Lovey Dovey

Why Can't You Notice Me?

No One's POV

"Taengooo.... I can't wait for the concert. In 3 days we get to see T-ara live!! We really need to thank YoonA" Sunny was busy fan girling in front of her best friend who was pretending to be interested.

"Mhm... yeah we do" Taeyeon was busy looking at her text messages and just saying random things to Sunny.

"Yah!!! Why aren't you excited?? And why are you ignoring me?" Sunny pouted and stood in front of Taeyeon.

"I'm checking my messages. Shikshin won't stop texting me. It would be rude to ignore her after 9 text messages in a row." Taeyeon answered calmly.

"Oh... okay. Taengo do you want anything to eat? I can run to the store really quickly." Sunny said to her best friend and pointed to the store across the street from the park.

"Huh... oh sure. Thanks. It's January. I'm kind of cold. Can you get me some hot chocolate?" Taeyeon asked.

"Okay! I'll be back in 5 minutes" After Sunny said that she ran to the store across the street.

Taeyeon stared her at her best friend/ crush and smiled. Then she diverted her attention when her phone vibrated. She received another text message from ShikShin.. er Sooyoung.

"Aish... this kid. Doesn't she know I don't have unlimited text?" Taeyeon sighed and read the new text.

From: ShikShin -__-;;

To: Me
Yah Midget. Why haven't you confessed to Sunny yet?? Stop being a chicken. YoonA even gave you tickets. That's the perfect date. You better confess or I swear I will tell her. Seeing how dense she is and how much of a chicken you are makes me want to yank my hair out. It's more stressing than a cliche korean drama.!! Stop being a chicken and just confess. Gosh... stupid ByunTaeng. I'm tired of hearing you complain everytime she doesn't realize your lust for her. So just go and confess.

"Argh!!! Doesn't this kid ever get tired of repeating the same thing??? Of course I hate that I keep this bottled up all the time. It hurts me a lot. I just want to say Sunny- Ah... Saranghaeyo. But I can't right now... well Shikshin is right." Taeyeon took her phone and typed a message to send to Sooyoung.

To: Shikshin -__-;;

From: Me
Omo... shikshin you're right for once. Fine. I'll confess on the day of the concert. Happy? And stop texting me!! I don't have unlimited.

Taeyeon sent that to Sooyoung. Shortly after Sooyoung responded with a short message for once.

Yessss!! Good Luck!! ByunTaeng Hwaiting,

Taeyeon laughed, but put her phone away when she saw her friend walking towards the park bench.

"Here ya go Taengo. Your hot cocoa." Sunny said and handed the older girl the drink.

"Th- thanks Sunny. Sorry for making you buy this for me"

"Don't worry about it."

"Okay.. thanks." Taeyeon took a sip of the hot cocoa.

The two were sitting quietly in the bench when it started snowing.

"omo... Taengoo... look how beautiful this is!!! Snow" Sunny exclaimed while jumping around.

"Yeah... It's pretty Sunny." Taeyeon was more busy admiring the younger girl rather than the snow.

"Taengoo... let's go to my house and sleep over. My parents are celebrating their anniversary so they're in Paris. I'm so bored home alone. Come with me!! Sleep over. Just like when we were kids..."

"Uhm... I don't know" The truth was Taeyeon wasn't sure if she can control herself rooming and sleeping with Sunny.

"Pweeeease" Sunny clasped her hands together and pouted. How can anyone say no?

"F- Fine... just stop with the Aegyo,"

"Yay!!! Come on lets go." Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's arm and dragged her to her house's direction.

Taeyeon slept over at Sunny's that night and didn't get a wink of sleep because she was too nervous. She finally got to sleep at around 2 AM.

When she woke up it was 7 AM. The birds chirping woke her up and to her surprise. Sunny's face was centimeters away from hers. Taeyeon turned bright red and noticed Sunny's hand was on her cheek. Each passing second was becoming harder for Taeyeon to control her emotions. She was so tempted to kiss her best friend. But she brushed off that temptation and tapped the younger girl awake.

"Sunny.. Sunny- Ah... Aish... This kid... Lee Soonkyu!! Wake up!!"

"hmmm.... argh.. Taengo it's saturday... and 7 AM. What gives?"

"come on... we're meeting Sica, Fany, Maknae, Shikshin and Hyo at YoonA's cafe. Remember?"

"Oh.. right... I'll go get ready." Sunny got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. When the coast was cleared. Taeyeon sighed very loudly. "AISSSSH.... This girl makes me crazy." Taeyeon took her change of clothes and waited for Sunny to get out of the bathroom. When both of them finished they drove to YoonA's cafe.

Surprisingly JeTiHyun and HyoYoung were already there.

"Yah!! Danshins... you're late!!!" Sooyoung screamed.

"Unnie.. we're in public. Please don't be so loud" Seohyun told Sooyoung.

Sunny and Taeyeon took the 2 empty seats in the table.

They ordered some breakfast and started talking.

"Seohyun.. how is it living with JeTi?" Taeyeon asked.

"To sum it up in one word... Disturbing. JeTi Unnies do it everywhere and whenever. I catch them at least 5 times a week. Aish.." Sephyun facepalmed herself.

"So you danshins ready for the concert?" Sooyoung asked.

"yes shikshin.. we are" Taeyeon said.

"Okay.. we alllll know ByunTaeng is really happy."

"Shut up"

Fast forwarding to the day of the concert:

The line to go in was extremely long. Taeyeon and Sunny have been standing for quite a while. Sunny's thoughts were distracted when she saw Hyomin, Jiyeon, Boram, and Qri walking towards them. Sunny turned away and tried to mask her sadness.

"Hi Hyomin..."

"Hi Sunny"

The atmosphere had become ever more worse.

Hyomin and her gang walked away leaving Taeyeon and Sunny,

"Sunny... are you okay?"

"Yes.. I'm fine Taengo. Don't worry."

"Okay... come on.. lets go in and enjoy the concert"

"okay!!" Sunny suddenly became an energy pill again.

The concert was really great, but Taeyeon kept staring at Sunny again. Sunny was dancing to all the songs and sang everyone of them. She was truly a Queens. Sunny was complete preoccupied with the concert. Taeyeon on the other hand was sorting out her feelings. She decided this was the perfect time to confess.

"It's now or never... you can do it Taeyeon... hwaiting!!"

While Sunny was glued to the performances Taeyeon got her attention.

"Oh... Taengo what's wrong?"

"Sunny... for a long time I've always-"

"KYAAAAAA"

A scream was heard and the people in the section turned to the sound of the voice. Hyomin and her gang were d by a creepy guy.

Sunny saw this and hit the stranger.

"Hyomin... are you okay?" Sunny asked

"I'm okay.. thanks"

"You're welcome"

Hyomin went and gave Sunny a hug. The sight was like a stab to Taeyeon. She decided to leave early without telling Sunny. She took her car keys and drove home. When she went home and her phone she was surprised to see he amount of text messages.. all from Sooyoung.

Taeyeon!!! How did it go? Did you confess?

Taeyeon finished reading and typed a response

"No... I didn't"

Taeyeon sent that and was sure Sooyoung would send her an extremely long argument. And she did. Taeyeon got bored and video chatted with Yuri.

"Tae.. you're doing fine" Yuri said

"Yeah... how are things in America?"

"We're good"

"Hey Yul, where's Yoong?"

"Oh.. she's rehearsing for her drama in school..'

'Oh.... that's great!!" Taeyeon said.

"Hmph.. not for me. She barely has time for me now... stupid drama club. She has to go everyday. She barely goes on dates with me and when she comes back to the dorm she's too tired so she just goes to sleep. I miss Yoong. MY Yoong.. I want my Yoong!!"

Taeyeon laughed at how silly her friend was being,

"Okay.. I'll talk to you late Tae.. I have class"

"Oh right.. time zones. I'll go too. Someone is knocking on my door.  Bye Yul!! Good luck with Yoong"

"Thanks... good luck with Sunny." Taeyeon closed her lap top and was surprised by Sunny...

"Why are you here?"

"What? I can't go to a friend's house" Sunny pouted.

"Sunny I didn't mean it like that..."

"Why did you leave the concert so early?"

"Uh... something came up. It was an emergency."

"You could've told me"

"I'm sorry. So why are you here?"

"Sorry Taengo... I just wanted to see you so badly

"Huh.. wait? What do you mean? Why did you want to see me?"

"Does this answer you questions?" Sunny said and kissed the older girl on her lips.

Taeyeon was too shocked  to respond.

"Taengooo... I love you too,"

Finally Taeyeon was able to talk. She had so many questions.

"Uhm.. how did you find out?"

"Shikshin told me. Why did you hold it in for so long? You should've told me" Sunny said.

"I'm sorry.. but I was afraid you would reject me"

"Taengoo... even when I thought I liked Hyomin.. I realized a person that's been kind to me since the beginning was you. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize your feelings"

"Better late than never right?"

"So... Taengoo do you have anything you would like to say to me?" Sunny said to lover.

"Aha... Okay.. Sunny- Ah... I have always liked you. I've had a crush on you since the day you saved me. Everytime you smiled I felt happy. When you spoke non-stop of Hyomin I felt like someone was stabbing my heart. I was so jealous. When Hyomin turned you down I wanted to smack her. When we were at the concert I wanted to confess, but when I saw you hug Hyomin I became a jealous chicken and just left. Now that you're here and I know you like me too... I'm happy to say this..."

"Lee SoonKyu... Saranghaeyo" Taeyeon started crying when she said this.

Sunny saw her friend/ lover cry and embraced her and kissed her forehead.

"Taengo.... Don't cry. I like it best when you smile. And I love you too" Sunny leaned closer and kissed Taeyeon again on the lips.

This time Taeyeon returned the kiss and innocent gentle kiss became a rough passionate one. They finally stopped when they needed air to breathe.

"Heh... so does this mean we're dating now?" Sunny asked.

"I don't know... does it?" Taeyeon said to girlfriend.

"Of course it does... Babo.." Taeyeon said and lightly hit the shorter girl's forehead.

"Ouch" Sunny pretended to be hurt by rubbing her forehead.

"Mianhae... I'll kiss it and make it better."

While the two shorties inside Taeyeon's house were making out. 2 people were outside the window and saw the whole thing.

"Jessi!! They're finally together!!!" Tiffany said while hugging her girlfriend.

"I know... they're so cute" Jessica said.

"Okay now that we've helped Sunny... lets go home. I'm tired. I want to sleep" Tiffany was back hugging Jessica and rested her head on Jessica's shoulder.

"Oh... I didn't know that what we do was called sleeping, isn't it called something else" Jessica smirked at her own byun ness.

"Aish... you're such a ByunTae.... sigh"

"Come on Fany lets go home so we can "sleep"."

"Uh... No thanks.. Seobaby is home. I don't want to corrupt her anymore. I promised her we will be doing it less. Especially if she's in the house."

"Heh... let's see if you'll say the same thing once we get home."

Of course when they got home. Tiffany definitely was not able to keep her promise to Seohyun. Once again Seohyun could not sleep because she was hearing noises the entire night from the floor above.

"How can they go at it for over an hour??? How much energy do they have?" Seohyun was trying so hard to sleep. Suddenly.. she could hear...

"AHHHHHHH!!!! J-Jessi!!!"

From upstairs.

"..... Are they holding microphones???? I should've choose to move in with Sunny Unnie or Taeyeon Unnie or Sooyoung Unnie.. Anyone is better than this."

"FANNNY!!!"

"AISH!!!!... why do I keep forgetting to buy earplugs???" Seohyun was muttering and covering her ears with her pillow. Then Krystal walked into the room with headphones.

"You might need this. Trust me if you want to sleep you will use these" Krystal said.

"Thanks Krystal" Seohyun took the headphones.

"You're welcome... I really wonder if my Unnie and Fany Unnie can last a week without doing THAT."

"I doubt it...." Seohyun said in a calm manner.

"Aha... you've gotten used to it too. After the 1st month you get used to it so it doesn't bother you as much anymore." Krystal said.

"Mhm..." Seohyun was nodding her head.

"Okay.. Good night Seohyun Unnie"

"Good Night Krystal" Krystal closed the door to Seohyun room and went to hers. Seohyun put the headphones on and it completed blocked off the JeTi sounds.

"Yuri Unnie... I swear if you and YoonA Unnie do this when you come back to Korea. I'm kicking you out of the house."

The End

If people are confused. Pretty much in the story YoonYul moved to America to study overseas, Seohyun is Yuri's younger sister. Since Seohyun cannot be left alone, JeTi allowed Seohyun to live with them. 

Happy New Year everyone!! :D