Chapter 3

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The sun shone brightly. Nara was still in her dreamland. Soon, she was awaken by the sound of her phone. Last night she set the alarm so she wouldn’t be late for today. Starting from yesterday until the very next days –God knows when- she should came to company everyday except Sunday.

 

Nara lazily woke up from her bed and immediately took a bath. It took 15 minutes for her in the  bathroom. Nara picked the black t-shirt, pants, and blue-yellow-stripes bag. She didn’t made her hair into a ponytail or something. She just let her hair down. She was so simple yet still beautiful.

 

After that,  she went downstairs to the kitchen to had a breakfast.

When will my parents home, I miss them so much…

She finished her breakfast and went to the bus stop waiting for the bus that will bring her to SM company. Unexpectedly, she met Kyungsoo who was the same as her, waiting for the bus.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo. Are you Jung Nara the new SM trainee?” Kyungsoo greeted her first, pretended not knowing her.

“Ne…”  I’ve seen him before, but when and where… “…you look kinda familiar, who are you?’ Nara asked innocently.

Kyungsoo chuckled. “Haha since we haven’t introduced ourselves properly, let me introduce myself first. I’m Do Kyungsoo, also the new SM trainee. Just call me Kyungsoo. Yesterday we got into the same class, remember?” said Kyungsoo while raising his hand.

“Oh sorry! Really! Mianhamnida! I forget easily. Ne, I’m Jung Nara. Just call me Nara. Sorry I didn’t recognize you” she smiled to him then shook his hand.

“Are you going to go to company?”

Nara just nodded her head.

“Kaja, the bus is here. We shouldn’t be late.”

They took the seat in the front. They only stayed silent because they were still awkward. After 20 minutes, they arrived in company and straightly went to room B. There were 2 others trainees in the room and luckily Jang Soojin –the traineer-  hadn’t come yet which means Nara and Kyungsoo didn’t late.

When Jang Soojin came, everyone bowed to him and greet him a good morning. So did him.

“Morning! Did you slept well? I guess so. For today, I want you guys to make a duet. I will choose your partner randomly. You have to perform one song. You can choose the song you want or you like. I’ll give you 2 hours for preparing the song then rehearsing with your own partner, then 30 minutes for a break, and last is time for you guys performing what you’ve prepared. Understand?”

“Ne, understand.” the trainees said altogether.

“I’ll split up into 2 groups.

Please log in to read the full chapter