Jungsis

GirlxGirl Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

The loud kick on the door wake me up, arggggggggg who would come early this morning? I get up from my comfy bed walking to front door, it was just a small apartment with one bedroom and bathroom while kitchen and living room is connected. It enough for me though. It been 4 months when I started live alone here, I decide to leave my parent who living in States and come to study in Seoul to continue my college all by myself.

I open the door only to see Jessica, my older sister. What is she doing here?

“Unnie what are you doing here?” I ask her look at from head to toe, she seem just arrived with her luggage beside her

“Yah Jung Soojung is this the first words you greet your long time unnie?” Jessica said sarcastic getting pass me coming inside leaving me drag her luggage in, what she put in here anyway it heavy like crazy, I just keep it inside near the door, close door and follow her.

“So can you tell now what are you doing here in Korea? Aren’t you suppose to manage business at States?” I sit down near here as she flip some magazine on the table

“I am moving here, our parent want me to manage business here also to look after you” she answer drop her magazine and began to walk around my apartment.

“Look after me......?” (More likely I look after her)

“You need to move to somewhere larger” she say checking out the kitchen

“Why? It enough for me and also it near my school”

“Ops correction, we need to move out to somewhere larger it mean you and me.”

“But...” my sentence got cut

“shhh babe listen to unnie ok?” she put here index finger on my lips prevent me from anymore argument

She check around my apartment and end up sitting on the sofa

“Don't worry Soojung, it even more near your school there. i already tell my secretary to find the place that nearest your school” I don’t say anything since I don’t know what to say, I think I am kind of dumbfounded when she comes in the middle of my sleep time saying we are moving to bigger place..like moving right now..and I still have my pajama on.

“Are we going now?”

“Yes, babe. We are going now. Just grab your necessary things. I will tell my assistant to take care the rest of your belongings tomorrow.” She path my head gently and urged me to get what I might need.

I walk to my room to get my car keys and phone “what the sudden moving in night time…” I come back few minutes later as we walking to parking lot I held Jessi luggage in one hand, until Jessi reach her to holding mine, well it kind of freezing outside.

“So cold~~” she whines and hold my hand tightly. I wanted to jump in joy since it have been forever since last time I made skin-ship with her. I put her luggage at the back seat and started engine open the heater. It was silent ride on our way, her house is somewhere in Gangnam street which is a bit far from my apartment. As the silence engulfed I began to think of my first time moving here alone.

I told dad that I want to started college here in Korea because I missed spending time in Korea. My father was reluctant but gave up at last as I never ask him any favors. It been a year since I last saw him aside from video chat, same goes to Jessica. She is the biggest reason I move here alone. I don’t want anywhere near her or I can’t control myself and throws myself on her. She’s straight for god sake!

About 20 minutes later we arrived at the house, it a small villa come with a small garden. I take the luggage out and began wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter