It's Time...

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

 

Sorry for not updating in ages...

Finally, it's vacation time!! PARTEEEHHHH!!!!!

 

=======================================================================================================================

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"Finally, we're out of that hell place!" Sandeul shouts between his pants like he lost freedom for 10 years. "Yea.." I just said since I'm still panting from running. Finally, we're out. I wonder where are the girls. "Yey! We're the first to get out! Hahaahah! They're so chicken!" Sandeul said while I rolled my eyes on him. "Ha! Aren't you, the chicken one?" I snorted at him. He widened his eyes, then glared at me. "What? I'm just saying the truth!" This time, he's the one who rolled his eyes. 

Suddenly, my phone starts to buzz. *Munja wa shong* *Munja wa shong* Sandeul look at me wide-eyed and he starts to put his hands on my phone's speaker. "Yah hyung! Why didn't you put your phone on silent mode???" he said. "What? It's cute you know! Munja wa shong! Munja wa shong!" I said while smiling widely. Haha. I'm evil! I'm actually teasing Sandeul. He put his hands on my mouth while I'm saying those. I quickly pull away his hands and acts like I'm about to vomit. "Yah! Why is your hand smells... bad." "Mwo? It's not!" he said as he sniff his hands. I start to burst out into laughters because of my silly dongsaeng. "Aishh.. Really, hyung." he said while he stomp his feet and go to an ice cream vendor. I follow him while I look on my phone to read the message.

 

To: Jinyoung

From: Minhee

 

Since like we're the first to get out~ Well then, enjoy your time guys. "GUYS" bwahahahahha!

 

See you on Monday!

 

 

As soon as I finish reading the text, I began running towards Sandeul and launch on him.

 

"Hyung!" he look at me and I saw that the ice cream is all over his face. I try to stifle my laugh but end up bursting into laughters. "Hahah, hyung." Sandeul said sarcastically as he wipe his face. 

 

As soon as I stop myself from laughing, "Well, looks like you really ARE the chicken one! The girls already went home!" "Mwo?! They are the first?" he asked. "Yup. So we should go home now, too." I said as I start to walk.

 

 

=======================================================================================================================

 

Minhee's POV

 

It's been a week since the date and Jinyoung and I always argue about confessing. I mean, seriously, should you confess already after befriending him for A WEEK?! I told him that we should take it slow but he told me that he can see that Sandeul likes me too so we should confess already. That's why, here we are in the school at the early morning, talking on how we should confess. Aish! This guy! I can't still remember how I agree to him!

 

"Yah! Stop pacing around or I'll be nervous too!" he said as he stop playing the piano. And one more thing that I can't remember is how we end up here in the Music room!

"Why wouldn't I stop pacing around when I know that today is the day that I will confess?!" I said as I flail my hands.

"You look stupid you should stop doing that." he said.

"Why will I?" I said mockingly as I flail my hands more.

 

The bell ring meaning the start of class is near.

 

"We should go to class! Good luck for your confession!" he said as he left.

"Good luck? I don't even know how will I confess???" I said as I stomp and went to our classroom. As I went in, of course, my classmates start to look at me. Since the day I change my outfit, my classmates won't stop praising me on how I get rid of my style. My style is not that bad, you know! I went into my seat and soon the teacher came. And of course, boring school with boring lectures. I start to doodle in my notebook when someone throws a crumpled paper at me. I get it and see what's inside.

 

So what do you plan now?

 

I look at the paper knowing already who wrote it. I just put it on my bag and ignore him.

 

I feel another paper.

 

Yah! If you will not confess later, I'm going to hunt you down!

 

Hah! "Like I will be scared about it" I said very quietly.

 

"Try, and you will see what I mean." I heard a creepy voice. I look to my left and saw Jung Narcissus Jinyoung.

"Why are you there?!" I said as I try to keep my voice be quiet.

"What? I just tell my lovely Heejin if we can change seat for a while since I need to discuss something with you." he said as he keep on looking on the front so we won't get caught talking.

"Lovely? Huh. You're not even together."

"But we will... soon."

 

*ring*

 

Finally it's already break! We go to the cafeteria and eat. By means of we, Jinyoung, Sandeul, Shinwoo, Baro, Gongchan, me and Heejin. Since the date thingy, they introduced us to their friends and eventually we became friends and we hang out together.

 

"So guys, you can go ahead after school except for Sandeul." Jinyoung said.

"But, why hyung?~~~" Sandeul said. Ahh! He's sooo cute! I want to pinch his chubby cheeks!

"Well, I need you to do something." Jinyoung said.

"What is it, hyung?"

"It's a surprise~"

 

We ate and soon, it's already the end of school.

 

 

Heejin's POV

 

I go to my locker to get some books and as I open it, I saw a pink letter.

 

Meet me at the back of the school ;)

-- Your Secret Admirer

 

I wonder who is this. As I was thinking, I saw Minhee coming.

"Oh, Minhee! You can go home now, I'll just go somewhere!" I said as I wave at her.

 

 

Minhee's POV

 

So, I'll be guessing Jinyoung is going to confess now. While me on the other hand, Sandeul is one of the cleaners of the room so I'll be waiting for him. T^T What about, I'll follow Heejin so I can see how Jinyoung will confess? That's great! I follow her quietly and when she stop at the back of the school, I hid on a tree. I saw her and she looks very shock. Maybe, she's shock because Jinyoung is his admirer! LOL! I saw Jinyoung with his red face! I try to calm myself so I won't get caught.

 

"Annyeong, Heejin-ah." he said while Heejin just look at him shocked.

"I really like you eversince. I know I'm not the perfect guy but I will try everything just to make you happy" he said as he pull out a single red rose and smile with his ever-charming smile. Wait, what did I just say? Aish..

"I'm sorry but I can't return it." I suddenly look at them and I saw Heejin smile while her eyes are saying sorry. "I'm really sorry"

"Ahh, It' okay." Jinyoung said trying to smile. OUCH! Well, that hurts. WHAT ABOUT ME AND SANDEUL??? NOO!!!!

 

Heejin walk away and when she already left, "Don't hide anymore. You know, just confess to Sandeul. I can feel that he likes you." How the hell did he know that I'm here?

 

"H-hi. Sorry about a while ago." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay. At least, I try. I guess, we're really not meant to be."

"What?! No, you can't just give up! You schould try again!"

"Huh! Speak for youself! You haven't confess to Sandeul." he snorted.

"Arasseo! Arasseo! I'll confess!"

"Well, Good luck then." He said and give me the red rose. “Give that to Sandeul.”

 

I start to walk and I feel him following me. "Why are you following me?" I said irritatingly. "Because I want to see your confession." he said. Aishh..

 

I just let him follow me and I go to our classroom. As I approach our room, I saw Sandeul packing his things while cursing.

 

"Aishh.. I hate them.. They left me." he said under his breath.

"A-ahh.. H-hi."

"Oh, Minhee! Do you need something?" he said smiling.

"Ah. Sandeul." I breath deeply. I can do this! "Actually, I like you... A lot." I said as I reach out for the rose. He looked at me shockingly but suddenly he gave me a sad smile. Ahh. I know. He doesn't like me. That hurts. Now I know how Jinyoung feel.

"Minhee, I'm sorry." he said.

"It's okay." I said and run away while letting go of the rose. Never knew this will hurt. Darn... E-eh? What are these? I reach for my cheeks and I feel that it is wet. Don't tell me I'm crying???

 

Sandeul's POV

 

Ahh.. I feel bad for Minhee. But I don't want to lie!

"Tsk. Tsk. Sandeul-ah, why did you make her cry?" Jinyoung-hyung said. I didn't make her cry. I just.. don't want to hurt her...

"Don't tell me you're still not over her?" he said with his eyebrow upwards. I sigh. "It's true. I'm still not over her..."

"Then, this is your chance! Meeting other girls to forget her! Loving other girl to forget her!" he scream at me.

"Hyung! It's not that easy! Besides, I don't want to love other girl when I know that I'm still not over her! It's like hurting that girl!" I yelled at him. "I don't want Minhee to get hurt. I don't want to lie to her that I love her when I know that I still love someone!"

He just look at me and shook his head. "I don't know Sandeul... But at least, try to forget her. She's just another girl. Another girl that wants to break you." he said and left. Arggg! I don't know anymore! I'm trying to forget her! Why does everybody doesn't look at what I am doing?! I'm trying my best to forget her! Damn! I pack my bag and left the room quickly.

 

========================================================================================================================

 

So, Sandeul has a past. And who is that girl? What do you think, guys? Do you think Sandeul will like Minhee?

 

hahahaha, thanks for reading! I hope you'll like it!