Our Rooftop

GirlxGirl Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hwang Eunbi" everyone fear this person. The very name herself enough to make people halt with what they do. 

 

Transferred from another province to G high school, on her first day beat a group of boys that want to bully her. Second day beat of the group of queenka because they stopped her from having her lunch... the list go on even with one group that want to disturb her nap on rooftop, earned the name of number 1 fearsome person in G high. 

While Jung Yerin, a school nerd... bubbly nerd, she just positive about everything even bullies. It not like she can do anything about that anyway. She is a loner in school. 

 

It was one day that those bullies forced Yerin to go up the roof where the satan Hwang Eunbi located, in hope that she will get beat up like the other. It was nerve wrecking for Yerin even the bullied who just stand in front of the roof door. 

"Go" they push her to open the door, she has no choice but to grab the door handle. When they saw Yerin is going to open the door, all stumble out, run for their lives. 

 

Yerin gulped her saliva prepare for the worst day of her life, after saw what happened to other students who fought with this Eunbi.  

Those guy will be waiting by the door if she don’t go in now she will just get force to come again. So die today or tomorrow is the same. 

"Umma, appa, Sowon if I die today, don’t ever forget that I love you guy so much" Yerin murmur her farewell silently to her parent and her older sister. 

Closing her eyes, embracing for will happened next after she stepped on the roof ground. 

 

Silent... 

 

She waits 

 

Still silent 

 

Yerin open one of her eyes peeking around finding the death of her (called Eunbi) but only to see an angel sleeping on a bench under sun ray light, the view is just hypnotized Yerin don’t dare to make a move nor a sound can be heard from stunning Yerin. But there something that pull her body closer to the sleeping girl unknowingly.  

Yerin crouch down to meet girl's face level and observe the girl feature carefully, Yerin heart is dancing like crazy with both fear and something else she not sure how to pinpoint that and describe it words. Forgetting this the most fearsome student in school, Yerin's hand reach for hair that covered some part of Eunbi's face, lightly brush it away. She smiles, blessed with what she is encounter right now. 

 

This is really the most fearsome transferred student? 

 

Trap in her own thought, Yerin failed to noticed Eunbi stir awake... with her face still holding some of her hair. 

 

"What are you doing?" 

 

Cold voice woke her u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter