Let the cat out of the bag

We Belong

 

I woke up the next morning, and I found myself , what? What happened really? I-I ca-can`t believe it! What the hell happened? I stood-up and dressed myself quickly, I ran to the strip club`s parking space and went into my car. As I started the engine, I drove home fast. As I reached home, I quickly ran upstairs to my room and I went to shower, as soons as I finished shower, I wore new set of clothes, and applied my make-up and I went down again and went into my car and I drove fast to the office. As soon as I reached there my boss Albert Soo had called me to go to his office for a meeting, "Ms. Jung, since you had made that Catwalk event successful, I will assign you to manage ALL of our upcoming events." I was surprised, "All events?" "Yes, and in two weeks we will have an event to the auditorium of Hwak-hee Hotel so please do all the best preparations you could render to this." "Okay Sir, I`ll go ahead now." As soon as I went out to his office, I rushed to my office and I called Tiffany "Hey, Tiffany, can you and Taeyeon join me this lunch?" "Yes, of course!" "Okay, at the same restaurant, I`ll see you there in an hour" I finished my work immidiately, then I drove to the restaurant, I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon waiting for me. "I have to say something important to the both of you." "What?" Taeyeon asked, I sat on a couch and faced them, "I was drunk last night, really drunk, I drank a lot when you had left me, I spent my night on the nearby hotel of the club, I don`t know what happened next, there was also a drunk girl who entered my room and I didn`t know what happened next, but when I woke-up, I was laying on the bed !" Tiffany eye`s opened wide, Taeyeon`s mouth was opened also, "S-so-so, you made up with a girl?" Tiffany asked me "I guess so, and the thing is my was out of my bag" "Ti-Tif-Tiffany, would you mind slapping me? Am I dreaming?" Taeyeon said in nothingness. "You are not dreaming Taeyeon" I said to her, "What should I do now?" I asked them, "Did you liked it?" Taeyeon asked me, "Y-ye-yeah, a little bit" I said while nibbling on my nails, I was sweating cold "Don`t worry Jess, you won`t die due of it, look at me and at Taeyeon" "I know, but the thing is I don`t know with whom!" Tiffany chuckled, "You loved it even you don`t know with whom, so I have a friend who is also a member of us, why don`t you tag with her?" "And since you had experienced what we really do, it won`t be too difficult for you to adjust now." Taeyeon added, "Okay, but may I know who she is?" Tiffany showed me a picture of a girl using her phone, "That is Yuri Kwon, she is my schoolmate during highschool, she is now a successful interior designer." "An interior designer? Wait, I need an interior designer to set the stage for our event in 2 weeks, can I meet her?" "Hey, what`s you`re purpose, to know her or to have her as your workmate?" "Both, of course I have to know her and then I could ask her if she could be the interior designer for our event." Tiffany sighed, "Work, work, work, but okay, and promise me you`ll treat her well." I raised my right hand, "Okay I promise"

 

The next day, we went to an Office, that was one a quiet good place, the furnitures, lights and even the paint, it was so relaxing to look at. I sat down on a chair and waited for 5 minutes, and then a girl approached me, "Well, hello, I`m Yuri Kwon, so you must be Jessica Jung?" I stood up "Yes, nice meeting you." "Tiffany told me that you already quit on dating guys, so are you sure of your decision on entering a thing like this?" "Yes, and I hope we could tag along well." "Let`s to go my favorite pizza house and let`s talk more there." 

 

As soon as we reached there we talked about ourselves, then we started laughing. Time had passed, she worked with me with the Event of our company, and it ended really really well, even the guests acknowledge us for such a wonderful show. Then we went to a bar to grab something to drink, "Thank you for helping me with this event. Without you I may not succeed." She looked at me, "It`s fine, and designing is my passion, so you have nothing to worry about." She was facing up to the TV and I looked at her, she was very pretty at my sight and her lips and her eyes, and I stared at her, I blinked and shook my head, she turned to me "Hey, are you okay?" "Yes, I`m fine, just a little dizzy." Me too, I can`t drive, you know what let`s, just stay on a nearby hotel." I nodded and we went to the hotel...