and check his wrist watch. 

"It's already 4 pm. Hopefully, she won't wait for me." Kai bite his lips and pull out his phone to check if he has receive any message from Shin In. 

I wish for the best for you - Princess Shin In 
My Kai can do it, don't worry about failing - Princess Shin In 
You can do it baby, I'm still here to pray for you - Princess Shin In 

 Kai chuckle at Shin In's message. For the whole day, she has been sending message to comfort him.  Was it her? The person who made him wins over everyone's heart? Kai shake his head and put his phone back inside his pocket yet after the second he did, his phone rang. 

"Mr. Kim?" One of the secretary called as Kai answer his phone. "Yes, Ms. Lee?" Kai answer. 

"I'm sorry if I haven't let you know earlier but you'll have to go down to the small town near the ocean for a month. You're father's best friend which is Mr. Jung is having a ceremony for  his daughter. " Ms . Lee said over the phone.

"Is father unable to go? And it is just a ceremony, why would it take a month?" Kai questions while he walk to his car.

"Mr. Jung wanted your father to go there a month early and helped him with ideas and plan but since you're father will have to go overseas to check on his health, he wanted you to go instead. You can take the 5 boys and Shin In if you want, Mr. Jung has already prepare everything for you guys." Ms. Lee said as Kai finds it troubling. "Alright. When will I have to go?" Kai asks. 


"Tomorrow morning, you'll have to go. There will be people coming to pick you guys up." Ms. Lee answer Kai's questions and receive a thank you from Kai before he ends the call. 



"Kai, what's up with the hurried call? Don't you know I was having fun with all the girls?" Baekhyun frowned as he enter the mansion and drop on the only empty spot of the sofa. 

"It's urgent, that's why." Kai answer as he look from one person to another. Should he ask them to go with him? He usually doesn't feel comfortable to go alone. 

"My father's best friend is having a ceremony for his friends. He wanted me to go like a month ahead and help him plan for his daughter's ceremony. This trip will take like a month as you all know. " Kai bite his lips and continued. "I don't want to go alone and leave Shin In so I'm asking you all to go along with me. Will you guys be able to? They already have everything prepare for us."

"Are you kidding me??? Are you serious?" Chanyeol shot his eyes open and stand up in shock. 

"Look Yeol, you don't have to go if you don't want to." Kai sighs.

"Who says that I'm not going? Of course I'm going for sure! This is like the best news for this month. Going on a trip with everything already prepare? Having chance to plan for a freaking ceremony? Everything's great, why should I not go?" Chanyeol smile widely and fist pump while Kai suddenly feel relieved. Good god, he didn't have to go alone. 

"If Channie and you are going, I'll go to." Suho, and D.O said.

"In. Why not?" Sehun shrugs. 

"Why not? You all are going. Every of you guys can not have fun without me." Baekhyun grin while the boys throw him glares. 

"Kai, I can't. I have schedules." Shin In said with a nervous smile. "But don't worry, when I'm done, I'll come after you guys." 

"Up to you, Shin. If you are really busy, you don't have too. I understand." Kai said with a smile.  

"Not really, I just have to attend some meetings and plan for a coming up wedding. I'll come when I'm done plus you need to have some fun with the boys." Shin In said, giving him a warm smile. "I'll be waiting for you then." Kai caress her cheeks as the boy smile in awe except for Sehun who is getting annoyed. 
"Okay, enough with all loves. We all should go pack our clothes and get ready. We're leaving at tomorrow morning." Suho clapped his hand and stand up. 



Packing up their suitcase into a large van, the boys each get in, leaving  Kai alone with his fiancé. Although they will be separate only for week, the couples can't imagine being alone without their love one.

"Kai, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself and be well behave." Shin In smile and grab Kai's hand. 

"Of course I know you would be well behave but I can't just seems to trust you that you can take care of yourself. I'm worry, you know?" Kai sighs as he pull Shin In into a hug. 

"Don't forget who I am. I'm Shin In, I can take care of myself." Shin In chuckle and pat Kai on the back.  The second when they realize that they have been eating time, Kai pull away and caress her cheeks. He would absolutely miss his princess. Kai pull Shin In into a hug again and kiss her on the forehead. "I'll call to check on you okay? Don't forget to do that too." Kai enter the van and said the last thing before the van leave, leading all the boys to start their trip. 

"Do you think we will find any beautiful girl?" Baekhyun raise his brow, asking a random question as he just broke the ice of silence in the van. 

"Bae, why are you always about girls?" Chanyeol frowned, looking at Baekhyun with an annoyed look. 

"Hey, YOLO, you only live once. With such a handsome face and a beautiful life like mine, I should enjoy with it. I have to get enough of girls before I die or marry." Baekhyun argues back. "A guy like you even have the second to think about marrying? Please, you can never get enough of girls, how are you going to marry?" Chanyeol roll his eyes while the other boys chuckle. "Yeol, I bet you that if Baekhyun falls in love, he will do everything to be with them. I'm 100% sure that he will only see her as the queen." D.O interrupt the conversation and give Baekhyun a pat on the back, making Baekhyun smile because he know that it is true though he can never imagine about that. 

"But is there such things as loves?" Sehun question the guys as everyone went quiet except for Kai who clears his throat and nod. "There is. When you are in love, they are the light of your life, they make you smile without realizing. You want to be with them, you'd go crazy if you don't see them, basically everything that can turn you into a fool or a crazy person. It would be such as crazy in love and crazy in pain." Kai answer Sehun who scoff with his eyes roll. "If you love Shin In that much and you haven't seen her for a long time, how can you still be able to live with another women?" Sehun shakes his head, confusing every single person in the van. 
"Here goes with our maknae about his crazy words." Chanyeol shakes his head, looking out of the window. "Sehun, sometimes I think you have really turned into a crazy person." Baekhyun mumble and turn to give Sehun a look. "I am...without Shin In noona." Sehun said softly as he find himself almost choking on the name Shin In noona. 

"Honestly, sometimes Sehun, you make me think that Shin In isn't Shin In." Kai heard Sehun's words and confessed as almost every of the boys give him a crazy looks. "You two are crazy!" Chanyeol shake his head while others agreed. 

"Talking about this, I have something to...confess." Kai bite his bottom lips, debating if he should tell the truth or not when the other night came into his mind. For sure, he knows that the member will think he's crazy or he need a doctor. 

"You should tell us and see if we can help you." Suho being the oldest said. 

"Ever since I've got my eyes back, being with Shin In, I don't know what happen to my feelings. I believe and do trust myself that I love her but the feelings isn't just the same. I feel like she's not the same Shin In as she is from before." Kai sighs and continue. 

"During the ball night, when I leave to get some fresh air, I've met a girl. With the hat, I couldn't see or know who she is. I helped her carry the boxes that she needed help with to her destination. Being with her, a stranger, she makes me happy. The feelings, the feelings are the same when I don't have my sight with Shin In. I left afterward but the feelings got me to go back for her. When she wasn't there anymore, I walk away but stopped in the middle. In distance from me, I saw 2 girls in a truck talking.  The moment when one of the girl the light inside the truck, I couldn't believe my eyes." Kai close his eyes, gulping his saliva. Why was he trembling and scare of that nights? 

"The girl that I have helped, I...I saw her." Kai said and look at the guys. 

"Who did you saw?" Baekhyun ask in confusion. 

"Shin In. Shin In was in the truck. She was the girl that I have helped with the boxes. When the truck left, I feel as I have lost my life. I try to chase after her but it wasn't until I call Suho hyung since Shin In wasn't answering her phone. I was told by Suho hyung that Shin In was probably outside." Kai finished with what he had to tell his friends while everyone remain quiet. "Was that the reason why you were so scared that night?" D.O asked as he received a nod from Kai.

"Maybe they look alike in a way and you got them wrong." Baekhyun suggest as Kai shakes his head with disagreement. "No, I'm sure it was her. She was exactly identical to Shin In. Same height, weight, skin color, hair color, basically everything except for their personality and attitude." 
"And you never told any of us?" Sehun burst into anger as he grab Kai's collar. The action was not being aware. "Sehun," Suho move from the back seat at the back of the roll to middle roll and break the guys apart. "Why didn't you tell any of us?! Why?!!!" Sehun shout.

"Yeol, take care of Sehun. D.O, you help as well." Suho order as the guys quickly move their position to help the guys. 

"Are you crazy?" Chanyeol grit his teeth, asking Sehun who pushes him away.

"I think you're a little crazy." Kai chuckle as he look at Sehun and shake his head. 

"I don't know if you hate or love, Shin In. But please know your position that Shin In will soon be your sister in law. She's mine and everything that involves with her, you have no better rights than me." Kai give Sehun a smirk as he increase Sehun's temper. "Don't consider she as your if you can't even tell the difference of her and another woman." Sehun pushes the boy apart and throw a punch to Kai. 

"And don't ing think that you have the right to say whatever s you feel to her and our relationship. Don't try to act smart!" Kai loses his temper and throw punches back to Sehun as the chauffeur couldn't handle the chaos and drove down the little hills hitting a big trees as everyone in the van went in shock.  

Author's Note : Hey all beautiful and lovely Worlds, sorry if I haven't been updating. I have been very busy so I have to make you guys wait. Sorry, I'm truly sorry. Anyways, here we go the next chapter, chapter 2. Please comment and subscribe, even up vote if you guys want. I'll update as soon as possible, I swear I will. Thank you all for staying with me.