Remembering

I Wont...

"ne....oppa, how are you?"

"i'm fine...what about you? you rarely call me and when you do, sometimes you only talk to me when you have problems" the guy on the other line sadly said.

"oppa... don't see it that way...i was really busy with school.... anyway  suho oppa can i told you something? a really big secret.."

"sure, sweety you can tell me anything.."

you told him about everything.

"what should i do? should i keep our relationship or should i ignore this and being a stranger?" you asked.

"angelika..suho oppa loves you but sadly i don't know the answer..just follow your heart, it will always knows the answer" he calmly said.

"thank you oppa...you always help me..."

"anytime...and call me oftenly ok? don't just call me when you have problems.."

"neeee, i knew that you miss me soo much *laugh* "

"yes, i am, i have to go now, bye bye angelika"

"bye oppa"

and you hang up the phone.

 

 

** suho mumbled.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

you were eating, and usually chatting with yuri and tiffany.

you took out your wallet to buy a candy when suddenly....

you found something.

it's like a memory card, it was a rusty memory card, but still good enough for you to see what's inside that memory card.

you took out your memory card place it gently in your wallet and put the rusty memory card on your handphone.

you click the picture icon and...there is a thousands of your picture with taemin,selcas,videos, voice notes....all of them were there.

you scan around the place and you find SHINee boys were eating at the table near the windows, you excused yourself from tiffany and yuri and headed to the restroom.

you saw the whole picture of you and taemin smiling happily, joked around...and you didn't realize that you were crying silently.

you click the video..there is only 1 videos...and the length was 6 minutes.

you open it and...

"dazzling girl, dazzling love~~" taemin sing and dancing to dazzling girl.

taemin continued to sing and  dancing, after the song end he say something.

"this is for my dazzling girl...Song Angelika!" taemin cheered.

you were holding your phone and punch his shoulder.

"pffft oppa! stop it!" you said.

"hehe mianhae" taemin dorkily said.

"is that it?" you smiled at him.

"wait there is one more song....1000 years always by your side, follow me!" taemin grabbed your hand.

"slowly oppa..i'm holding my handphone" you pouting.

"miann!"

taemin took you into a room and found a piano there...

he sings beautifully while playing the piano.

at the end of the song, he smiled at you.

you smiled back and hug him.

"i promise will always be there for you...happy 1 year anniversary angelika.." taemin smiled and kiss your forehead.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KYjytwr1w

play this song now.

 

you were crying really hard.

but then something give you a hint.

you saw it again and slowly remembering that day.

"i do remember..." you mumbled softly.

thay day...

the 1st year anniversary...

how he kiss you on the forehead that day...

the way he will look at you like you were his' treasure....

the way he hold you...

"he give me a necklace for our 1 year anniversary...

a heart shapped necklace..

half were on his neck, and half were on mine..." you cried.

you remember that day...only that day..

the happiest day in your life..

where you feel that the world were yours and his.

 

you quickly ran out of the restroom.

you see yuri and tiffany.....

"hey angelika-" you ran past them.

"hey!" both of them were chasing you.

you remember everything now....

how you two break up and who the guy that broke you apart is...

*SO IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG......*

you ran out of school that day, you know where you're going to..

his place... that guy's place.

you ignore tiffany and yuri's scream.

when suddenly

BOM CRASH!

 

 

a car hit you...

there are bloods everywhere...

your blood...

the last thing you hear was yuri and tiffany's scream.

____________________________________

 

"still not going to say i love you?" a voice asked.

"who is that" you wandered around...

"i'm someone that will lead you to an answer.." that voice replied

"what answer?"

"an answer that you always doubted.."

"who are you? and how come you will lead me to an answer?"

"i just want to ask you something..."

"what?!"

"what is love..based on you think?"

"something that worth the sacrifice....something that we won't get without any payback..." you looked down.

"so? have you found the answer?"

"no"

"well based on what i think love is...something that you will regret when you didn't reach the one you love..and something that you won't regret when you reach the one you love...something worth sacrifice..."

"who...are you...?" you asked slowly...

"i am who you are, listen to me and you'll find the answer" the voice slowly dissapear.

______________________

 

you woke up and found yourself in the hospital room...you looked around.

tiffany and yuri were sleeping at the couch.

you looked at your hand.

and found someone holding it.......

"taemin.." you mumbled softly.

you caress his hair softly.

"mmhm" he wake up.

you quickly back to your sleeping position and pretend you are asleep.

taemin your hair slowly

"i don't think you remember about anything...this is the same hospital that you were in last year...because of an accident we have with him....i just wanted to tell you that i love you, he wont listen to me....he still thinks of the past problem we have once....well i think i have to go..." taemin release your hand slowly.

you grab his hand.

"oppa.." you quietly said.

"a-a-angelika..you're awake?? since when?" taemin worriedly said.

"it doesnt matter....i already know everything.."

"what thing?" taemin pretend not to know.

"can you grab my bag?"

he grab your back and gave it to you.

"this.." you took out his diary.

"how did you..." taemin asked worriedly.

"when i visit you i found a picture of me and you hanging out from the book, i get curious and i took the book away..." you shamely said.

"angelika...you know we must separate...i don't want the same thing happen again.." taemin sadly said.

"i know suho oppa was the one that separate us...." you said.

"how come you know that far?"

"the flashback hit me..i just don't know that my best friends was actually.....your enemy.."

"yes...you said the same thing last year..."

"can you tell me why he hates you so much untill he willing to kill me just to get his revenge back?" you asked.

"when we were a junior at high school, he has a girlfriend named Krystal, he doesn't know anything about Krystal..she just want his' money...suho is a rich guy..he is my bestfriend..at least once...one day...Krystal get what she wants, she get half of suho's money for a reason that she make up herself...and the worst about Krystal is she is a killer. when she get what she wants she took suho to a place and blindfold him...and tell him that she has a surprise for him....but instead of a surprise she took a gun and point it at suho's head...i accidentally walking past that place when i see krystal is going to kill suho, i push her and hit her head with a wood...she die in place...suho thought that i kill krystal because she were dating him and not me, he got angry and punch me..i survive but he give that last warn that he is going to kill every girlfriend i have...i tried so hard not to fall in love with anyone...but i fall in love with you....i have a proof that krystal is a killer...its in her diary...but everytime suho sees me he goes crazy and have no hesitate to punch me." taemin explained.

"i think i'm going to help you...suho oppa knows that i already know this..but he doesn't know that i already know that he is the one that separate us...i'm going to give him krystal's diary..did you bring it oppa?" you asked.

"i do.." taemin give you the book.

"and oppa... i love you so much..." you smiled.

"i love you too" taemin smiled

and both of you were kissing..

you release his lips and smiled.

"i miss you so much" taemin smiled and kiss you passionately.

 

 

______________________________________

 

HOHOHOHOHOHO

UPDATEU :U

the previous chapter was lame because i do it half asleep._. mianhae!

by the way

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! LOVE YOU!

-luhanwifey xx