Get a fight with my brother..

Wishing You Upon A Star...

Omma!!..Appa!!..Jong Dae!!...

Hurry up!!!..or i will late for plane!!!...

*Run to get down from the stairs &..*Debushhhh*

Kim Taeyeon...dont run in the house remember..Anyway your plane is in afternoon..not in the morning..Taeyeon omma said after hearing her daughter falls from the kitchen..

You are really clumsy noona..*Chen knocked her noona head & run towards to the kitchen where's their Omma & Appa eating their breakfast..

Yaaa!! Kim Jong Dae..How dare you knocked your beautiful,smartest noona!!..Come here or i will get you!!..

*run to the kitchen to get Chen..

Taeyeon & his brother are very closed to each others..

Omma!!..There is ahjunma who chased me!!!..*run to his omma*..

Appa!!...There is a baby who knocked my head!!!..*run to her appa*..

When you two want to grow up??...Taeyeon..you are 17 now..dont act like a kid anymore..Taeyeon & Chen Appa told to Taeyeon..

Yup...noona..you are an ahjunma now...poor you..*laugh*..:P

Appa!!..><..shut up you!!...

Kim Jong Dae..not just your noona need to grow up..you too..His Omma told him..

Omma....><...

Of course poor little baby prince..you need to grow up because you are 16 in this year..:P

Hey..Hey..Hey...Breakfast first...after that Omma will help you Taeyeon to packing your cloth..

Ani omma..its okay..im done it already..

*Did noona really want to go back to Korea??...Then who want to play with me here...*

Chen frozen..& looked down..a bit sad because her beloved noona will leave him..

Chen..why you dont eat your breakfast??..dont like it..or want anything else for your breakfast??..Her omma asked..

Taeyeon just looked at her brother while enjoy her breakfast..

Nothing..*stood up..Go upstairs & enter his room*

What with that kid..Taeyeon..hurry up..its 11 now..we need to get there before 1..

Huh??...Ah.. Nae..

 

Taeyeon Chen POV

*Knocked Knocked Knocked..Open the door*

Jong Dae??...

*playing video games*...

Hey..what are you playing??...

*playing & playing*...

Hey...your beauty noona asking here..

So what??...like i care..just go to your room & get ready for your plane!!!...

What the matter with you!!!...Im just asking!!...*Taeyeon ran out from Chen room while holding her tears*..

*What i have done to noona!!..Ouh sheet!!!..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon..Jong Dae..Hurry up..Omma & Appa will wait you in the car..

Nae...im coming..*walking to the stairs*..*meet my brother*..

*I just looking at him..he want to help me to carry my bag but i grab my bag & walk downstairs..leave him behind*

*Noona never refuse my help before..but i already do something bad to her..walking downstairs with a sad face*

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mianhei...i will update the next chapter before..i will start my school tomorrow...A full of hated because school holiday has end...