Plans

Hate? It's totally the opposite!

[Third person POV]

"Are you crazy hyung?!" Jongup retorted as soon as he heard Daehyun's plan.

The others, especially Yongguk are speechless.

"Oh my God! Didn't you guys heard what she'd said to me?" Daehyun sighed.

Yongguk rubbed his temple.

The boys crammed into their small dressing room, along with Hana lying on the small leather couch, lying unconscious.

"I may be young, but isn't that will be us kidnapping her?" Zelo said.

"You're right Zelo! Anyway, what are you gonna do to her if we bring her to our dorm anyway? Manager hyung for sure won't allow us to bring her along in the van." Youngjae added in a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Yeah, what do you want her to do? Be your slave?" Himchan shot back.

Daehyun smirked, "As a matter of fact, yes! She's gonna be our slave. I mean, we can tell her that she worked for us before. As a ... housekeeper! Yes! Our housekeeper! Please?" Daehyun let out an evil grin and looked at Hana.

"Well, our dorm is kinda like a ship wreck..." Yongguk voiced out.

Daehyun smiled.

"Yeah, it's probably fun to have someone besides boys to talk to." Himchan added.

Daehyun's smiled and nodded.

"She looks smart, maybe she could help me with my homeworks." Zelo said.

Daehyun jumped with joy. "Yes! I love you guys!"

Youngjae and Jongup just kept quiet."

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, "Excuse me, but I believe you may have my best friend?"

Daehyun's face lighted up and he quickly opened the door. "Hello~" He smiled sweetly at Junghee then turned to look at s, "I guess we have our chaffeur~"

Junghee looked clueless, "Anyway, what did the doctor said?"

"She lost her memory." Jongup said to Junghee.

She gasped, "Is it severe?" Junghee walked towards Hana. "Aishhh, I told you to keep it to yourself babo-ya!" Junghee scolded her unconscious best friend.

Youngguk stand beside Junghee, "It's just a temporary amnesia. She'll be okay if you help her little by little to regain her memory back."

Junghee looked at Yongguk, surprised at the fact that he's actually a caring guy.

Daehyun put both of his hands on Junghee's shoulders, facing her, "Now best friend! Tell us about everything! Everything about Hana."

"Huh?" Junghee raised both of her eyebrows, "I understand that you're probably mad at her but we need to go now." Junghee tried to escape from Daehyun's gaze.

"Ya, maknae. Come here." Daehyun called out for Zelo.

"Zelo walked towards Daehyun without any questions and Daehyun whispered into his ears. "Make this noona-fan of yours speak."

"Really hyung? Really?!" Zelo sighed.

Daehyun nodded, "Yup! Or I'm gonna eat all of your precious cherry tomatoes."

"You're so childish hyung!" Zelo retorted.

"Cherry tomatoes~"

"I'm sorry noona. But please noona? Pretty please?" Zelo begged.

Junghee, who owned a weak fan girl heart agreed to tell Daehyun everything about Hana and her.

"Look what I've done hyung! I'm in this kidnapping conspiracy!" Zelo told Yongguk while both of his hands cupped his cheeks.

Yongguk patted him on the back. "There, there Zelo-ah~"

Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup observed Daehyun.

"Tell me, what's your name?" Daehyun gestured Junghee to sit down.

Junghee sat down on the chair opposite to Daehyun. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Junghee, I'm a 95 line. She's Hana, Kim Hana. She's a 95 line also. We are currently slackers, waiting for our high school result. We live together in an apartment."

Daehyun smiled to s and turned to look at Junghee, "So, can you drive?"

Junghee nodded.

Daehyun turned to s once again, "I told you we have our chaffeur." He looked at Junghee, "Well, I guess you can help us by bringing Hana to our dorm?"

"WHAT?!" Junghee shouted.

All of the members looked at Daehyun like he's some kind of a freak, "How did you know she can drive?" Yongguk asked him.

Daehyun just smiled proudly and shrugged.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if the 'amnesia' part didn't make sense. But this is fiction after all isn't it ;)