Brought from the past

We Belong

As I saw the guy who waited for me, I was surprised, "Arjell Kho?" He stood-up from his seat "Yes Jessica, why do you act like that? It`s like you saw a ghost." "I was just shocked to see you, I thought you`ll not come back." "Not comeback? So you think I left you?" "Yes, for hinding for 5 years, who would ever thought that you still want to have me back Arjell!" "Okay, so out engagement is in three days, dad already approved it." "What? Three days? Are you crazy?" "It`s like you`ll marry me or I will take all your property, your car, house and even your undies." "Why would you?" "Because my father gives you salary, and I can take it back." "I worked for it." "Just think about it, it`s not too late to think about it." Then Arjell left, I was really nervous and I have to explain this to Yuri.

 

"Yul, let`s meet on the pizza house, I have to tell you something important." "Okay, but you sound serious, what is it about anyway?" "I`ll tell you later, see you there at 30 minutes." Then I rushed my way to the pizza house, I waited for Yuri and after a while she arrived. "Jessica, what is it all about?" "My past boyfriendis back, he wants to marry me or else he will take all of my property." "So you`ll be leaving me?" My tears started to fall and I started to cry. "It hurts for me, but I have to do it." "I can give you all you need, just leave him and go with me" "I`m sorry. But I have to do this." "You don`t love me anymore?" "I do Yul, and I always will, but I`m sorry." I ran away from her and drove my car, I went home and Arjell`s family visited me, now we are busy preparing for the engagement party, my dress, make-up and accessories, then that day I arrived.

 

There are many people, and they are not just simply people, they are stockholders, investors and businessmen. Then the party went well, after that, I and Arjell went home, I didn`t spoke any single word to him, I was standing near the door, and then he wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my nape. "Arjell, stop!" I drawn myself away from him. "Please, not now!" "But you are my fianceè?" Yes I am, but I`m not your wife yet!" "Okay, I`m sorry, now we got 6 months to prepare for our wedding, I already hired people who could give us a hand to have a successful wedding ceremony.

 

I was left with no choice, the time flew, I was busy preparing for our wedding. 2 weeks before it, I went to a souvenir shop and bought some stuffs for souvenir, I saw a familiar girl, and I called her, "Yuri!" She didn`t responded so I ran to her, "Hey Yuri!" then she turned to me, "Yuri, I missed you!" I hugged her so tight, but she pulled herself away, "You`ll be married in 2 weeks, stop acting like that." "I just missed you." "What, may I ask you who left?" "I hope you could understand that." "Yes I got it, so stop acting like that, or else what may people think about us." Then she walked away, I wanted to chase her but I have to go home, Arjell is alone at home and I have to be with him.

 

As I reached home, I brought the bags with the souvenirs, then I entered to the room, I was shocked on what I saw, "Arjell!" He was laying on the floor unconscious, then I slowly drag him up to the bed and I laid him there well, I was about to get water when he pulled my hand "Jess..." "Hey, are you fine now?" "Yeah" "Do you want me to call a Doctor?" "No, no please just stay." He lifted up his upper body and leaned to the wall, I sat on a chair beside the bed, Arjell held my hands, "I have to tell you sometthing important Jess" "What is it?" "I have Leukemia, and I`m dying, I hope before I die I will marry you, that`s why I ran away for 5 years to seek medical help, but the doctors saidit`s getting more critical." "Don`t joke like that" "I`m not joking, I`m sorry if I had left you. I remebered we were fighting 4 months ago, you said you loved someone now, when I`m gone, you could bring that person on my grave and let me know him." He started to cry, I hugged him, I never thought that he is sick, after that, we just went to prepare for our wedding...