Marching to the aisle

We Belong

The wedding day had arrived, many people are ready to witness our wedding, there are rich people, stockholders, investors, politicians, artists, tv hosts, singers and many known people. I was nervous at that day, I want to escape, but I can't stand seeing Arjell and his family die in shame if I would run away. I prepared, dressed and applied my make-up, I was guarded, I went out to my room and I went to the Bridal Car, it drove to the church, and I saw all the people waiting.

 

The Bridal March had started, I was waiting in line, I was chilling, and feeling cold. As I see that it's almost my turn I slowly walked, I was looking from left to right, then I saw Yuri, my heart was pounding, and my tears started to fall, then I saw Arjell waiting, as I went close to him, he offered his hand to me to walk infront of the altar, he was smiling at me, but just a few seconds, his smile was slowly fading, he was chilling and he fell to the ground. "Arjell! Hey wake up!" Then all the people panicked, then they called the ambulance.

 

As we reached the hospital, one of the doctors checked him, and then after half of an hour waiting, the doctor approached me, "Doctor, how was Arjell?" "I'm sorry Ma'am, but Arjell..." I started to cry, "Arjell what? What happened?" "Arjell is gone." I can't believe of what I heard I was feeling so guilty, I was mourning.

 

I ran to the ladies room and started to cry out loud, I can't believe that Arjell is gone, as I cry, I heard that the door went open, I was wondering who's it...