What is this yeoja doing to me?

FATE vs HATE

 

 

"Even hugging you feels different".

 

 

 

Dara fluttered her eyes nervously as she looked up at Jiyong's confused face.

 

Jiyong's eyes slowly fell to Dara's lips and then quickly looked up at her again.

 

Dara was too shocked to do anything at this point.

 

Jiyong slowly edged closer to her lips.

 

Dara froze, unable to pull away from him.

 

Jiyong paused a millimeter away from Dara's lips. She could feel his soft breath touch her lips but could do nothing, she wanted to push him away yet her body refused to follow her brain.

 

Dara looked innocently into his eyes, but Ji focused on her lips still not moving that one millimeter closer.

 

Ji flickered his eyes back to Dara's eyes making Dara widen her eyes in surprise at the intensity in his eyes.

 

 

 

*RING* *RING*

 

Dara sighed with relief while Jiyong closed his eyes in fustration, he straightened up and took his phone out.

 

His face darkened when he realised it was his mum calling him. He ended the call but backed away from Dara at the same time.

 

"I've got to go", Jiyong said abrupty and walked away leaving Dara completly in shock about what happened or nearly happened.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong got in his car and slammed the wheel, "Sh!t!! What the hell was I thinking?!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Sanjangnim! Sanjangnim!!"

 

 

"Aish!", TOP rubbed his eyes and stretched his back, "oww."

 

He got up from the floor and went to open the door.

 

"Good morning Sajangnim!", his assistant said as he walked into Seunghyun's pent house.

 

"What are you doing here so early?!", TOP muttered.

 

"We have a 9 am conference call from London remember?", his assistant Minhyuk smiled cheerfully handing TOP a cup of coffee.

 

"Oh...right", TOP muttered still half asleep, "let me get ready, you get everything ready in the lounge".

 

"NEH!", Minhyuk said and walked into the lounge, "AAAAAAAHHHH!"

 

"What?!", TOP came running into the lounge.

 

"Oh..", Minhyuk turned to face TOP with his bright red face, "I didn't see anything...sajangnim!"

 

"What?", TOP peered behind and saw Bom still fast asleep on the sofa, "OH SH!T!"

 

"It's ok...I didn't see anything!", his assistant shook his head.

 

"It's not what you think!", TOP shouted.

 

"It's fine sajangnim, I won't tell your parents!", Minhyuk blurted nervously, "Please don't fire me!"

 

"AISH SHUT IT!!", TOP growled.

 

 

"What's happening!", Bom suddenly woke up and looked around in a hurry after being woken up by TOP's shouting voice.

 

 

"OH GAWD!", TOP turned around in annoyance.

 

"I'm so sorry sir!!", Minhyuk cried.

 

"AHHHHHHH!", Bom screamed, "Where am I?!"

 

"Please forgive me!! I won't tell anyone about you two!", Minhyuk begged.

 

TOP sighed at the two shouting idiots.

 

"OMO!! TOP-SHI!!", Bom cried, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

 

"I didn't see anything!!", Minhyuk cried repeatedly.

 

 

"SHUT THE UPP!", TOP roared, silencing the two.

 

Minhyuk and Bom gulped nervously and sat down quietly on the sofa.

 

 

"Minhyuk it's not what you think....this woman is....is......", TOP tried to think of a lie.

 

"What the bloody hell is going on here?", Bom shouted in english, "Where am I?!"

 

Minhyuk suddenly smiled brightly, "Oh...I see...."

 

"What do you see?", TOP asked in confusion.

 

"She's our english translator for the london conference call right?", Minhyuk nodded happily, "I knew sajangnim would never do anything un-gentlemanly like.."

 

TOP and Bom looked at eachother curiously.

 

"You've got it wro-"

 

"BOM!!", Top shouted at Bom, "Can I see you for a minute?"

 

He quickly grabbed Bom and dragged her to the kitchen.

 

"What is the meaning of this?", Bom hissed, "and why am I here?!"

 

"You honestly don't rememeber getting drunk and locking yourself out of your house last night?!", TOP hissed back.

 

Bom's blank face suddenly turned into an embarassed one when she remembered the night's events, "hehe...mianhe..."

 

" Look, I don't want people spreading rumours about me being involved with someone like you", TOP continued.

 

Bom glared at him for his last comment, "Like wise!"

 

"So....just pretend to be the company's english translator arasso!", TOP demanded.

 

Bom crossed her arms, "Seriously?"

 

"Yup!"

 

"I'm leaving!", Bom turned and started heading for the door.

 

 

 

"Don't you want to find out who killed your parents?", TOP asked.

 

Bom stopped and turned to face TOP.

 

"You help me and keep me rumour free....and I'll help you with your parents' case", TOP stated.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"It was so romantic!", cooed CL.

 

Dara played with her milkshake.

 

Bom sighed in deep thought.

 

"He got me a boquet of roses", sighed CL not realising the other two weren't even focused on her.

 

"I'm meeting him again this weekend kyaaaa!", CL cried.

 

"He's confusing", Dara mumbled.

 

"I don't think he's confusing", CL disagreed, not realising Dara wasn't talking about Seungri.

 

"Why is he suddenly being like that?", Bom asked herself about TOP.

 

"Like what?", CL asked again.

 

"Wanting to help", Bom replied.

 

"I guess he's sweet like that", CL nodded happily.

 

"And that hug...", Dara muttered.

 

"I know he felt so warm", CL shyly laughed.

 

"And that kiss...no it wasn't a kiss", Dara shook her head.

 

"Yes and kiss....wait a minute, Seungri didn't kiss me", CL snapped her head towards Dara, "YA!"

 

"Huh!", Dara turned to CL.

 

"What kiss?!", CL asked.

 

"Kiss? Did I say kiss oh sorry!", Dara apologised.

 

CL squinted her eyes, "Is there something you're not telling me?"

 

Dara shook her head wide eyed, "ANI!!"

 

 

*RING* *RING*

 

"Oh it's TOP!", Bom said as she took her phone.

 

"TOP?!", Dara and CL exclaimed.

 

"SSH!", Bom hissed at the girls and then picked up the phone, "Yoboseyo?"

 

 

'"Come to the office...now"

 

"I'm with the girls", Bom replied.

 

"You work for me remember?"

 

"But-"

 

"You've got 20 minutes....if you're not here by then, you can say forget about me helping you on your case!"

 

"ARRASO!", Bom threw her bag over her shoulder and ran out of the cafe.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"I'M HERE YOU ARROGANRT- !!", Bom ran into TOP's office without even knocking.

 

 

20 suited men turned around on their chairs and faced Bom.

 

"OMO!", Bom clasped , "I'm so sorry!"

 

 

TOP sighed from the head of the table.

 

"Wrong room", Bom bowed and was about to leave.

 

"This is our english translator!", TOP suddenly stood up and went towards the nervous looking Bom.

 

"Any english documents you need double checking be happy to send them to her, she'll proof read them all...right Miss Park!"

 

Bom smiled nervously.

 

"But before that, Miss Park you need to go through these", TOP pointed at the 5 ft pile of documents sitting in the corner of his office.

 

"HWAAAHHH!", Bom's jaw hit the floor with a slam.

 

 

"Meeting dismissed", TOP stated as he went back to the head of the table.

 

Bom bowed to the leaving men who were looking curiously at her.

 

Bom turned to face TOP and hissed at him, "Why didn't you tell me you were in a meeting?!"

 

"How was I to know you'd make a fool out of yourself?", TOP shrugged his shoulders.

 

"YA!", Bom was about to shout at him when he flung a file towards her on the table.

 

Bom stared at it and sat down on one of the chairs.

 

"It's your parents' case file", TOP said.

 

Bom stared at the file for a good minute before finally getting the courage to open it.

 

"This doesn't have an autospy report either", Bom said to herself as she looked through the report.

 

"It doesn't have a lot of things", TOP said, "How the case was closed without all that is a mystery to me"

 

"So...there's no way the police could have had enough evidence to close it as an accident right?", Bom looked up at TOP.

 

"There isn't enough evidence to show that it was murder either", TOP replied.

 

"It was murder!", Bom said.

 

"I'm just telling you the facts", TOP shrugged his shoulders.

 

Bom silently looked at the case file.

 

 

 

"What are you thinking?", TOP asked after a while.

 

Bom looked up with watery eyes.

 

"Bom....", TOP said uncomfortably.

 

"Why would.... someone murder my parents....", Bom stuttered as tears fell down her cheek.

 

TOP furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her, not knowing how to help her.

 

"Why would they take them away from me?", Bom asked.

 

TOP shook his head.

 

TOP reached out to her but Bom suddenly wiped her cheeks and smiled bravely, "I should get going through all those documents", she stood up and looked at the pile in the corner.

 

 

TOP stood up about to stop her but unable to at the same time.

 

Bom turned around and smiled weakly, "Thank you Seunghyun shi...for helping me", she walked back to Seunghyun and hugged him, "Chincha....thank you."

 

She let go of him and smiled sweetly before she went to the pile of documents, sat on the floor and started reading.

 

TOP stood there frozen at the sudden hug. His heart beat gently rising.

 

'What is this yeoja doing to me?'