Love Knows No Age

Threaten For Love

" Hey did you see that? That's Luhan sunbae that I was talkin about!! He's so popular in our college!! He's every girl's dream boyfriend." Said a girl named, Yuri pointing at Luhan who has just won his tennis tournament.


" He's so cool! I'm so interested in him!" Said the girl again.

" Wow, you're right. He look so damn cool! I think I'm falling for him." Said Yuri's friend.

" Yah! He's mine." The two girls starts to argue attracting people's attention around them.

 

" Yo, Luhan!" A group of boys approached him.

" Hey, Kris!" They hi-five each other.

" Looks like some girls are fighting over you again." Kris said while pointing at the two girls who fought earlier. Luhan just shrugged.

" By the way, great game just now man. Congrats."

" Thanks, Xiumin ge. You and Chen are not so bad too. You guys won too right?"

" Yeah. Just our luck we guess. Right Chen?" Chen just nodded.

" Anyway, Luhan. Do you want to hang out with us?" Lay asked.

" You mean like, now?"

" Yeah. To celebrate our winning." Tao answered.

" Err..sorry guys. I can't."

" Whyyyyy?" Tao whined.

" Because..." Luhan scracthed his head trying to find some answer.

 

" Because he's going home with me. Right Hannie?" Suddenly a little boy approached them. The other boys turn to see where the voice came from and looked at Luhan again with a confusion on their faces.

" Great game just now Hannie. Congratulations!" The little boy exclaimed and hand Luhan a bottle of water.

" Th—thanks, Sehun."

" Who is this boy Luhan?" Chen suddenly asked.

" Is he your brother? He's cute." Xiumin said and try to pinch Sehun's face.

" You never told us you have a brother." Kris added.

" That's because I'm not. Hannie! That steamed bun look alike face hyung pinched my face. It hurts." Sehun hide behind Luhan and puffed his cheek.

" Steamed bun face look alike??" The others just laughed.

" See. I told you before you like baozi. Luhan, your brother is so cute." Lay said.

" Guys, he is not my brother?"

" The who is he?" Tao asked.

" Hannie, your shoelace is unraveled. Let me tie it back for you." Sehun bend down and tie Luhan's shoelace for him.

" Err..Sehun. There's no need to.."

" It's ok. Besides, this is a part of my responsibility as your boyfriend." Sehun looked up and smiled.

" Boyfriend??" The others said in unison and left their mouth hang open. For a moment silence surrounds them.

" Wow! You have such a cute boyfriend, Luhan ge." Tao said after a moment of silence.

" Yeah. You are so lucky." Xiumin added while the others keep quiet. Still shocked.

" Urm..why don't we go now guys? Don't want to interrupt this two lovebirds aren't we?" Lay suggest while the others just nodded. They all left and left the two of them.

" Let's go home, Hannie." Sehun gives his hand to Luhan and Luhan take it hesitantly. He is so embarrased right now. What will people said about him later? He walks out the college beside Sehun with his head hung low.

 

–Luhan POV

 

I bet you guys think that I am the luckiest person on earth to have such a cute boyfriend. Well, I won't blame you all but if you know the real truth behind this, only then you will know how tormented I am.

 

And NO! I am not lying. I'm really in a big trouble now. The 'cute' boy is not as good as you guys thought.

 

" Hannie, the air around you neighbourhood is so fresh isn't it?" My 'cute' little boyfriend said still holding my hand.

" Get your hands off me!" I snappped my hands from him.

" You don't need to put on a bold front! I've known your true intention. I've granted your wish! Now go away and don't follow me anymore!"

" Be patient Hannie. You know the actual condition is not about taking me to your college right?" Suddenly he hugged me from behind. It makes me startled despite his smaller physical than mine.

" You already know the real thing that I want don't you?" He continued.

" If you don't fulfill it, Boba will be sad and cry. Are you clear now? Now, tell me what is our relationship again?" I sighed. Cursed you Sehun.

" Co—couple?" There, I've said it. Are you satisfied now Sehun?

 

You guys must be wondering who is Boba right? Boba is actually my favourite deer doll since I was a kid.

 

 

 

I have been THREATENED!

 

Eventhough on the outside I look cool and calm, the truth is I really love cute things. It all starts two weeks ago.

 

 

FLASHBACK–

 

I took Boba out for a walk at the park that day. I was greeted by a boy.

 

" What a cute doll you have, hyung. Can I hold it for a while?" He approached me.

" Sure. Here you go." I gave Boba to him without any doubt.

"I always saw you here with your doll. My heart was drawn by it." He said with his face blushing a little.

" Can I request something from you hyung?" He continued while making the cutest face ever!

 

OMO! How can I say no to this cute little creature. He's just so cute! Oh, don't worry Boba you're still the cutest creature in the whole wide world. Nothing can take your place.

 

" Of course." The boy had his head hang low and I think I saw him smirking. Nah, maybe it is just my imagination.

" From today onwards, I want you to be my boyfriend. If you refuse, you can say goodbye to your cute little deer here."

 

Oh no! What have I done?! The cute little ANGEL have turned into a freaking DEVIL and he's going to harm my Boba!! He even got a knife pointing at MY Boba! With his cute little face, I know nobody will believe me that he had threatened me. Should I snatched Boba back from him? No. People will think that Boba is his and I will be accused as a bully. I have to save Boba and with that I said yes.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

That is how I ended up in this situation. I let out a long sighed.

 

" Hannie. Come and give me a kiss!" He came towrds me.

" Stop it." I slapped his hands. Agh!! Who wants to follow what you said.

" Kid, don't mess with me ok? An adult like me is not easy to be intimidated. You know that?" I turned my back around from him. Huh! You have a cute face but not your behaviour.

" Goodbye Boba." What?? I turned around again. That little devil is going to throw Boba in the river! Great! What a coincidence, out of all places around this neighbourhood why must we walked along the river??? Agh!! I ruffled my head in frustation.

" Y—yah!! What are you trying to do?? Who gives you the perission to bring MY Boba here and there along with you?!!"

" Kiss." He said pointing at his cheek. What a meanie. I must save Boba. I kissed that little jerk cheek. Ugh!! I can't believe I just kiss the little devil.

" I've kissed you. Now, give me back my Boba." I said while quickly rubbing my lips. Yuck!

" Do not rub it. That kiss just now is not counted. Again."

" You've been overboard! Give me back my Boba!!!" I said while trying to snatch Boba from the devil's hand.

" W–wait." Oh no! Boba slipped from his hand.

" No!" I was panic and try to catch Boba but nevertheless I slipped down the river.

" Luhan!!!"

 

*                    *                    *

 

 

Both of them including Boba fell into the river.

" Argh. It hurts."

" Ugh". Sehun looked at Luhan.

" Luhan! Are you ok?? Are you hurt anywhere?" Sehun said while holding Luhan's shoulder. There's concern in his voice.

" Don't touch me! This is all your fault! Boba is all wet and this is all because of you!" Luhan said while grabbing his doll and check it whether.

" Are you satisfied now?!! Look at what you've done!" Sehun just kept quiet and his head his hanging low.

" Sehun?" Sehun looked up.

" Are you crying?" Sehun is crying, indeed.

" Huu..luckily you are fine, Hannie. A–actually I have no bad intention towards you. I know that I am just a little kid. You're not likely to accept me as your lover. That's why to seek for your attention, I have to snatch your favourite doll from you. Actually, I've been watching you for a long time. I really like you, Luhan. Or..do you actually think that a little boy like me does not qualified to your boyfriend?" Sehun said, sobbing."

 

That is the first time Luhan saw a little boy's sincere nature in Sehun's face. His words melt Luhan's heart.

 

" I–"

 

 

*                    *                    *

 

 

" Luhan–ssi." The voice calling me awakes me from my dream.

" I'm sorry. I didn't hear it just now."

" I was asking, do you Luhan–ssi accept Oh Sehun–ssi as your husband and will you love him during the lifetime of thick and thin?" This moment made me thought about the past. This is the starting point of my life now. At 25 years old I will be the future Mrs. Oh.

" I'm sorry. Maybe he's too nervous." Sehun's voice makes me startled. Everyone is waiting for my answer.

" Get rid of all worries that surrounds you. I swore that I will be with you forever." He said and kiss my forehead. He threatened me just to seek for my attention. That's what he told me before.

" Quickly said 'I do' or you will never see Boba again." He whispered to me. My body stiffened. I feel like this is actually his REAL behaviour.

 

He is MEAN!

 

 

 

THE END