Meet the in-law

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Her condition is...... Both Im's and Seo's have to become family and live in harmony. said Old Mr Im.

HEH......!! the 3 sibling dropped their jaws and looked at their father.

Just happen that, i have two son and a daughter. And Seo's had a son and two daughters. All your age is around there. said Old Mr Im continued.

It has been years since both familes are competitor and your Aunt Choi knows, she is the cause of it. that's why she wanted to fix it.

Both Seo and me are getting old and we are tired. We hope our childrens will work hard together for our business. said Old Mr Im.

So..... all 6 of us need to get marry? asked Yoona grinned.

Sica and Taengoo will have to marry Seo Yuri and Seo Ti.... i forgotten his eldest daughter's name. said Old Mr Im trying to recall.

The 3 sibling looked at each other and laughed.

What's wrong with you guys? asked Old Mr Im surprised with his childrens reaction.

Dad, her name is Seo Tiffany and..... she is my wife! said Taeyeon happily.

HEH? What did you say? asked Old Mr Im widen his eyes.

Hyung and Tiffany nuna is married! said Yoona laughing.

S-since when did you both get together? I-i thought only Sica and Yuri..... and you both are married? asked Old Mr Im shocked.

Dad, Tiffany and me has been in love with each other since our university time. But we confessed only when we met in Seoul. said Taeyeon smiled.

And they just got married yesterday before we came back! said Jessica smiling.

YESTERDAY? Im Taeyeon..... how could you just got married without my consent? asked Old Mr Im stared at Taeyeon.

Dad.... i'm back to tell you about my marriage with Tiffany. Because I want her only. said Taeyeon firmly.

YOU........ (breathing hard) said Old Mr Im in anger.

Dad, pls don't be angry. Anyway, you want Taengoo to marry Tiffany right? said Jessica.

Dad, cool down..... you don't want your grandchildren to ignore you right? said Yoona laughed.

WHAT? GRANDCHILDREN? YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT? asked Old Mr Im stared at Taeyeon.

Yah! Yoongie, what are you talking about? asked Taeyeon surprised.

Hyung, you both are so deeply in love and staying together, isn't it sooner or later? said Yoona laughed.

Omg! Im Taeyeon.... how do i answer to Seo for what you did to his daughter? asked Old Mr Im felt ashamed.

I'm sorry, Dad. But i can't live without Tiffany. I want to beg for your forgiveness and i will visit Old Mr Seo and get his forgiveness too. said Taeyeon sincerely.

Dad, why don't we invite everybody here and talk about it once and for all? said Yoona suggested.

 

WE ARE ALREADY HERE! said someone come out from the guest room.

The Im's sibling turned their head and saw a group of people walking towards them.

Old Mr Seo, the first to walk out and they are surprised to see Yuri, Tiffany and Seohyun with them.

Fany.... Taetae.... Yul.... Sica.... Yoongie.... Hyunnie.... the three couples called out their lovers name and hugged each other tightly.

See, isn't it clear that they are meant for each other? said a lady from behind smiling.

Aunt Choi....... the Im's sibling called.

Aigoo.... the Im's sibling! You guys have grown pretty and handsome! said Aunt Choi smiled.

So, the childrens of Im's and Seo's...... are you guys happy that you are going to get marry with each other? asked Aunt Choi looking at them.

The three couples look at each other and nodded their head.  

Taeyeon walked to Old Mr Seo and apologised.

Annyeong, Mr Seo.... I am Taeyeon. I would like to beg for your forgiveness for what i did to Tiffany. said Taeyeon bowed.

Taetae.... we agreed to do it together, why are you....? asked Tiffany hold onto Taeyeon's arm.

Fany...... i am your husband. I should take the initiative and responsiblity. said Taeyeon smiled and looked into her eyes.

Taetae..... called Tiffany, she felt touched and hugged Taeyeon tightly.

Oh..... so touching! They are so deeply in love. said Aunt Choi smiling.

Well done, IM.... you have taught a great son! said Old Mr Seo praised.

And Taeyeon, you are forgiven because i can see that you truly love Tiffany. said Old Mr Seo tapped Taeyeon's shoulder.

Thank you, Mr Seo. said Taeyeon happily.

Aren't you going to call me Daddy since you both are married in Seoul and just yesterday? said Old Mr Seo laughed.

Daddy! said Tiffany shyly.

Thank you, Daddy. said Taeyeon tapped his neck shyly.

GREAT! Let's plan for the wedding then. said Aunt Choi can't wait.

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Well well well..... Finally! They are gonna marry each other. BUT.... only Tae, Fany, Yul and Sica, these two couples.

I don't want Yoonhyun to get marry too early as they haven't graduate... XD

You guys must be thinking the story gonna end soon right... YOU ARE WRONG! There will be drama.....XD

Stay tune.... hehehehe!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 14.03.13