Love Letter

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!

 I'M REALLY SORRY *boes 90 degrees*

It's New Year and my family cooks food, we clean the whole house, redecorate some parts, so late update, sorry! Please, forgive me~!

Anyway, an update for you guys!

====================================================================================================

 

 

No one's POV:
 
Today's another day and Jinyoung wake up early so he can have time to write his letter. He start to write.
 
"Hi, Heejin! I'm Jinyoung! You probably know me since I'm popular!" he write it down in a paper. "Aigoo! Not this! Arghhh.. My prince disease is attacking me.." he crumple the paper as he start writing down again. "Hi Heejin! I'm your handsome secret admirer. Maybe, you already know who am I. Since there's only one handsome guy in school. And that's me, Jinyoung!"
 
 
"Tsk! Tsk! Hyung, that's not the right way to write a love letter! How can a person love you back if you look like you're more obsess to yourself than to that person!" Baro suddenly said from his back which made Jinyoung jump in surprise.
 
"Oh, you're awake!" he said as he try to throw his crumpled papers.
 
"Hyung. I already know that you're writing a love letter, and I wake up so I can help you." Baro said and Jinyoung just nod.
 
"So first, hyung don't put a lot things of about you. She may get bored in reading it. Instead, put some sweet things that can make her heart flutter and good things about her." Baro said as Jinyoung listen attentively to him. "Second, think of something different in expressing yourself in the letter. You write songs, right?" Baro asked Jinyoung. "Well, yeah. But, I don't sing in school." he shrugged. "Whatever." Baro said as he rolled his eyes. "The point in here is put the title of the songs in the letter. I'm sure she'll be curious about it."
 
"Then last, don't tell your name. Put "from your secret admirer" in the letter and also, put a heart at the end so it will look cute for her. And ask her to meet you somewhere so she can know who you are." Baro said while taking an empty love letter. "Here, write it here. And remember to not describe yourself, hyung. Okay? Your like a stupid guy who is fanboying about himself." Baro said as he went to the shower while Jinyoung just nodded.
 
When Baro come inside the bathroom, Jinyoung starts to write the love letter. After a few minutes, "Done!" he said as he raise his love letter while smiling like an idiot. "What's this?" Shinwoo who came from the room get the letter from his hands. "A love letter?" he said as he raise his eyebrow. "Yah!" Jinyoung said while trying to get the letter. Shinwoo start reading it. After he finish reading the letter, he looks at Jinyoung with an impressed look. "Wow.. You really wrote this?" he said while Jinyoung just nod with an emabarassed look. "Yah! You don't have to tease me, okay?" he said with his head low. "This is nice. I expected something like 'Hi! I'm the handsome, Jinyoung!' or 'Hello! I'm Jinyoung, the most handsome guy in Earth'. I can't believe that you wrote this." Shinwoo said as he gave back the letter and went in the bathroom next to Baro. "Aish.. If this guys are not like my brother, I already abondoned them." he said while putting the letter in the envelope but his annoyed face soon become a smiling face.
 
"But I love them." he said then laugh and get ready for school.
 
 
 
Students started coming to school. Jinyoung and his friends are walking in the school. His friends are fooling around while he's just quiet and really nervous for today.
 
"Hyung, don't be too nervous. You're Jung Jinyoung! You can do anything!" Gongchan said as he pats Jinyoung's back. "You're right!" he said. "I'm Jung Jinyoung, the most handsome guy ever!" he said as he smiles and put his fist high. "Not again." the other four said at the same with an annoyed expression. But soon, turn into a laughing face.
 
The bell ring and students start to go inside their classroom.
 
 
Minhee's POV:
 
Another day in school! Me and Heejin is already in classroom talking and talking. "Minhee~" she cooed at me. "Wae?~" I also coo at her. Hehe, Heejin is so cute! "Did you analyze your assignment?" she asked. "We have assignment in Math?" I asked her, well I didn't remember having one. "Ani~ The one I told you yesterday~ Ignition~!" she said. "Aish. Whatever." I said as I roll my eyes. Our bickering was stop when five boys came inside the room. 
 
Ahhh!~ I see my Sandeullie again! He's so cute! I want to go to him and pinch- "Minhee-ah! You're looking at Jinyoung! I can see you looking at him!" she stand and start to rant at me so I stand up and put my hands in . Aigoo! I'm sure they heard it! My Sandeul will misunderstand it. "Yah! Heejin! First of all, I don't like guys who think high of himself and second, I have crush, okay?! So stop bothering me about it!" I yell. "You have crush, Ms. Number 1?!"  one of my classmate asked suprised. Oh gosh! Why did I said that? "That guy must be lucky, then!" Sandeul said while grinning. Sandeul stop, you're making me fall for you more. Uwaaa~ "Yah! Sandeul! Why must that guy be lucky, if this girl is ugly?!" Jinyoung asked annoyed about what Sandeul said. I just scoffed at them and sit back again. Aigooooo!!!
 
The class start and the day is full of studying again.
 
Finally! It's the end of the day! Today is so embarassing that I want to go home already. My classmates won't stop teasing me to Jinyoung while others keep on bothering me who is my crush. Actually, our class have a strong bond to each other. Though the status of each of us in school are not the same, we treat each other as friend. Maybe some are just plastic to you but some are real. Anyway, I start to put my things in my bag and went out of the room. When I got out of the building, I feel like I forgot something.. Oh shoot! I forgot my case! Yeah, I bring two bags, one bagpack for my notebooks and a thin case for some papers that shouldn't be crumpled. Aigooo!
 
 
Jinyoung's POV:
 
"Yah Sandeul! You told me that you're going to help me!" I yelled at him. "With the love letter, hyung?" he asked me loudly while looking at me innocently.

 

"Look, Jinyoung is already making a love letter for Minhee! They will look cute together!" a girl whispered loudly to her friend and they giggled and continue to walk. Aish. This kid.
 
"Yah! Sandeul! Since you embarass me so much, you should be the one to put this to her desk." I told Sandeul. "Is she still there?" Sandeul asked. "Yeah. I saw her bag there and I saw that she went to the comfort room." I told him. "You look like a stalker, hyung." Gongchan said which made the others laugh. "Yah! Just give it, okay??"
 
"Arasseo! Arasseo!" Sandeul said and went to the room.
 
 
Sandeul's POV:
 
I went to the room and saw two chairs with bag. Where is Heejin's chair again? Aigoo, I forgot! Suddenly, I hear someone coming, so I put the letter immediately and went out but suddenly I met Minhee in the doorway. Ahh! Kyieopta! Her face is red and hung low. Why is she like that? Anyway, I just bid my goodbye and went out.
 
 
Minhee's POV:
 
I went back to the room and I saw Sandeul putting some.. LOVE LETTER? IN MY DESK? OH GOSH! I FEEL LIKE FANGIRLING, RIGHT NOW! I didn't went inside first because my cheeks is so red. When I got the courage, I saw Sandeul getting out. "Oh! Minhee! Annyeong!" he said and went out. I go inside hurriedly and get the letter and my case and then, I went outside. I decided to go to the comfort room. On my way, I saw Heejin. "Hi, Minhee! You're not going home yet?" she asked. "Ahh.. I just need to go the comfort room." I said. "Oh. Okay, annyeong!" she said. "Annyeong!" I said and went inside. I read the letter.
 
 
photo ff.jpg
 
 
Starry Night Cafe? Okay, I should go, right? Oh my gosh! I still can't believe it! He may think that I'm an easy girl. Then if he ask me why am I there, I'll just say 'I'm just going because I just want to know who is the sender' Okay! Kaja!
 
 
I went inside the cafe, but there's no sign of Sandeul yet. Maybe I'm just early. Few minutes, someone enter the cafe and I saw that it's Mr. Jung. Why does Sandeul want to meet here when Jinyoung is also here? Aigoo!... Jinyoung just went to a table.
 
An hour later, still no sign of Sandeul, and Jinyoung is still sitting there. Maybe he's also waiting for someone. He keeps on looking on his watch and his face is worried? lonely? Aish. Whatever. He suddenly looks at my way so I look at my cellphone. I pull out the letter and look if I'm on the right place. And I saw that it's Starry Night Cafe, then where the heck is Sandeul? Suddenly, Jinyoung went towards my table. 
 
 
===================================================================================================
 
Sorry for mistakes! I didn't edit it, mianhae~
 
Anyway! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING! and PLEASE COMMENT THERE SO I CAN KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS FIC! THANK YOU!~ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
A_XZ1TfCAAIXHch.jpg:large