Chapter 6

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

A brand new day has already came. Back to reality, another trainee-life days were ready to be faced by either Nara or Kyungsoo. Becoming an SME trainee wasn’t as easy as they thought.

As Jang Soojin promised last week, today the trainees would be joining up in one class. They practiced singing and dancing continuously for some hours.

When the break time was coming, the tired Nara made her way to rooftop for refreshing herself up there. But, she lose her balance when she was on staircase. Fortunately, there was a trainee boy who caught her in his arm so she didn’t fall to the ground. She was unconscious. He was extremely shocked looking at the unconscious figure in his arm.

“Hyung! Help me! There is someone fainted!” the boy screaming while lifted her up then quickly brought her back to the practice room.

“What’s going on? Ya! Nara! Wake up!” Jang Soojin and Kang Namhoon panicked when they saw the boy brought the unconscious Nara. They helped the boy lied Nara down on the floor since was no couch in practice room.

The other trainees got shocked too, making they stopped their activities. So did Kyungsoo. He couldn’t explain what he felt, whether worried or jealous. Jealous, seeing his unconscious crush was on other boy’s hand.

After some minutes, Nara gained her conscious.

“Finally, you wake up. Here, drink this.” The boy gave her a glass of water.

“Uh…Thank you--”

“Luhan, I’m Xi Luhan.” The boy who was knowing as Luhan, helped her finished her words.

“Ne, thank you Luhan-ssi.” she gave him a smile but her voice sounded so weak.

“You’re very welcome, Nara-ssi.” He smiled back.

 

“Guys, since Nara need some rest, today’s practice is up until here. Please take care of your health because the practice schedule is tight. Understand?” Jang Soojin said.

“Ne…” the trainees said.

“Go pack your belongings and go home okay?” Kang Namhoon added.

“Ne…” then the trainees made their way to packed their belongings and then went home.

“Nara, are you okay? Let me send you home.” Jang Soojing asked.

“Look, I’m fine. No need, oppa, I’m just a burden to you all, sorry…” Nara looked down.

“Don’t be sorry, we’re like a family. Family supposed to help each other’s.”

Nara nodded her head. “But, I just want to go home by myself. Please, oppa, let me.”

“If you say so, I can’t say no. But I’m worried about your condition if you go home alone.”

“I’ll go home with her. Our house isn’t far.” Then Kyungsoo came after collecting his courage.

“Ne oppa, I’m not going alone. I’ll be with Kyungsoo-ssi.”

“Geurae, Kyungsoo send her home okay? Make sure she’ll be okay. Text me if you already sent her.” Jang Soojing patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Ne hyung, just trust me.” Kyungsoo smiled.

“So, kamsahamnida Soojin oppa, Namhoon oppa and…Luhan-ssi for helping me. I’m going home now with Kyungsoo-ssi. Don’t worry, I’ll be alright.” Nara bowed then smile

Please log in to read the full chapter