Goodbye America,Hello Korea!!!

Wishing You Upon A Star...

Are you done honey??..

Nae omma..i give a smile..

Where is your brother??...Appa asked me..but i didnt reply any words to him..I just enter the car & play the mp4 player..

*Humm...noona still ignore me..maybe i should leave her alone..looked down..

Jong Dae..Hurry up enter the car or your noona will be late you know..

N-Nae...*wiped my tears from falling down & enter the car..*

*Why he cry??..Chennie...noona want to hug you now...But you dont want me to enter your life..I should not think about it..Mianhei..*

Why you two are so quiet today??...Not like everyday..

*silent~~~*

*Omma & Appa was very worried because of their daughter & son never be like this before..Taeyeon loved to bullied her brother while Chen always cried if Taeyeon bullied her..But  now its different since they had a fight this morning....

So..we're here..Lets go..Appa said..

I dont want get out...I will just stay in the car..

Kim Jong Dae..your noona will going...So lets go!!!..Omma really mad at Jong Dae..

Urghhh...Fine..*get out from the car*...

*Jong Dae-ahh...noona knows that you mad at me because leaving you..I didnt mean to leave you..But i really miss Seoul & my besties very much..Until now i didnt have any besties here for 7 years..Not like you..you have EXO with you..*

I take a deep breath & walking in to the airport..

So honey~~...take care of yourself okay...eat & sleep well...dont skip school & dont skip eat..Send our regards to Tiffany,Seohyun,SunHwa & KwangHee..Call us if you have arrived..Dont ever sleep late..Dont go out at the late night..Dont~~...

Omma!!!...Im not a kid anymore..I have already know what im doing omma..You must take care appa & Jong Dae for me..^^..& of course i will call you..

Yes honey..we all know that Taeyeon is not a kid anymore..Appa told omma..

Take care yourself okay..my little princess have grown up already..

Nae Appa... I will..I hug my appa & omma..

*Walking near to Jong Dae who stand far away from me..

Chennie...

*turns & walk away*

Chennie...*hug my little brother from the back*..

Mianhei..*i whisper to him..*

Jeongmal mianhei for leaving you...Noona knows that you angry with me because leaving you..But i really miss Korea & my friends...Sometime noona was so jealous with you because you had your friends who can you share story & talked with..But me..i dont have any friends here...you know that..I really jealous of you..*my tears cannot stop from fall..

*What??...How i didnt ever notice that my beloved noona was more lonely than me..She doesnt have any friends here..She just have me to be her friend..But when i hang out with my friends..I never notice that my noona was so sad..She was lonely for 7 years!!..7 years Kim Jong Dae!!..How could you be mad to your noona just because she leave you??!!....arghhh pabo Jong Dae!!...

*i escaped from noona hug..i tur to her & hug her..I just cannot stop crying..

Because of me noona always be lonely...its not me who lonely but its noona who was lonely..i talked while crying on her shoulder..

I was very happy because my little brother now understand why i want to back to Korea..I hug him & just let him cry on my shoulder...He is only one my little brother & always be mine brother..

Taeyeon didnt notice that her Appa & Omma was looking from far away..They didnt want to disturb Taeyeon & Chen but..its time for Taeyeon leave America..

Honey~~..its time for you to go..

I looked at my Appa & Omma...And lastly my beloved brother..I a little bit of sad because need to leaving my family..But i really missed my besties in Korea..

So..Umm..Goodbye??...

*Run to Taeyeon & hug her..

Nae...Annyeong noona..*kissed Taeyeon cheek*...

Nae Jong Dae..Noona will miss you..*hug my little brother..& give him a goodbye kissed on his forehead*..

Uhumm...

Hihihih...*run to omma & appa...i hug them very tight*

Gomawo omma..appa..for letting me go back to Seoul..I will study hard & take care of the house..

Nae..honey..

Hurry up..or you will be late for your plane...

Nae...*i hug them..& take my bag..

A very sad goodbye but i really happy because i will able met my besties again after for 7 years..

 

 

INCHEON AIRPORT

 

Waaa...Korea!!!!....

*calling Tiffany*..

Umm..Hello...*nyawnn*

Fany..eodie-ga??...You,Seohyun,Sunghwa & Kwanghee has promised with me want to take me at the airport right??...So..where are you??

*Urkkk..Taegoo???!!!...OMO!!!...I forgot about the promise!!!..Not just me!!..But Four of Us!!!..><..*

Fany??...Yaa..Hwang Mi Young!!..Dont tell me that four of you forgot about me??..

Urmm...well..of course we not forget about you..ahaha..

Really??..-,-

Urkkk...huhuhu..mianhei Taengoo!!..We will be right over in 30 minutes..><..

Urghh..I know this would happen...

Heheh..Mianhei Taeyeon-ahhh..XD

Nae..Im waiting..Hurry up..

 

~~~~After 30 Minutes~~~~

 

Ouhh...Where are they..seriously..

Noona!Noona!..*a kid calling me*

*Wow...what a matured kid..drinks coffee??..But wait..did he call me??...-'_'-

Aigoo...noona!!..

Huh??...me??..

Yes..^^..

Urmm...why you call me??...Are you lost little kid??..

Ani..There is a hyung who asked me to brought you to a place..

Huh???...Nugu??

Aigoo..Hurry up..just follow me..*pulled my hand*..

Urkk...Ahhh..N-Nae..*Where would this kid take me?*

So we're here!!!...^^

Huh??..

Wow..Its beautiful...There are so many blue..I love it!!!...XD

*But..isnt this is Tiff~~~......

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,

sarang ha neun Taeyeon-shi..

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da..

 

KwangHee oppa..Our baby is 17 now..She has grew up..But her height were never grew up..

Nae Honey...Our baby always in this height although she was 17..KwangHee reply to SungHwa..

Hahaha..Anyway..Happy Birthday Taeyeon!!!..Tiffany give me a hug & eyesmile..

Eonnie..Mianhei..we forgot about you will back today..But we dont ever never forgot about your birthday..SeoHyu give me a hug after Tiffany..

Aigoo honey..Our 3 little babies are hugging each other..why dont we join them..

Nae Hubby...*SunHwa & KwangHee also join hug me*...

Gomawo..But..i cant breath..Give me a space please...><"

Whoopsss...ahahahhaahha....

Uhumm...

Hyung...you promise me to treat me an ice-cream..

Hey Leo..We will treat you as many as you want..

SunHwa eonnie..who is this kid?...

This???...Ouh..This is Leo...He is KwangHee stepbrother..

KwangHee appa married another woman since ahjunma died 8 years ago..

And KwangHee appa married to Leo omma about 4 years ago..& Leo is 4 yeas old..

Ouh..So ahjussi married another woman..

KwangHee oppa look very kind to Leo..

Of course eonnie..KwangHee treat Leo like he treat his 3 daughter here..

Nae..

 

*I will continue the story later..maybe tomorrow??..^^..annyeong..