The Material Girl

We Belong

 

I am Jessica Jung, I am working as CEO on a big clothing company, I`m still single, and busy with my work. People say I`m a workaholic woman, yes I am, I love my job so much, it is my life, I devote so much on it. I have no time for other silly things, work is work, if you want to achieve, then you`ll work hard for it. I want to reach the top, no one could ever stop me.

 

One day, I was called to manage a Catwalk to endorse our new Clothing products, then I happily grabbed this opportunity to be on it, I planned so well, I have sleepless night thinking how to have a successful Catwalk show, I went to different places, consult different Interior Designers to plan the venue well, I put my crew on pressure to satisfy what I really desire for that show.

 

Finally, the day I had been waiting had arrived, we had a lot of guests, including Coco Chanel, Ralph Lauren, and some other great designers, as I sit on my place, I happily watched our models ramping well, they brought me pride and I was really proud of them, I was about to stand-up to get a drink, when suddenly somebody hit me, "Ow! Be careful please? And please watch your way!" "I`m sorry, I didn`t mean it, I was hurrying because I was assigned to serve Coco Chanel a glass of drink." "Oh well, let me do it with you." She pushed her cart with drinks and I went with her, she served me and Coco a drink, then she left and Coco and I wereleft and exchanging stories, "Jessica? You`re the manager here right?" "Yes I am" "I`m really really impressed by what you did, I hope we could work together someday." I offered him my hand and we shook hands, "Thank you, it`s a pleasure for me to have you in here right now." "Thank you Jessica, but I have to leave." "Okay, hope we could work someday, thank you Coco!"

 

He left, and then few minutes later the show was finished, I breathe deeply and confidently, I called my crew and talked to them "Thank you for all of your coordination and help, I really appreciated it, we could go and rest now." Then they left, then the board of directors called me and we had a little celebration, and then after that I went out and went to the bar to drink something, I was celebrating for my victory alone, though I am alone, yet I`m successful.

 

I didn`t noticed that I was drunk, I found myself walking through the streets and I bumped to someone, "Heey, are you alright?" I can hear the person`s voice but I didn`t recognized the face anymore, I just fell down and became unconscious. The next morning I woke-up in a place which I don`t really know, it was on a room and I was laying down on the bed and I found a note beside me saying "Don`t worry, nothing happened, just leave my room clean, thank you" I was shocked and I just didn`t mind it, and I went out and went to my office...