End of Our Exotic Love Story

Disgraceful LOΛE

Their days in the USA flew by. At first, they hated the country and all the problems it had to bring, but after Cupid fixed everything, they realized they actually were going to miss it.

Baekho couldn’t wait to leave though. As much as he liked seeing Aron and Sandy so happy together, he still wanted to get away. Something about the burning jealousy inside him, probably; he still loved her after all.

He wouldn’t let that get in the way of Aron and Sandy anymore though. He stopped being selfish about it. Whenever he saw her, he just walked away. He didn’t talk to her or even look at her anymore. It was better that way; he needed to forget about her as soon as possible.

Later, JR learned that Ren had gotten ahold of his sister’s phone number, and when Ren told him that he had set Baekho and her up, JR was angry and forbade Baekho from talking to her. But after Ren threw a tantrum, JR gave in and Baekho had the permission he needed to talk to her. He would as soon as they settled back in Korea.

He may find happiness in her, he may not. She may replace Sandy, she may not. He didn’t know what would happen with her, but he anticipated the experience of being liked, and he hoped that he’d be able to like her back.

It was their last night in the USA. They had just finished their final concert, and were heading to have dinner with Sandy to say goodbye to her one last time. The CEO, who was managing them, allowed them to go wherever they wanted as long as he came along. He knew about Sandy, and he didn’t mind it as long as the media did not catch it.

Baekho had asked the CEO permission to retreat to the hotel; he decided it best not to see Sandy. He took a taxi alone, and decided to have dinner in the hotel restaurant. There, he was startled to see Sandy sitting in a table in the corner. When she saw him, she smiled and walked towards him.

“I knew you’d avoid me. And I just knew you’d come to eat dinner here before going to your room,” she grinned, the then took his arm and dragged him towards a table, sitting him down.

“What are you doing here?” he asked her.

“Baekho, stop evading me. You’re a friend, and I don’t want you to leave without saying goodbye properly. Plus, we need to talk.”

“But Aron…”

“Aron knows. Baekho, first of all, I want to thank you,” she reached out and grabbed his hands, “thank you for what you did back in Korea. If I had found my parents when they were looking for me, I would have never fallen for Aron.”

Baekho frowned slightly. He really did not need to know that she was in love with Aron while she was holding his hands. “You’re welcome,” he said, disheartened.

“I hope you aren’t too sad for me. I know you like me a lot, and it’s very flattering. But I hope you find happiness in someone else. And I also wanted to tell you a secret. Since the very beginning, when I first saw you, I liked you. You were my first Nu’est crush. After Aron broke up with me, and you came down to comfort me, I felt like I was in love with you. It took everything I had to stop myself from throwing myself onto you and asking you for the comfort I would have asked from Aron. If Aron wasn’t there blocking your entry into my heart, you would have been the one to occupy it.”

Baekho only understood half of what she said, but he understood enough to smile at her romantically cheesy attempt to make him feel better. He took one long look at her. She was pretty, helpless and prying. Something about her just shone. Aron is a lucky boy to have someone so bright like her by his side.

They ate and conversed a little. The more he talked to her, the more relaxed he felt that she wasn’t his. Maybe it was because he realized that it was possible to be friends with the person you like. Before, he had put her on a pedestal and avoided talking to her, avoided knowing her, and that made him distant. Now, he was closer to her, not in the intimate sense, not in the sense that he would hope for, but at least he was closer. That made him more at ease.

They finished dinner, and Sandy said that she must be heading back home to spend the final hours with Aron.

Baekho nodded, smiling brightly at her.

“I love your smile,” she said and she leaned over to kiss his cheek. “Thank you, Baekho. Talk to me a lot when you get back to Korea, okay? Don’t avoid me! Oh, and tell me how it goes with JR’s sister,” she winked. He blushed and let out and embarrassed huff.

He walked her to her car. They exchanged one final hug before she drove to see Aron, who had been waiting for her at her house along with the rest of Nu’est.

Baekho smiled as he watched her go. She might not be his, but she was happy. That’s all that really mattered in the end, right?

Well. What an exotic love story this was...

THE END

Now for the obnoxiously long Author’s Note huhu…

THANK YOU to all the LO/\Ers that stuck through from Exotic Love and now to this. You guys must have a lot of patience lol. To be honest, I wasn’t entirely pleased with how this sequel turned out. I think Exotic Love was a lot better, but yeah… somehow I feel like I ruined Baekho and Sandy by making Baekho a mean person and Sandy a cheater~ I’m sorry :( . Oh wellz.

Anyways, don’t be afraid to friend me and stuff. And please comment and tell me your honest opinions about this sequel. I know it wasn’t that great, so please be honest and don’t feel afraid of expressing it!

Okay, so as for my ever-so-shameful advertising:

So, a while ago I started another story, Diary of Aron Kwak. It’s , MinRon, and the chapters are like very short. I would love you if you check it out ~

Thank you for sticking with me, thank you for being awesome, thank you for joining me in this erratic adventure... now comment please? :D

I LOVE YOU.