Accusations

Disgraceful LOΛE

^ Aron killed me with that picture.

“Who is it?” He asked her calmly, after getting over the initial shock. She turned her back to him.

“I’m not saying anymore. Please don’t ask me to say anymore,” she pleaded. “Just leave it alone, okay? Please Aron, I don’t want any drama.”

Aron was silent for a while as he ran this revelation through his head. Could it be Minhyun? Minhyun used to like her after all. But Minhyun’s over her and he’s in love with the manager. JR? JR liked her, and maybe he still does. But no, JR is not the cheating type; he wouldn’t cheat on Lime. Baekho? Baekho had a crush on her a long time ago, but he’s long over it for sure. Ren? But Ren never showed any signs of liking Sandy at all.

And none of them would ever think of betraying him and kissing his girlfriend, would they?

Aron narrowed his eyes, and Sandy noticed that he was thinking about it. “Stop! Just stop thinking about it, okay? It was a mistake on his part and it won’t happen again.”

“Who is it Sandy? I’ll let it go, but please tell me who it is.”

“I don’t want to ruin your relationship with this person. It’s best you don’t know. Just forget about it,” she wrapped his arms around him and squeezed him in an attempt to divert his attention from his thinking.

“I feel… betrayed,” Aron said, looking out into space as he continued speculating who this person was.

“Don’t. He regretted it as soon as it happened. I let it go, so should you. Now please let’s talk about something else,” she begged.

Sandy started a conversation on a completely different topic and Aron followed through. He was not really 100% into the conversation, nor all the conversations that followed. As much as he wanted to push the thought away, he couldn’t. Who is it?

He wished Sandy never told him. He wished that she had lied and so this thought of being betrayed by one of his best friends would have never occurred to him. Who would do it? When he singled one out, he would always just shake his head and think ‘no. He would never do it.’ Minhyun was too in love with noona. JR was too faithful to Lime. Baekho was too loyal to his friends. Ren was too uninterested in Sandy. None of them would do it.

Just stop thinking about it! his conscience screamed, but there was nothing he could do to stop his mind from wondering.

The night dragged by, and noona had come by to take him back to the hotel, where the four boys would be in their pajamas, in one of the rooms, waiting for him to start their slumber party. It hurt to think that one of them had thought to kiss Sandy behind his back.

When he arrived, all four boys cheered and scurried to their positions in front of the television to start the movie. None of them looked bothered, or guilty. None of them looked different than usual, which also hurt him a little.

“I sit next to Aron-hyung!” Ren beamed as he dragged him down to the ground in front of the television.

“Baekho, go get the pillows from your room,” JR ordered and Baekho took the hotel cards to his room and left. JR moved the furniture around so that they would be in front of the television. Minhyun began taking the pillows from the beds and throwing them on the floor so that they could sit on them. Baekho came back with even more pillows.

“Yay, the popcorn is done!” Baekho beamed and went to the microwave in the room and remoied the hot bag of popcorn. Minhyun took the provisional plastic coffee cups from the hotel and passed them out to everyone as Baekho went around putting popcorn in each of their cups.

“No fair you get to hold the bag!” Ren pouted childishly and Baekho stuck his tongue out at Ren and laughed at the maknae’s pissed-off face. JR joined Baekho and teased Ren by stealing some popcorn from his cup while Ren fumed at the leader.

Everything was just so normal. Like nothing had happened. If one of them really did kiss Sandy, then they don’t feel guilty about it, Aron thought, and that made everything 100 times worse for him.

“Hyung, is everything okay?” Minhyun asked with concern when he noticed that Aron wasn’t really incorporating himself in all the silliness. Usually, Aron was the silliest of them all.

“I’m fine,” Aron lied.

“No you’re not,” Ren said, frowning. “Tell me what’s bothering you hyung. We all can see right through you.”

“Did you fight with her?” JR asked as he plopped himself down on the ground in front of Aron.

“No.”

“Then what is it?” Baekho asked curiously.

“It’s nothing. Forget it. I’m trying to forget about it as well. Ignore me.”

“No hyung,” Minhyun said. “Tell us what’s wrong. We might help you through it.”

“Why are you so insistent on knowing what’s wrong with me Minhyun?” Aron blurted. “You know what’s wrong with me, don’t you?” He said it accusingly, and Minhyun was taken aback.

“What?” Minhyun responded obliviously. “What are you talking about?”

“Never mind,” Aron shook his head. “Sorry Min. I just had a stupid thought.”

“Aron, what is it that’s bothering you so much that you’re willing to attack Min for it? This is really the first I’ve ever seen you talk back to Minhyun like that. Are you angry at him?”

“No, no. I’m not. Guys, forget about it. Let’s just watch the movie and get it over with.”

“We’re not going to do that,” Ren said. “You just killed the mood, hyung. Now, we can’t enjoy ourselves until we know what’s wrong with you and make it better.”

“If I tell you, it’s just going to make it worse,” Aron stated.

“Just say it, hyung. You’re making us all curious,” Baekho said calmly.

Aron sighed and looked every single one of them in the eye. All of them had blank expressions, nothing to help him figure out who it is. “One of you,” he began, “did something bad. I don’t know which one of you it is, but whoever did it knows who they are and knows what they did. That thought is what’s bothering me at the moment.” He looked into the eyes of the four of them again. Same blank expression.

“What is this bad something that one of us did?” Ren asked, narrowing his eyes. “I’ve done a lot of bad things in my life hyung; I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Ren, you’ve always been a good actor and a good liar,” Aron responded accusingly again.

“What the ?” Ren responded, a look of revulsion on his face at Aron’s outburst.

“Relax Aron,” JR said, putting his hands on Aron’s shoulders. “Look, just tell us what this bad thing is and…”

“Stop playing leader Gandhi, JR! It’s you, isn’t it?!” Aron bawled at JR.

“Aron, enough!” Baekho yelled. “Don’t get angry at them for no reason…”

“So it’s you?” Aron pointed at Baekho.

“Aron, do you realize what you’re doing?” Minhyun said serenely and took Aron’s hand to calm Aron down. Aron had lost it. The anxiety was killing him, and not knowing who it was drove him unreasonably angry. Still Minhyun calmly massaging his hands had helped him relax and he realized how senseless he was being.

“Sorry guys,” Aron said calmly, keeping his composure. “Look, whoever it is know who they are. Honestly, I don’t want to know, so just keep it to yourself and don’t do it again, whoever it is. Let’s just watch the damn movie and get this night over with.”

“You weren’t like this before. Did Sandy tell you something? Was she the one who accused one of us of doing whatever the bad thing is?” JR asked curiously.

“Yes, she was.”

“What is this bad thing, hyung? Just tell us. Like I said, I’ve done countless bad things and maybe it’s me,” Ren said.

“One of you kissed her. You happy now?” Aron exclaimed, not being able to take the pressure of everyone wanting to know what was going on. Everyone had fairly surprised looks on their faces and Aron could still not tell who it was from the facial expression.

“Oh,” Ren said after the silence of the initial shock passed. “Well then that isn’t me.”

“Neither is it me,” JR followed.

“Or me,” Baekho quickly said.

Aron’s neck snapped as he turned to look at Minhyun.

“It’s not me either, hyung,” Minhyun asserted, seeming suddenly frightened by Aron’s gleaming eyes.

“Well one of you is lying!” Aron fumed.

“Really, hyung? Really? One of us is lying?” JR said in disappointment. “Personally, I don't think any of the four of us are lying.”

“What, are you accusing me of lying?”

“No, I’m accusing your girlfriend!” JR exclaimed impatiently.

Aron’s jaw hung open and he blinked for a few times. He hadn’t considered that Sandy would be the dishonest one.

“Look Aron. You know I like Sandy, but I’m the leader of this group and I know that none of us would do something like that.”

“She wouldn’t lie to me, JR,” Aron said, not believing it still.

“Neither would any of us,” JR responded wittily and Aron was silenced for a while. “Who would you rather believe? A girlfriend you’ve only seen for a few weeks or the boys who’ve been your best friends for nearly two years…”

“I… I… but why would she lie to me? She wouldn’t lie…”

“I think I know why,” JR continued, “it’s because she wants you to fight with us.”

“No she doesn’t…”

“Think about it! Yesterday, we had dinner in a Korean restaurant and didn’t invite her because we wanted it to be just the five of us. And now we took you away from spending the night with her because we wanted you for the movie night. She thinks we’re stealing you from her or something. That’s the way girls think, Aron.”

“That… but she’s a LO/\E! She wouldn’t want Nu’est to fight. I refuse to believe it…”

“Personally, I’ve always thought she was more of an EXOtic than she ever was a LO/\E,” JR answered. “And if you refuse to believe she’s lying, then you’re saying that one of us is lying and I won’t support you with that accusation, Aron.”

Suddenly, everything was jumbled up in Aron’s head as he tried to process what JR was saying. She wouldn’t lie. She’s a terrible liar. But the four boys wouldn’t lie either, and they certainly wouldn’t kiss her. More importantly, he didn’t think that any of them would just make false accusations or listen to false accusations and do nothing about it; if one of them really did do it, and heard that Sandy was being unfairly accused of being a horrible, lying , surely they would step up and confess. But none of them did.

So that could only mean one thing.

JR was right. Sandy had lied to him.

Aish, I’m so disappointed in Baekho right now…

Poor Sandy. Oh the drama.

Comment? ^_^