Chapter 2

Cause I won't Ever Lose You

 

15 Years Later

 

Ji-Yong, known as G-Dragon now sat in the café sipping on his hot latte. It’s wintertime and Christmas is just around the corner. He taps his foot as he impatiently waits for those 2 people. Where could they be?

Suddenly the door swings open and a tall man with seemingly long hair steps into the café as he dusts off the snow from his jacket. He looks around and finally spots his best friend, “Ji-Yong!” He called out and waved.

“Geun-Suk! Long time no see buddy.” He smiled as he stood up and gave his friend a hug. “I’ve missed you man.” He pats him on the back.

Geun Suk smiled, “Well it has been a long time. Where’s Yoona?”

“Oh she’s just finishing off her schedule, she’ll be here in around…”

“OPPAAA!” A high-pitched voice came rushing next to the both of them. The now Goddess-like girl swung her arms around the both of their necks, just like old times.

Ji-Yong smiled and gave the girl a kiss on her cheek, “I thought you would never arrive.” He then puts one arm around her shoulder.

Yoona blushed, “Of course I would, I’m the best at multitasking you know.” She winked at him and laughed. “Geun Suk oppa! I missed you!” She smiled and gave her other best friend a tight hug.

“Missed me?! We just finished shooting a drama together?” he smirked.

Yoona frowned, “So I’m not allowed to miss you now? Oh fine then.” She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue.

“Hey, I’m just kidding Yoongie-ah. I miss you too.” Geun Suk laughed as he rubbed her head.

“Ey, don’t try to steal her, she’s mine.” Ji-Yong laughed and back-hugged Yoona.

“Aish oppa, I tell you I miss you everyday and it’s still not enough?” Yoona smirked.

Ji-Yong smiled, “No.” He gave her a small peck on her lips and said, “Go order something. Get something for Geun Suk too.”

Yoona nodded and went to the counter, smiling. The two boys sat down and immediately started catching up.

“So, how’s it been?” Ji-Yong asked his best friend.

“Good, good. And you? Busy touring eh?” Geun Suk smiled.

Ji-Yong laughed, “Like you aren’t either.”

“So, how long have you and Yoona been together?” Geun Suk asked.

Ji-Yong looked up for a while, thinking, “Around three months I guess? Well, I asked her out after she finished that drama with you so whenever that was.” He smiled.

“Lucky you I guess, getting the girl of your dreams.” Geun Suk smiled and offered his friend a handshake.

Ji-Yong laughed, “You know I’ve had a crush on her since, well, forever. She makes me happy man. Her laugh, her smile, everything. It just brightens up my day. I love her.” He blushed, slightly.

“Have you told her yet?”

Ji-Yong looked up from his cup, “Have I told her that I love her? Yeah I did. She hasn’t though.”

Geun Suk raised an eyebrow, “You mean she hasn’t said it back?”

Ji-Yong sighed and shook his head. He traced his fingers around his cup and said, “Don’t worry about it though, she will say it soon. She needs time though.”

Geun Suk smiled and sighed. Deep down, he knows that he would do anything to have Yoona. Ever since the first time they met, he knows that he won’t be able to love anyone else the way he loves her. When she introduced herself to him, her voice sounded like an angel’s. She is everything he could ever wish for. Sadly, he was too late. Only until three months ago did he know that his best friend felt the same way for her. Shooting a drama with Yoona meant everything to him. Being with her almost every second of the day was extraordinary and he wouldn’t trade it with anything else. He regretted being too late.

“Oppa, here’s your drink.” A voice startled him and he looked up to see Yoona’s beautiful face, smiling at him.

“Thanks.” He said as she sat down.

Yoona sipped on her tea and said, “So, what did I miss?”

“Nothing, nothing at all.” Ji-Yong smiled and held her hand.

Yoona looked down and blushed, he is just too sweet. “Geun Suk oppa, when are you going to invite us to that event of yours?”

“Ah! Yes! Thanks for reminding me.” He smiled and pulled out two invitations to a Christmas dinner he had planned. “Don’t be late guys, I reserved a table just for us three.” He grinned.

“Thanks bro.” Ji-Yong smiled then gave him a high-five.

Yoona looked at the two boys and smirked, she is happy she has these two guys to make her days brighter. But deep down, she knows that she wants something else, something she has never told either of them. The sad thing is, it may be too late now.