This Time is Over

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

School started already.. T^T i will still try to update.. sorry.

======

 

Heejin's POV

Oh. That happened... That hurts. "Sandeul, I'm sorry." I look at him sorry. “No. No. You don’t have to say sorry. You didn’t do anything.” He said with a tiny smile.

“Well…” I said, feeling awkward. “Umm..” he said after me making us laugh. Suddenly a guy came near us. He is tall with a pure black hair. Maybe he is older than us by 3 years?

“Sandeul?” he asked as he looks at Sandeul. Sandeul look at him with confusion. “You don’t remember me? Junghan. Cho Junghan?” he said while pointing to himself. Sandeul thinks for a while, then he snap his fingers. “Ah! Junghan! Junghan, the best-selling singer!” he said. The Junghan guy laughed at him, “Okay. Call me the best-selling but you are better than me.” He said. I look at them clueless while they continue to talk at each other. They won’t even notice I’m here.

“Ah, I forgot. Junghan, this is my friend, Heejin. Heejin, this is Junghan, he is a singer here in the club.” Sandeul said and me and Junghan bowed to each other. “You know, this club is not just dancing and dancing. At around 10pm, there are bands or artists singing here. Indie bands. Rock bands. Whatever Bands. Junghan always performs here. He is the best-selling!” Sandeul said.

“Aigoo! Best-selling? I look like a e. Don’t use those words again.” He said with a tint of red on his cheeks making us laugh. “Sandeul is better than me!”

Now that I realized.  “Sandeul sings?”

“Yes! I told you a while ago!” he said. Oh. I forgot.

“Anyway, why won’t you sing later, Sandeul?” Junghan asked.

“No, it’s okay. I’m not that great.” Sandeul said with a smile.

“No. No. You should sing! Just one!” Junghan insist.

“No!”

“Sing for your friend here!” Wait, is that me? Obviously.

“Fine. Just one, okay?” Sandeul said. I’m going to hear Sandeul sings. I feel… so happy.

“Why won’t you play the piano also?” Junghan asked. Sandeul’s face turns dark. Why?...

“I don’t want.” He said. Hmm. Think! When did he play the piano? Ah! The day they broke up, he supposed to play the piano for her but…

“Come on, Sandeul.” Junghan said. Broke up. Piano. If he won’t play the piano, will that means that… he will never get over of that girl? I don’t know what got into my mind but I feel like he should play the piano, right?

“Sandeul, play the piano. I want to hear it.” I suddenly said. Arg. Stupid. Sandeul look at me with pitiful eyes while I look at him with an encouraging look. It’s like we’re communicating through eyes. Soon, Sandeul’s eyes soften and he nods at us.

----

Today’s singers are all soloist, I guess? Most of them are soloist. “Next, Sunhi with Wonmin singing “Two of Us”” the host said with her mic. . Sunhi and Wonmin. Not a good idea. I look at Sandeul and I see his uneasiness. I came near him and hold his left hand. He looks at me surprise while I gave him a reassuring smile. “You’ll do fine. Don’t be affected by her.” I whisper at him.

After the performance, the host called, “Next is Sandeul, the best singer of all times!” I laughed at the label for him and Sandeul glare at me. I immediately shut up then he went up the stage.

 

Sandeul’s POV

Curse that Junghan for giving me that label. I went up the stage. On my way, I cross path with Sunhi and Wonmin giggling with each other. They look at me while I look for a brief moment then continue my way to the stage.

“Good evening everybody. I’m Lee Sandeul. I hope you’ll like my song.”

I sat on the chair in front of the piano. I take a deep breath then I start to press the keys of the intro.

If i forget you, i feel like everything will end

Wake me up from this tiring dream

I love you and i need you

I think i’m going to go crazy because i miss you

 

This time is over

Why are you leaving me?

I loved you more than my life

I’m still trapped in that love

Calling out to you crazily while only looking for you

 

As I sing every lines, memories of past come back to me. When I heard the words that came out from , I can’t believe it. Everything felt like a dream.

 

Even though i know that i can’t see you anymore

To the pain that isn’t enough, i ask if this is love

Like the thick fog in the morning, an image of you is blurred

No, it continually gets erased

Will tears form, will wounds heal, these habitual hurts

That spot you left from, i leave that empty spot empty for you to return

 

The music sound is lingering in my ears

It hurts because it feels like my heart all over

Goodbye goodbye goodbye

My bad lying that’s mixed with tears

 

Just by hearing this sad song. I feel like I heard the most hurtful tune in my life. I remember the sleepless nights that I cried.

 

This time is over

Why are you leaving me?

I loved you more than my life

I’m still trapped in that love

Calling out to you crazily while only looking for you

Come back to me

 

Still trapped. I’ve been trapped in this love for a long time. I know that. I’m foolish. I’m stupid.

 

This time is over

I want to stop this tiring longing now

I’m going to try and live no matter what

Even if i say this to myself thousands of times

It’s not really working well

 

Don’t think that i’m going to cling onto you

Because i’m going to live between life and death and forget you

Even if i’m sometimes shaken a bit by memories of you

Watch me, i’ll definitely show you that i’ll forget you

It’s over

 

As I sang the last part, I feel like every pain that I feel was lost. They’re all gone. Maybe, the song is right. I’m going to show her that I’m better without her. I don’t need her.

 

========

Minhee’s POV

Aish! This guy really is drunk. “Minhee! Faster! Let’s go inside.” He said jumping his way inside his house. Sheesh. You know what? When we were in the car, his butler or what-so-ever’s car, he still drinks red wine. I don’t even know that his car has a bottle of red wine!

We pass Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim and they bow to us so I bow also. On the other hand, Jinyoung jump and hug them. “Ah… Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim!” he hug them tightly while I look at them wide-eyed. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Kim just smile at Jinyoung. “I wish either of you were my mother.” Jinyoung said while he sways them side to side, smiling like an idiot. He looks idiot. Wait, he said, mother? He pulled away from them and he grabs my hand.

“Y-yah! What are you going to do with me??” He didn’t answer my question but instead, he pulls me upstairs. Seriously. What is he doing? I’m too young for this. . . . I try to pull my hand away from him. When we’re near his recording studio, I successfully pull my hands.

“Aish! Seriously! What do you want?! Huh?!” I said as I feel my boiling anger. His eyes are blank, just staring at me. What is he thinking? “J-jinyoung, w-what’s wrong?” I asked as I come near him. His eyes turn into a sad, lost eyes. I don’t understand what’s happening. He runs towards his recording studio so I immediately follow him. He tries to close the door before I get in but I swiftly go inside. As I came inside, I gape at what I see. It’s not just an ordinary recording studio. When I first saw it, I didn’t get the chance to see the whole room but now that I saw it. Its…