First meeting

Hate? It's totally the opposite!

"AAHHHH!! OPPAAAAAA!!" The fangirls screamed like crazy.

"Aish. Shut up crazy fangirls." You sighed.

Someone nudged you, "You're being like this because your Jongup isn't here. If he's here, I'm 100000% sure that you'll be excatly lik- OMAIGODDD!! ZELO! NOONA IS HEREEEE!!!" Your best friend, who is currently totally in love with Zelo stopped abruptly with her so called speech and started to scream like crazy. "Oh my GOD! He winked! Zelo just winked at me!" She said excitedly.

You just smiled and stand tip-toed, 'Now, where is my Jongup?' You started to look around.

"There! Hana-ah! Jongup is there!" Heejung pointed towards the end of the stage while shaking your hand frantically.

"Waaa! Jonguuupppp!! YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!" You screamed out.

Your friend scoffed, "See? Told ya."

You punched her arms playfully. Then the music starts, the never-ending screams are getting louder and some of the fans started to blow their whistles. Once the show is over, it's time to move and get in line to get each of the B.A.P. member's signatures.

"Oh my! We are so lucky Hana!" Heejung started to jump up and down.

"What? We are like the last one here." You looked back.

"Like they say, lucky last~ Anyway, think about the other fans who can't come today and they're probably crying at home right now."

"Okay eomma~" You stuck out your tongue to Heejung.

"Oh yeah, and promise me one thing!" Heejung squinted her eyes.

"What?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Promise me that you'll behave when you're in front of Daehyun. Just take his signature 'kay?"

"But-but he bullied my Jongup!" You lowered your voice so the other fans in front of the two of you won't overheard what you've said.

"Aish! You are so childish Hana!" Heejung started to stomp her feet to the ground.

"Who's childish now?"

She stopped, "That's not the point now, the point is the show is probably scripted and-"

You cut her words, "Probably." You emphasized.

Heejung rolled her eyes, "You're so childish sometimes." She turned her back on you and crossed her arms.

"Aaaa~ Heejung-ah~" You wrapped your arms around her shoulders, bringing out the 'aegyo' side of you to calm Heejung down. 

She sighed, "Just skip Daehyun like he's invsible okay?"

"Promise!" You said while smiling.

After waiting for what it seems like forever, finally it's your turn.

"Zelo-ah~~ You are sooooo cool! And-and your rap is so amazing." Heejung yelped, shrieked, and did other stuff any 'normal' fangirl would do.

After you got signatures from Zelo, Yongguk, Himchan, and Youngjae, it's finally the time to get that special sign from that special someone that you have waited for alllll day long~

'Aish. Why is Daehyun placed beside my Jongup?! Go away you bully!' You mentally punch Daehyun in your mind.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Jongup greeted you.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo~" You smiled to him and your heart started to beat faster.

"So, what's your name?"

"It's Hana."

"Ah, beautiful name~" He complimented and started to land his signature.

'BEAUTIFUL NAME?? KEKEKEKE~' "Emm... here, I got you something." You handed your home-made cookies to Jongup.

"Ahh... Thank you!" He took the tupperware from your hand. "Thank you so much!"

You smiled and bowed before you left.

"Ahh...annyeonghaseyo~" Daehyun smiled at you and you just walked past him like he's invisible.

'EH? NO NO NO. I can't let him go just like that. I should say something about his attitude.' You walked backwards towards Daehyun, while Heejung started to sweat,  waiting for something stupid that you're going to do. Being your best friend since you're 4 means she can read anything that you're going to do.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before slamming both of your hands on Daehyun's portion of the table and his drink spilled towards you, making the marble floor wet. "YA! JEONG DAEHYUN! Listen up! You-you better stop bullying my Jongup okay? That is not cool for an idol like you!"

You planned to walk away quickly out of everybody's sight especially Heejung's because you know what's in store for you once you broke her promise. Unfortunately, the wet floor made you fell so hard and everything went pitch black.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

130106 UPDATED!~~ I hope you guys will like the first chapter :3 At first I thought this was gonna be a one-shot but suddenly my imagination starts running wild~~ O_O LOL XD Lucky you fana :P