Chapter 1

past and present aren't the same

Listen to this: Music

You woke up. "Happy Birthday Soomi!" BTOB shouted. You smiled. "Woah!" You said happily. Sungjae came over and sat next to you. 

"Happy Bithday dongseang!" Sungjae smiled. You looked around your room. There was ballons, a happy birthday banner, and lots of presents. 

"Thank you Sungjae oppa!" You hugged Sungjae. Sungjae hugged you back. 

You got out of bed. You got ready for the day. You went downstairs and there was a special meal on the table. *My oppas are just so nice!* You thought.

You sat at the table. Sungjae sat next to you. "Oppa, why are you guys being so nice to me?" You asked Sungjae. "Because it's your birthday! Your finally 15!" Sungjae replied. 

IIhoon came over with cookies and milk. "Here you go, lovebirds" IIhoon teased. "Yah!" You shouted. IIhoon and Sungjae laughed. You smiled.

Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub, Hyunsik and Peniel came over. IIhoon and Sungjae joined them. "Happy Birthay to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Soomi! Happy birthday to you!" They all sang. 

You blowed the candles out. You hugged each BTOB member. *Ding Dong* The door bell rang. "Who can come at this time?" Sungjae asked you. 

You shruged. IIhoon went to go open the door. "Birthday girl! It's your boyfrand!" IIhoon shouted. You smiled. 

"Myungsoo oppa!" You said as you hugged him. "We need a talk" Myungsoo said. You both went upstairs. 

"We got to brake" Myungsoo said. You frowned. "Okay" You said. 

You guys went downstairs. Myungsoo left. You ran to Sungjae. You cried into his chest. "W-what happen?" Sungjae asked. 

"He broke up with me!" You cried. Sungjae gasped. "What? How could he?" Sungjae got mad. "Calm down, dongseang" IIhoon patted Sungjae's back.

You wiped your tears. "It's okay, Soomi" Changsub said. "Let's have some fun!" Minhyuk shouted. You nodded.

Peniel brought down the ballons. You guys started playing around with the ballon's helium.

After that you guys ate cake. After that, you guys were very tired. Everybody fell asleep accept you and Sungjae. You both sat on the couch.

Sungjae wrapped his arm around your neck. You fell asleep and his shoulder.


"What? You broke up with her?" Sunggyu asked Myungsoo. "Yea" Myungsoo replied. 

"Why?? She was the sweetest girl we have ever met" Sungyeol yelled. "I'm sorry guys. Someone catched my attention" Myungsoo replied.

"Who did??" Dongwoo asked. "Park Hyosung" Myungsoo mumbled. "What??" Sungjong yelled.

"Isn't Hyosung part of Sunhwa's group?" Sungjong asked. "Yea but still" Myungsoo said. "Sunhwa is your ex!" Woohyun yelled.

"I know okay! Stop yelling!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Let's just get some sleep" Dongwoo yelled.

All infinite went to bed.


Author's note:

Hey subbies! This Chapter is really short but I hope you like it! I hope you like the song too!