Chapter 9

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“One week off for everyone!”

All the trainees shouted over what Kang Namhoon just said. After the most super tiring week of training, finally they got to see a vacation. They felt like just a dream, because a week  off is too much for SM trainees. SM rarely gave a-whole-one-week vacation for the trainees, except for christmas and new year vacation. This vacation would be worth it for them.

They started to pack their belongings. They had their eyes sparkled and smiled plastered in their faces. They immediately left the building and straightly went home.

“Nara-ssi, let’s go home together.”

“Kaja, Kyungsoo-ssi!”

They took the bus as usual.

“What will you do in this vacation, Nara-ssi?” Kyungsoo started a conversation.

“Me? I don’t know. Perhaps, just stay at home since my parents are currently home. How about you?”

“Hmm… I think I should visit my parents since I haven’t seen them in a while. I miss my home so much”

“Pardon, what do you mean by visit your parents and missing your own home?” Nara’s eyes got widen.

Kyungsoo chuckled. “Ah, I haven’t told you that since I become a trainee, I live with my aunt. Since my home is in Goyang, it’s quite far from Seoul. My mom said that it’d be hard if I have to go back and forth, so she suggested me to live with my aunt in Seoul. And I haven’t go back home even once.”

Nara kept quiet as she listened to Kyungsoo. “Really?” she replied only with that one word. Kyungsoo nodded.

They talked too much unti

Please log in to read the full chapter