Chapter 2

past and present aren't the same

Listen to this: Music

You woke up. You saw that you were in the living room. *What happen to me?* You thought. You looked beside you and Sungjae was still sleeping.

You went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Sungjae woke up. He saw you eating. "Good morning Soomi!" He greeted. You greeted back.

IIhoon woke up. "Why am I on the ground?" IIhoon asked you. You shruged.  "We have to get ready for school" You said. "I'll wake the others up" Hyunsik said.

"Wow?? When did you wake up?" Sungjae asked. "Um I woke up 5 seconds ago" Hyunsik replied. You, Sungjae and IIhoon laughed. 

Hyunsik woke the other members up. "AISH! I don't want to wake up!" Minhyuk pouted. You smiled. Minhyuk stopped pouting and smiled.

You and BTOB started getting ready for school. You wore this outfit today for school with your new high tops. "How do I look oppa?" You asked Sungjae. 

"You look wonderful!" Sungjae replied. "We'll walk with you too school today" IIhoon said. You nodded.

You and BTOB headed out. Myungsoo and Infinite came out of their dorm. Myungsoo saw you.

Sunhwa was behind you and Sungjae and infront of Hyunsik and Peniel.

"Look Myungsoo hyung, you always make a bad choice. Now you have 2 ex" Sungjong said. Myungsoo mouthed: SHUT UP! 

You and BTOB and Sunhwa arrived at school. "Bye oppa!" You hugged Sungjae. Sungjae went to his locker. 

You went to your locker. You put all your stuff and got your books. 

"Soomi!" Sunhwa ran over to you. "Sunhwa unnie!" You hugged her. Myungsoo came over. Sunhwa sighed. "I'll see you at class" Sunhwa said and left.

"You are not mine" Myungsoo said. He ripped out the picture of you and him. Sungjae come over. "Hey! You! Don't you treat my sister like that!" Sungjae yelled.

"Your so stupid!" Myungsoo yelled. "How dare you call my brother that!" You yelled. You fliped Myungsoo over. "Owww!" Myungsoo said. 

You and Sungjae walked to class. You sat at your desk. You opened your notebook. "Class, I want you to meet a new person!" Mrs. Han said.

Dongwoo walked in. "Annyeong haseyo! I'm Jang Dongwoo! Please treat me well!" Dongwoo said. He sat in the seat next to you. You waved hello. He waved back.

"Okay class, please get out your notebooks" Mrs. Han said. You already had your notebook out.

"Now class, please write in your notebooks about your country your learning about" Mrs. Han said. 

You wrote in your notebook about the United States. 

The bell rang.

You packed up all your things and went to your locker. 

Behind you was IIhoon. "Do you want to eat with us?" He asked. You nodded. IIhoon grabbed your wrist and went to the cafeteria.

You followed IIhoon. The rest of the members were waiting for you.

"Whats this for?" You asked. The cafeteria was all fancy. The piano started playing. Minhyuk pulled out a chair for you.

"This is for your late birthday at school" Sungjae replied. You smiled.

*30 minutes later*

You guys were full. "Thanks guys so much!" You said. You guys went to have some fun at the water park.

You were by the stream. Eunkwang pushed you in the water. "Yah!" You yelled. You carried some water and splashed it on Eunkwang.

Sungjae came behind you and carried you into the water. 

*5 hours later*

You guys had a picnic. You fell asleep. Sungjae carried you home. He put you in your bed. 


Authors Note:

Hey guys! this chapter is short but still. This chapter has a lot of fun!