Lies and Assumptions

This isn't Love (이건 사랑이 아냐)

I sat on my bed, my mind wandering further and further away. My heart ached. I knew her for nearly ten years. I wonder how we grew apart so easily. My eyes finally blinked with life and travelled towards my alarm clock. It's fifteen more minutes to ten, I have to meet Seungho soon. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Seeing Seungho just leaning on the fence, I forced up a smile.

"Yeobo!" He joked and gave me a small hug. "So, how are you feeling today?"

"Still sad about what happened. I can't think anymore.. I don't even want to think," I muttered, holding his hand as we walked towards the bus stop.

"Don't worry about it. She'll understand you someday. You just have to wait. Let time heal okay?" he exclaimed.

I smiled and nodded my head. I guess he is right...right? "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

"Nope, wasn't feeling hungry this morning," I honestly explained.

"Well, i know this great cafe that sells awesome cakes and coffee. If you dont drink coffee, you can have tea instead really," he explained as we got on the bus.

"You can actually call coffee my best friend, you know," i grinned and placed my head on his shoulders.

I wasnt able to sleep a wink last night, and just feeling him next to me makes me feel safe and comfortable. I could feel myself falling asleep and apparently someone was shaking me awake not long after that.

"Wake up sleepyhead, just a few blocks from here," he whispered into my ear and held my hand, pulling me out of the bus slowly.

Walking absent-mindedly, he finally stood to open the door as suddenly the sweet aroma of coffee filled the air. It felt great, and practically empty! Making it so peaceful and comfortable thanks to the wooden classic design. Ordering for me a cuppacino while he himself got a simple cup of black coffee as the both of us shared a slice of tiramisu cake.

I decided to take out my wallet as gratitude for showing me the cafe when suddenly he gently pushed my hand away as he smiled. "I'm paying," . Heck, he is sweet, funny, and totally a girl's dream guy! Am i supposedly lucky or something? I snickered to myself and shook my head as he raised his eyebrows on me.

"Hey, i got to go to the toilet. Start eating first, i'll be right back," he explained and walked off. I took a long, sip of my cuppacino and looked around.

All of a sudden, somebody sat at Seungho's seat. A figure of a women, long hair however the face was covered by her large hat. I looked at suspiciously while trying to question what she was doing here simply with my head.

"You're still dating him?" her voice still high for someone who is whispering, "You're practically an idiot aren't you? He is a stalker i tell you!"

"That's ironic, what makes you think you're less of a stalker than him then?" I uttered, looking at her with irritation.

"i'm not a stalker!" she suddenly shouted. Jackpot.

"Explain your appearance here then," I continued, not failing to notice the desperate plea for me to listen and shut up.

", i tell you, he is no good," she exclaimed and slowly got off the seat and walked out the cafe.

"Who's that? Someone you know?" Seungho asked as he took a seat right where she sat.

"Nah... Just some crazy person," i explained simply, smiled and finally took a sip of my coffee.

I dont care what people say anymore. Whatever he may be, he was there right when i needed him... I'm not going to believe anyone until they bring evidence that this person i love is someone who is a stalker...
 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, long time since i updated right?? I was spazzing over the Mid Year Examinations! And finally it's done!! Weee~ So I can update anytime i would like! Ahhahah~~ COMMENT aites?? ^^