Oh, !

y, Kidnapped and Hitched

"Why you little -" Hyunrae almost yelled at the security guard when Donghwa grabbed her by the wrist and swung her around. "Yah, we have no time to reply each other’s retorts, Miss Blabbermouth," Donghwa sneered sarcastically before running after Jinae, Seulra and Aerin.

"Where to, genius?" Hyunrae asked, annoyed.

"The restaurant!" Seulra quipped, "Let's go back to the café."

"It's the best choice we've got." Jinae countered, "The café it is."

"It's the only choice we've got." Donghwa corrected and puckered his lips.

And once again, they started running for their dear lives. The five best friends ran, faster and faster, and stepped into the burst of sunlight at the end of the alleyway, and into the busy streets of town.

"Left ? Right ? Straight ?" Donghwa asked breathlessly, panting so loudly that people who went by never failed to stare at him.

He glared at the onlookers as he waited for his friends to answer.

For a moment there, their feet shuffled, confused at the directions. Aerin glanced over her shoulder and saw that her packs of wild dogs were already in the lead of the motorcycle, and they were both moving fast.

"Hurry." she squeaked.

"Left !" Hyunrae pulled Jinae's left hand.

"Right !" Donghwa decided and pulled Jinae's right hand.

"Straight !" Aerin gave Jinae a slight push forward as she stumbled over into the road and into the lane of an oncoming car. The car honked and Seulra managed to pull Jinae back to safety by mere seconds from disaster.

"Close call," Aerin said innocently.

"Too close," Jinae glared at Aerin.

Jinae rolled her eyes and yanked herself free. "We go left." she hissed and the rest kept quiet and obediently followed her, snaking their way through the sea of people. Donghwa and Aerin held hands and quietened themselves as they followed Jinae soundlessly.

As Jinae took the lead and starting shoving people out of her way, she almost ran into a group of huge pigeons. They looked as if they glared at her before fluttering away into the tangerine sky above.
"If it rains," Jinae threatened quietly, unsure of what she would do. She was just too angry and frustrated right now.

They sidled through the crowded walkway, with huge masses of busy looking people shoving and bumping and scurrying their way through to get to their destination in time. Jinae's eyes finally found the little, bricked walkway to the small wooden shop in the far corner of this street. Just a little bit more, Jinae smiled to herself.

Now, all they have to do is get there. And what's stopping them from doing just that, you may ask. Well, it wasn't really easy going through a sea of swarming, impatient people in the wee hours of the morning. Jinae tightened her grip on Aerin's wrist who in turn grabbed Donghwa's sleeve as they jumped into the dense crowd and shove a path through the jostling and scurrying swarm of people.

"We're almost there," Aerin whispered, her eyes twinkling as they turned the corner where Donghwa's parents small, cozy restaurant was. They broke into a smile as they pushed the doors open and ran into Minkyung who was serving some drink to some patrons.

"Minkyung ah," Donghwa called out breathlessly, obviously tired ; his face going crimson with all the effort he had to muster to run the marathon. He moved behind the counter and hunched over the table, panting. "Somebody sign me up for a marathon. I just freaking ran at least a few hundred miles. I am so not going to school for the next two weeks." he sighed.

Minkyung lightly laughed. "Oh, Donghwa , Aerin , Jinae." she flashed them a smile , clearly occupied as she served a cup of tea onto the marble table.

Jinae quietly took a seat by the cake display and closed her eyes as she exhaled noisily. She clutched her chest tight and sighed, "Count me in." She quickly went through the kitchen, snatched a bowl of soup and a can of lemon fizzy drink.

"The signing up for the marathon or skipping school?" Minkyung joked when she noticed Jinae squinting at her. "What? I was just joking - Oh never mind."

Aerin jumped around to where Donghwa was and pulled out a can of strawberry drink from the fridge and drank it in a few gulps. "I never want to go grocery shopping again," she mumbled, playing with the empty can as she sets the brown paper bag on the counter.

"By the way," Minkyung's eyes wandered around the shop as if looking for something. "Where's Hyunrae and Seulra?"

Jinae eyes widened, surprised as a spoonful of soup fell onto her lap. "What?"

"Oh my ing gravy," Donghwa exclaimed.

"We forgot about those two," Aerin stared out of the window blankly. "What should we do?"

"What else can we do rather than wait?" Jinae replied nonchalantly, going back to focus on her soup.

"I just hope Seulra doesn't do anything stupid to get herself killed by Hyunrae." Donghwa mumbled, "A girl who rarely ever uses her brains should never be left alone with a girl who has anger issues."

"Very true," Aerin echoed as she pulled out a piece of red velvet cake.

*

"I think Jinae said left, Hyunrae-ah," quipped Seulra unsurely as she tugged at Hyunrae's sleeve.

"Trust me, Seulra. Jinae said right," Hyunrae yanked her sleeve free and ducked behind some potted plants and peeped through the leaves.

"There he is!" Hyunrae pointed out excitedly as she leapt over the low row of bushes, dragging along with her an almost lifeless Seulra, and jumped into the dense crowd.

"It can't be him, Hyunrae," Seulra doubted Hyunrae , "That huge motorcycle can't fit through this narrow street."

"He's moving on foot , brilliant." Hyunrae explained and tightened her grip on Seulra's wrist, afraid of losing her in this massive crowd. "Where the hell is that restaurant anyway?" Hyunrae groaned in frustration.

"And the dogs?"

"They're with him, alright. It's strange. It's like his their master or something," Hyunrae mumbled, passing through rows of colourful and vibrant shop-lots , seeing splashes of colour from each window. Seulra could only watch in awe as she bumped into everybody that passed her.

Hyunrae shoved people aside as heavy sweat poured down her face and she gradually got slower. "Hyunrae, are you okay ?" Seulra asked, concerned.

"Perfectly fine," she chided sarcastically.

The voices of the crowd filled Seulra's head, the roar of engines zooming past them and the stale air blew around them. She could hear in the distant, the rumbling noise of the barking dogs. Hyunrae and Seulra past through two tall buildings , watching as puffs of white clouds rolled in and glared onto the shiny glass-surfaced buildings.

As they passed a series of traffic lights, all Seulra could see were only streaks of green , yellow and red. The neon-lit billboards had also started to flash against the grey sky as a peal of lightning shot through the otherwise calm sky.


"I think it's going to rain," Seulra mumbled worriedly, looking up at the sky through high rise buildings. Seulra observed Hyunrae carefully, taking in the pained expression pasted on Hyunrae's face. "You're tired. It's my turn to drag you," Seulra said with a smile as she surpassed Hyunrae and dragged the matured one behind her.

The stale air smelled strongly of vehicle fumes and freshly baked pizzas and breads. They even got to pass by a street vendor selling delicious looking hot dogs.

Seulra swerved Hyunrae into another small left turn and leaned against the wall for a quick breather. "I'm ing tired," Hyunrae sighed breathlessly as the crowd of people brushed up against the two.

They didn't even get to rest for five minutes when Hyunrae noticed the familiar light brown cap coming around the building, mere inches from where they were. "Oh damn," Hyunrae hissed, "Let's go."

"There you are! Yah, come back here !" the security guard called out , bending down and panted.

Seulra's feet shuffled for a moment as she dragged Hyunrae behind her and ran dangerously across the busy traffic before making a sharp right turn into another dark, slimy alley.

"Great, the hundredth alley of the day," Hyunrae muttered and slapped her forehead.

They balanced themselves on the balls of their worn-out feet as they continued to dash, their surroundings blurring due to their pace. As Seulra swung Hyunrae around the curb, Hyunrae knocks over a few boxes as Seulra excitedly pointed to something.

"We'll hide in there!"

Hyunrae's eyes grew wide before she hits Seulra's arm. "Yah , even if you are that crazy , you can't be serious about jumping into a waste container ?" Hyunrae backed away, mumbling incredulously.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Even if you would, I am not. And I put my foot down." Hyunrae crossed her arms with a smirk.

"You have too, Hyunrae."

"And who's going to make me, Seulra?" the bottom of her feet pressed into the ground as her eyes met Seulra's. She was positive she wasn't going to budge, and Seulra can't do a damn thing about it.

"Me," Seulra murmured as she lifted the plastic lid and used both her hands to grab Hyunrae and jumped into the waste container.

"You ing idiot!" Hyunrae shrieked, shoving at the air as she sank deeper into the pile of trash.

"Ssh," Seulra scolded, covering Hyunrae's mouth with her hands.

Hyunrae's eyes darted everywhere, eyes widening at the sight of torn plastic bags with its trash spilling out. ‘Oh my God,’ she thought. ‘This is gross. Gross. Gross !

The air in the container was stale and pungent with the smell of rubbish. It had rotten banana skin, leftover dinner, rotten milk and even rotten half-eaten mushroom and pineapple pizza.

And what made it even worst was that there was a pair of red eyes observing Hyunrae. She yelled something, but was muffled by Seulra's hands and Seulra hadn't noticed the pair of eyes yet.

"Seulra!" Hyunrae yelled again and finally got Seulra's attention. "Look!" she pointed out to the pair of eyes lurking in the shadows.

"What is it?" Seulra asked, pushing her back up against the wall of the container.

"I don't know!" Hyunrae tried to calm herself down, pushing herself away as the eyes blinked and got closer. ", dude! Get me out of here!" Hyunrae panicked.

Slowly, the pair of red eyes came closer , illuminating his body shape.

"It's a rat," Seulra whispered as the two girls broke into a loud commotion when the rat made a beeline for the girls.

You just wait, Little Miss Sunshine. When I get out of here, I swear I'm going to kill you,' Hyunrae mentally and brusquely screamed.

Oh, there was Hell to pay for Seulra alright.

*

"Do you think we should go back and look for them?" Aerin asked Jinae who was too busy dwelling in her thoughts.

"No," Donghwa rolled his eyes, "If Hyunrae found out we left her, she would skin us alive."

"True," Minkyung and Aerin said in unison. "But it was an accident."

"Accident or not, Hyunrae will still skin you guys alive," Jinae smirked.

That got the three musketeers who rarely ever used their brains.

"Then we'll hide!" Donghwa pumped his fist in the air with utter excitement as if he had the most brilliant answer.

"In the closet!" Aerin lightly laughed.

"What? No," Minkyung shoved Aerin to the side, "We'll run away to another country! Hyunrae will never look for us."

"Yes! You're brilliant, Minkyung. We can run away to the North Pole!" Aerin added cheerfully.

Jinae was calm. She snivelled , put a piece of steak in and drank some water , before fuming with utter fury.

"You three musketeers are just so extraordinary."

Donghwa countered back, "One of a kind , baby." mimicking G-Dragon.

"Extraordinarily dumb for 18 year olds," Jinae kept a straight face.

"Well, sorry we couldn't be as brilliant as you." Minkyung rolled her eyes.

"You don't have too. You can compensate by being at least half as brilliant as me," Jinae muttered.

"Are you really that clever ?" Donghwa puckered his lips and cocked an eyebrow , doubting Jinae.

"What do you think? I'm the top five in class, I'm the captain of the debate team and most important of all, I passed my spelling test." Jinae stated mockingly and propped an arm under her chin with a smugly smirk.

"Whoah," Aerin and Minkyung uttered in genuine shock, nodding that it was a huge achievement.

"What do you want, Jinae? A medal?" Donghwa's face showed a look of exasperation.

*

"How long are we going to hide in here?" Seulra asked, stooping her shoulders and glanced at the rat on the other end.

"I don't know. You're the one who dragged me in here," Hyunrae fumed coldly, still pinching her nose to block out any smelly smell.

"Do you think the coast is clear to escape now?" Seulra banged her head on the wall of the waste container, "Because I am freaking hungry."

"Why don't you go and check?" Hyunrae mumbled.

Seulra nodded, "You're right !"

Then, Seulra slowly gave the plastic lid a gentle push and popped her head out. She looked around before coming back down. "It looks good. Let's get out of here." Seulra mumbled and jumped out feeling very relieved.

"Let me help you," Seulra handed out her hand, but Hyunrae slapped it away and jumped onto the ground easily.

"No need. I've had enough of your help for today," she rolled her eyes and brushed the dirt off of her shoulders and jeans. "Look at me!" Hyunrae complained, peeling of a tissue stuck to her arm , "This is disgusting. Once I get back home, I'm going to soak myself in a tub full of sanitizers."

"Whoa, that's a lot of sanitizers," Seulra teased.

"Ugh," Hyunrae groaned, "Please, just shut up."

Seulra reluctantly nodded and closed the plastic lid of the waste container. "Remind me to never put that on my bucket list."

As Seulra shoved her hands in her jeans and planned to hum a tune, she noticed something different about Hyunrae's hair. Apart from being extremely messy and looking unkempt , there seemed to be something pink in her hair.

Seulra squinted and stopped Hyunrae from walking. "Wait, Hyunrae."

Hyunrae glanced sideways with a scowl, "What now , Seulra ?"

"I think there's something in your hair." Seulra stood on her toes and parted a few brown locks until she found the source of pink in Hyunrae's hair. Her jaw fell and her eyes widened.

"Oh ," Seulra choked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hihi... Hello^^ So, I'm not suppose to be on the net right now but I had to update this as soon as I can cuz I dunno if I can do it tonight>< LOL! So, I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter;) Comments are greatly appreciate, therefore shower us with them please:D Tune in for the next chapter of, "y, Kidnapped and Hitched."