Betrayed

This isn't Love (이건 사랑이 아냐)

I don’t understand why this moment can’t last forever. I have two boys whom stay within the boundaries of their relationship towards me and somehow, it just breaks apart. I guess this is life. In summary, life …

“I got to go off now Eun ah,” Seungho gave me a small peck on the cheeks and ran off after sending me home.

I waved goodbye to him and entered my house. He has something on these days right after school, which makes me spend the rest of the day in boredom. I wonder what he is doing really.

“Geudae nal bala bwayo, nan jeoldae kkeogijin an-,” My phone rang.

It’s Sang Hyun, oh, I mean CheonDung. I picked up the call and heard his energetic voice at the end of the line.

“Noona, ahnnyeong!” He nearly shouted.

“Annyeong CheonDung ah! What do you want?” I asked with a huge amount of curiosity. He never calls before, usually messages.

“I thought you might be bored, so I wanted to invite you out for some ice-cream! Noona! Join me,” He pleaded.

“Since Seungho has something on, sure! I’ll come, where are you at?” I perked up, I was bored and nearly died of it!

 “Oh he’s out? Okay, meet me at the ice-cream shop nearest to school okay?”

“Neh! See ya,” I nodded my head and hung up the phone.

Seungho wouldn’t mind me hanging out with CheonDung once in awhile. Since he knows that CheongDung is my friend, it won’t hurt me hanging out with a friend. I changed and sets off to meet CheonDung. 

“Noona! Here!” He waved his hand as he noticed me enter the shop.

I smiled as I took a seat at the opposite of his. I grinned as he handed me the menu, which is full of many delightful treats. “Your treat right?” I joked and eyed the menu with content.

“Sure!” He answered excitedly.

“I was just joking!” I smiled and noticed that he has nothing right in front of him, “You didn’t buy anything yet?”

“I was waiting for Noona,” He grinned and gestured me to look at the menu.

“You didn’t have to really!” I smiled and was touched by his thoughtfulness.

I told him what I wanted and he ordered along with his choice. He then looked at me with slight worry. “Noona, I have something to tell you,”

“What is it?”

“I’m not sure if I should tell you this but I wondered when you said that Seungho hyung was busy without any hesitation,” He muttered softly, but loud enough for me to hear.

“What do you mean by that? I don’t understand,” My smile faded. Is he saying that Seungho is doing something behind my back?

“I saw Seungho Hyung with a girl in this store. He was laughing and smiling a lot, I wonder why you didn’t react about it when I asked you about him just now,” He looked at me with sympathy.

I don’t feel like eating now…my appetite has disappeared. I wasn’t expecting this at all. I don’t want to believe it, “Do you have any proof?”

“I could bring you later, but I’m not sure if he will still be there later though,” He answered, giving me a face that says that I should not worry.

“Bring me,” I looked at him, “Now!”

“What about the food?” He asked, “I should have told you after we finish eating. Sorry,”

“We can cancel it. Bring me to where you saw him,” I asked sternly, however it soon sounded as though I was pleading.

“Fine,” He answered and got up.

He went to the counter, canceled the order, and led me to a place opposite from a music shop. There I saw Seungho, talking to a girl while browsing the discs. Why would he do this? How could he do this to me?! I felt something dripping down my cheek. Am I being naïve? Should I not believe what I see? However, this is too big of an evidence for me to comprehend… CheonDung hugged me, gently guiding my head to his shoulder. Is this the truth?

“I’m sorry Noona,” CheonDung whispered into my ear and helped me home.

I dragged myself to bed and pulled my knees closer to my chest. I thought I could at least rely on him after what happened to Nicole, since he was the one that caused it. I guess Nicole was right. Nicole was right all along.

“Nicole ah…I’m sorry. I should have trusted you…I should have…,” I cried as I sent Nicole a message of an apology.

My tears stained my clothes. The pain stained my heart. I didn’t this would end up so much in pain. I thought this could possibly be my heaven. Then someone called me…

“Yeobo! Are you free?” His voice spoke.

I cried… I feel so betrayed.

-----------------------------------------------

Yo yo yo! Another update! Wee another ringtone set! It's my favourite MBLAQ song these days~ Listen to it if you haven't, the title song is "Darling" . keke! So how was this chapter? Btw, thanks for all those comments below...!! Im so happy! Wee~~ Comment more aites! Please understand that i take about 2 days to come up with a chapter.Since i have slow creativity!!! THANK YOU!!