What a small world.

Wait for me, please

             Chapter 3 |  What a small world.

 

          "So you're here to search for your brothers - half brothers?" The tall male asked. His eyes were quite large. resembling frog eyes. Jaejoong nodded. The 2 were sitting

 in a café near the unervirsity. What happened after the two bumped into eachother?

Flashback -

 

          "I'm a human being, what else?" The tall guy on the floor got up and bowed.

         "I'm sorry, i should've looked where i was going." 

Jaejoong nodded and about to walk away when the stranger grabbed his wrist. 

          "Y-you're a human being...right?"He stuttered out. Jaejoong stared at his huge eyes wich reminded him of frog. The stranger was quite handsome. 

          "Of course, why wouldn't i be a human being?" Jaejoong asked with his eyebrow raised. The stranger smiled and stick his hand out.

          "I'm Choi Minho. Nice to meet you." Jaejoong stared at the hands and shook it.

          "Kim Jaejoong. Same."

Smirked jaejoong. Minho smiled but his face twisted into some funny expression.

          "Kim Jaejoong? As KIM JAEJOONG?" He asked again with his eyes even bigger - if that was possible.

Jaejoong looked at him weirdly and nodded slowly. "Yes...?"  Suddenly, minho pulled him into a bone-crushing. Jaejoong eyes went wide and he pushed the male away from him, frowning.

          "Dude, what the ?" Jaejoong glared at him coldly. Minho face fell and he sighed. 

          "Yah. You don't remember me? Minho? The kid who used to live next to you. 'Frog-eye' ?" Minho asked sadly. Jaejoong tilted his head to the side, biting his lips. 

          "Frog eye. Frog eye. Frog eye. Kid who used to live by me - MINHO! ING MINHO!?!?!" Jaejoong scareamed, pointing his fingers accusingly at minho who rolled his eyes. 

          "The only Choi Minho." He said cockily. Jaejoong smiled and pulled him back into a bone-crushing hug, sofficating the poor minho.

          "Y-you! CAN'T BREATH!" 

 

Flashback ends -

 

         "Yup. And as you know, my father is - USED to be a casanova." Jaejoong sighed. Minho nodded. Jaejoong had told him what kind of father Kim Daehyun was. Minho

was quite impressed with him. 5 wives? Who wouldn't want that? They can cook for you, clean for you - but mostly, you'll be getting lots of fun.

         "Yah. It won't be that great. Having 5 wives will just trouble you." Minho gasp, surprised by jaejoong's words. How did jaejoong know what he was thinki-

        "I know you too well, Choi Minho. Too well." Jaejoong smirked, seeing his bestfriend's confused expression. Minho nodded his head. He should've known. The two were

best friend since they were 7. Minho family wasn't as rich as jaejoong's but they were pretty rich. Their parents got along pretty well too.

         "So tell me. How's your job?" Minho asked, his eyes gazing down at jaejoong worriedly. Jaejoong put down his chicken leg and wiped his mouth.

         "Minho. We've talked about this many times. I like my job and will not quit." Jaejoong whinned. Minho sighed and shook his head. He knows that his bestfriend is

stubborn and will not just quite his job.

         "But it's so dangerious! Those missi-" But before minho could continue, jaejoong kicked him under the table. 

         "Shh! We're in a public place for sakes!" Minho chuckled awkwardly and smiled apologetically at jaejoong. 

         "Heh. But still. Those stuff you do are dangerious." Minho softly stated with a qorried face. He sighed and continued talking, "Your own family don't even know

 jaejoong-ah. I know it's supposed to be a secret and such but still... should you really lie to them? I mean, what if they find out one day?" Jaejoong stopped eating and looked

 up, meeting his friend's worried stare. Not blinking his eyes, he kept staring into them. 

 

5

10

20

30

 

          "Yah. We're not having a staring contest. Now answer my question." Minho looked away. Jaejoong pouted and sighed.

          "You know...you've gotten so much handsomer..." Minho rolled his eyes and threw the peas at jaejoong's face. 

          "Don't try to change the subject. Now answer me." 

Jaejoong pouted again but compelled. "Minho-ah... you know it's diffucult.  If my family knows about this, they won't even allow me to work no more. And reasons i don't tell

them because i don't want to put them in danger. If my enimese knows my family and such, they will try to harm them and not me. Do you get me?" Jaejoong said slowly and

softly like as if he was talking to a 5 years old. 

           "Don't talk to me like i'm some 5 years old and yea... i guess you are right... but one day, you have to tell them. You can't keep them out of your 'secret-life' forever. 

Good thing your father actually believed your lies. 'Im the CEO of C-Jes Inc.' " Minho mocked jaejoong's voice. Jaejoong chuckled and brought up another topics. 

The two best friend sat there, talking and catching up with eachother. Who knew they were going to meet again? 

 

What a small world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.......................