As Tears Go By

As Tears Go By

 

 
 
Love is pain. Pain is love. Love is happiness. Happiness is love. Love is beautiful. Yeah, the last statement is true. Love is beautiful when the person that you love was around you. But when not, is it still beautiful? Of course not, i've experienced it. 
 
 
 
 
My girlfriend had left me. She left me soon after i had an accident. How ironic! I tried to save a little boy whom almost got hit by a car. Luckily, i could still alive from that accident. Even so, i couldn't talk anymore. Yeah, i'm mute. That accident caused me to spoke with sign language for the rest of my life. And it also caused me to used a wheelchair. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany-ah, you should eat or you'll get sick.." 
 
 
"i'm not hungry, Sunny-ah.." 
 
 
"but still, you should eat.." 
 
 
"please leave me alone, Sunny.." 
 
 
"Fany.." 
 
 
"please.." 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunny is my best friend. She took care of me so well since the accident happened. And i was glad the other friends of mine also did the same. They tried to cheer me up, and be there when i needed them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany, please stop thinking about her. She left you, she was a . She left you when you need her the most. You have to move on, Fany. Just forget about her and let's start a better life.." 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Soo. I can't.." 
 
 
"you can, Fany! You can! Look, she never called you, texted you or visited you. She just dissappeared. She didn't love you, Fany. If she did, she would never leave you!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sooyoung!! What the hell are you doing?? How could you shouting at her?" 
 
 
"Hyoyeon! Sooyoung! Stop it.." 
 
 
"it's her, Tae, not me.." 
 
 
"whoever started it, just stop it now!!" 
 
 
"fine!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany, you okay?" Hyoyeon asked and i nodded
 
 
"let's go to outside, the weather is perfect. Where do you want to go? Park or beach?" 
 
 
I smiled weakly, "beach.." 
 
 
"alright, let's go!!!" Hyoyeon cheered happily while pushing my wheelchair
 
 
 
 
 
We headed to the front door, and Hyoyeon opened it for both of us. But then, someone stood outside the door. I looked up and widen my eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica?" 
 
 
"hey, Hyo.." Jessica smiled and then looked at me
 
 
 
 
"Tiff....how you doing? Do you feel better? I miss you so much.." Jessica knelt in front of me and held my hand tightly
 
 
"yah!! Back off!!" Hyoyeon pulled Jessica's shoulder 
 
 
"who do you think you are, Sica? You left her for a year and now you come back without feeling guilty? What are you? A deamond?"
 
 
"Hyo, listen, it's not-" 
 
 
 
 
 
"hey, hey, what's going on?" Taeyeon and Sunny came from behind
 
 
"Jessica?" Sooyoung said in shock
 
 
"guys.." Jessica looked at the others
 
 
 
 
"c'mon, Fany, we better go.." Hyoyeon proceeded to push my wheelchair
 
 
"Tiffany, wait!!" 
 
 
"shut up, you !!" Sooyoung punched Jessica on the face
 
 
 
 
 
Hyoyeon and i went to the beach eventually. I cried along the road. Why did she come back just now? Why didn't she do it a year ago? No, she was not supposed to left me! Why, Jessi? Why?? 
 
 
 
 
 
I was deep in thought till i didn't realize Jessica already stood in front of me. She smiled when i looked up and met her gaze. I looked behind, and my friends watched us from afar.
 
 
 
Jessica knelt in front of me, took my hands in hers and looked deeply into my eyes. I couldn't help but burst into tears, she wiped my tears and kissed my knuckels gently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry for leaving you, Tiffany. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me. I'm really sorry.." 
 
 
 
"never been in my life wanted to be apart from you. I never wanted to left your side, Tiff. A year without you was hell for me.."
 
 
 
"i left you for reasons. When i knew that you couldn't talk anymore, my life was crashed, i'm a mess. If you're hurt, then i'm hurt too.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I learnt sign language for a year, Tiff. That's why i left. I learnt it, so i could talk the same language as you. And i also took exercises to get more energy, so i could carry you wherever you want to go, so you don't have to sit on the wheelchair all the time.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"please, Tiffany. Forgive me, i love you so much.." 
 
 
"i promise i'll never ever leave you again. I'll always be here, i'll never leave your side anymore.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I nodded, and i cried for happiness not for sadness. My Jessi is back. She was never really left me. She left me for my own good. I had mistaken her as a bad person.
 
 
 
I threw myself to her, hugging her tightly and she did the same. I broke the hug, caressing her face, her bruises, and her wounds. I leaned closer and kissed her bloody lips gently. She pulled me closer and deepen the kiss. We pulled apart few minutes later, and smiled at each other. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As tears go by, we promised to each other to never give up on each other. Promised to always walk at the same path and always hold each others tight. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Tiffany.." 
 
 
 
 
"i love you too, Jessi.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The italics mean, it used sign language
 
Don't forget to leave a comment, guys :)