Guilt

Hate? It's totally the opposite!

[Junghee's POV]

Junghee parked her car under a tree near their apartment block.

She sighed, "What am I gonna do?" She rested her head on the steering wheel.

 

 

*FLASHBACK~

Daehyun carried Hana to Junghee's car and seated her at the passenger seat.

Daehyun lokked at Junghee, "JUnghee-ssi," he cleared his throat. "Can you help me with something?"

"What?"

"When she's awake, can you please not tell her who ske likes in BAP and who she d-"

"Dislikes?" Junghee cut his words, "Yeah, yeah that is if she don't remember about it. If not, there's nothing that I can do about it." Junghee shrugged.

"Here, if she's awake, call this number." Daehyun gave Junghee a piece of paper.

Junghee took the paper and looked straight into Daehyun's eyes, "And if I don't?"

"Then, get ready to have angry fan girls at your apartment because you best friend hates me."

Junghee scoffed, "Are you threatening me? Anyway, how are you suppose to know where we live?"

"Never underestimate what I can do." Daehyun smiled.

"You're such a jerk. But trust me, if you lay one finger on her, expect the unexpected. Never underestimate me." Junghee smiled. "Now, if you excuse me." Junghee bowed and went into her car and started the engine.

"See you soon~" Daehyun waved as you sped.

*FLASHBACK ENDS~

 

 

"Oh my! I never knew you're so heavy Hana!" Junghee tucked Hana in her bed. "Aigooo, my back." She stretched.

She sighed before taking one last look at Hana and closed Hana's bedroom door.

 

The sunlight from the window hit straight at Junghee's face. "Ergh." She mumbled with her eyes half-closed.

'Ahh, Hana! Is she awake?' She thought to herself and started to walk lazily towards Hana's room.

Junghee's eyes widen. "Hana?" She called out. "Where are you?" Junghee started to panicked when she saw that Hana is not on her bed. She went to the living room. "Hana-ah!"

"Yes Junghee?" She walked out from the bathroom while brushing her teeth.

Junghee let out a loud sigh of relief.

 

[YOUR POV]

"Ouch, my head!" You put your hand on your head.

"BAP? Huh? What are these guys?" You laughed to yourself looking at some of the posters in your room.

You headed to the bathroom as you usually does. While brushing your teeth, you suddenly heard someone called out for you.

"Yes Junghee?" You walked out of the bathroom with your toothbrush still in your mouth, looking puzzled.

Junghee let out a loud sigh of relief while smiling and attacked you with the warmest bear hug ever. "You remember me!" She jumped excitedly.

"Woah woah, let me wash this off first." You giggled and and went back into the bathroom.

Once you're out, Junghee hugged you again.

"Oh my God! What's all this Junghee?" You felt a little weird.

"You mean you don't remember about you falling down?" Junghee looked at you. "Yesterday, you fell and the doctor said you lost some of your memory but it looks like it's not bad at all because you still remember me~" Junghee hugged you again.

"Like an amnesia?" You laughed it off, "That explains my headache this morning. Anyway, wo are these BAP guys? And why are they're all blonde in this poster? That's so stupid, how are fans suppose to tell them apart?" You looked at the poster closely.

"You just did not said that! You're like their biggest fan ever! Why did you think that only their posters are on your bedroom wall huh?" Junghee sat down on your bed.

"Oh really?" You turned your attention towards Junghee, "So, who is my bias?"

"Err ... that, you gotta find that out by yourself." Junghee let out an evil laugh.

You scoffed, "Aish, you are really something." You sat beside Junghee. "So, Junghee-ah where's my phone? It's impossibe for someone not to possess a phone."

Junghee's eyes widen, "Omoo! I totally forgot about your phone yesterday! I must have left it at their dressing room or they must've took it."

"They?" You raised both of your eyebrows.

"Yup. Yesterday you fell when we went to BAP's fansingn event and the boys helped you out."

"What?"

"Nevermind, you'll meet them anyways because you are their housekeeper." Junghee smiled.

"What?! Housekeeper? Me? Are you crazy?!" Just look at my own room! It's a complete mess!" Junghee stood up.

"Well, because you like them so much, that's why you agreed for the job in the first place." Junghee looked around, avoiding your eye. "Well, I'm gonna go and cook breakfast for you. You just tell me when you're ready to go to work again, okay?" I'll call the boys for you." Junghee went straight to the kitchen.

"Me? A housekeeper?" You're still shocked after you heard Junghee's statement.

 

[Junghee's POV]

I went straight to the kitchen as quickly as possible. 'Wow, I'm such a bad friend! How could I lied to Hana? But ... it's for our own good, right? Who knows what could happen if Daehyun calls his army of fan girls.' Junghee sighed and started to get some stuff from the fridge to cook breakfast for the two of them.